Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movies you've adored your entire life.

Originally posted by drama:

LEGEND & Neverending Story are definitely a favorite (Falcor is the cutest thing ever)

Some others:

Goonies

Dark Crystal

The Last Unicorn

Secret of Nyhm

You are a woman after my own heart...

I can never get tired of watching the Dark Crystal. Best Puppet movie ever!!!!! FUCK THE MUPPETS!!!... except "Aminal" hehe...

gelflings1.jpg

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

lets see..

say anything

pete's dragon

willy wonka

goonies

never ending story

fast times at ridgemont high

ferris buellers day off

i have to many fav movies so those were a few!!

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

people on ludes should not drive!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

Hope you enjoy reading what is certainly my longest (if not most interesting) post EVER.

hehe It was just fun to recall all these great movies, and I have absolutely nothing to do at work every day anyway, so... cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Hey you totally forgot.....!

"You remind me of the babe

What babe?

The babe with the power.

What power?

The power of voodoo.

Who do?

You do.

Do what?

Remind me of the babe!

I saw my baby...cryin' hard as babe could cry...what could I do."

<cackles>

David Bowie *is* the man.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

Hope you enjoy reading what is certainly my longest (if not most interesting) post EVER.

hehe It was just fun to recall all these great movies, and I have absolutely nothing to do at work every day anyway, so... cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

But I also must argue, James. Best line in The Usual Suspects is not that one..its...

"The best trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he didn't exist." :PpPpP

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ricfutures:

You are a woman after my own heart...

I can never get tired of watching the Dark Crystal. Best Puppet movie ever!!!!! FUCK THE MUPPETS!!!... except "Aminal" hehe...

gelflings1.jpg

Ayyyyyyeeee! Fuck the muppets? How dare you!!! <just falls over in shock>

You cannot tell me that the fraggles are NOT the coolest. Nope, don't even try it. Muppets are fabulous and anyone who says different.....

"Nyyyyyyyyyyyah!!!!!" ;-)

-Oo

------------------

omg!!! there are sooo many!!!

Little Mermaid

Sound of Music

Old Yeller

Black Stallion

National Velvet

Never Ending Story

Lion King

Jurrasic Park

Mary Poppins

Robin Hood (The disney version)

Secret of Nymph

Battership Down (i think thats the name of it)

the list goes on and on...

Originally posted by mikeegogo:

I can't Believe nOOne came up w/

Harold & Maude ???????????

See you on the Movie - Floor

Go-Go

<laughs> You know I would have said it, but *I* was trying to stick to the fantasy topic. <grins broadly>

"Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing...my my how our world so dearly loves a cage."

Gah, what an amazing movie. If you haven't seen it...run don't walk and rent it now now now now now!

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

But I also must argue, James. Best line in The Usual Suspects is not that one..its...

"The best trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he didn't exist." :PpPpP

-Oo

That's definitely a good line in the movie. Although, my favorite is "give me the fucken keys cocksucker!"

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

bod7t.jpg

Jeez.. this could take a whiiiiiiile...

Neverending Story (I want Falcor as a pet)

Labrynth

Legend (big scary horns... and cute little Tom Cruise... hehe)

Dark Crystal

Goonies (HEEEY YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!!!)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (see quote in my sig.)

Spaceballs (COMB THE DESERT!... Find anything?... We ain't found sh*t!)

Trainspotting

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Dirty Dancing

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (only the original though...)

Mallrats

Clerks

The Lion King (or as we saw in my French Honors class back in the day "Le Roi Lyon")

A Christmas Story

Scent of a Woman

Scarface

Goodfellas

Strictly Ballroom

Okay.. I need to stop for a while.. I'll be back... hehe

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com