Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAVE YOU BROKEN YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION YET . . .

i'm with mistressbella, but that's no news.....it's gonna be a long, cold, lonely winter................um, what were we talking about? oh yeah, i broke the one where i said i'd keep my living space neat and tidy b/c it looks like a bomb went off, and i forgot what the other one was. So basically, screw the resolutions.........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by eggmok:

i don't even know why i even make 'em . . .

4 days into the new year and i'm a big, fat loser . . .

No your not sweetie! I broke mine already also. But I figured that I have all year to accomplish what I set out to do! So I have plenty of time!

Breann

I HAVEN'T SMOKED SINCE NEW YEAR'S EVE! I plan to quit except for when rolling, but even that is down dramatically - instead of chain smoking, I had only 2.5. I quit in November, and have only smoked a few times when partying. Feels great! I hope to dwindle down to not smoking AT ALL in the next month or so.

Going out to buy a pack of smokes now, shit!!

But havent fucked any goats in the ass yet!! I always make at least one resolution that I know I can keep to feel better about myself. Last years was not having sex with women older than 80, I pretty sure I accomplished that for 2000.

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Going out to buy a pack of smokes now, shit!!

But havent fucked any goats in the ass yet!! I always make at least one resolution that I know I can keep to feel better about myself. Last years was not having sex with women older than 80, I pretty sure I accomplished that for 2000.

lol.........

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

nycetouch. lololol.... i guess thats a good way of thinking of things. make some resolutions that without a doubt you can keep. my new years resolution was to have a resolution. maybe ill start that next year. cwm20.gif

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!