Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seems I was a headbanger in high school.....

Yeah I love all that late 70's early 80's hard rock/metal..Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns & Roses and you all forgot one how about Motley Crue they kicked ass..What do you all think about the newer metal bands like Slipknot, Deftones, System of a Down, Disturbed, Stained and even Korn. Slipknot are a bunch of sick ass MoFos, they are ill.

Speaking of T-shirts my mom threw them all out cause she said she hated them, said they gave her nightmares when she saw them when she was doing the laundry...But wait till she sees my tatoo....heheheh...Iron Maiden number of the beasts album cover just the devil from it...shes gonna kick my ass

cwm26.gifcwm7.gifcwm26.gifcwm7.gif

Back in the high school days, I was a true head banger... I mean, what was there available that sounded better than a rockin guitar solo... It was a passion for the music and the feeling!! hahaha I also did have the tendency to watch ALL my favorite artists LIVE!!!

Now, time has passed, I feel love for another music genre, but I still keep that same tendency, I try to watch all my favorite DJ's LIVE!!!

Back then I saw Metallica, Guns 'n Roses, Pantera, Sepultura, Megadeth... All LIVE, some even more than twice!! haha

lets see... Nowadays, I've seen Paul Oakenfold, Sasha, Digweed, PVD, Danny T, Timo Maas, Dave Ralph, Deep Dish... just to name a few...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

De Caracas para el mundo!! estedecaracas.jpg

oooohhhh, i still love guns 'n' roses!!

a couple more on vinyl i didn't mention.....motley crue, deep purple, jethro tull, led zep.....

i won't mention some, though...i was like "ok, what was i thinking when i bought that one???"

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by gnice:

I find this hilarious!!! I just moved into my new place and I too was looking through the vault and found shit like, Quiet Riot (two Metal Health albums), Stryper, Slayer, Megadeath, Metallica(still a fan), Iron maiden, Anthrax, you name it. God those days seem so far away. Some of them I even re-bought on CD, I won't go into which ones..........

Holy shit, this is hilarious. I used to love Slayer and Anthrax and all that shit. I had an older cousin who was pretty much into satin, and I remember hanging with her when she had records that you could play backwards and it would have a fucked up message about satin or something of that kind. It's so funny to think back. I wonder what attracted us to that kind of music, not like it was listener freindly.

As funny as it may in fact sound, I was probably the only 4th grader who knew who Metallica was ... lol. I think it was about 6th grade when the black albulm came out. I titally grew up in the head banger era sportin the flannel tops, ripped jeans and bomber jackets. Guns n Roses is one of my old time favorite bands! Life of Agony, Warrant, Aerosmith, Obituary, Temple of the Dog, Sound Garden, Pantera...I listened to them all. Yet much of this was developed by listening to Floyd as an infant as well as Zep, Jimi, the Who and Cream thanks to good old Mom!

Surprise surprise huh...never would thunk it would ya...

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

hey i was into all that stuff too acdc GNR posion skid row scorpions and iron maiden thats whatss missing in the music world today

tommy

the ones out now like korn slipknot and marilyn basically suck theyre just trying to imitate

tommy 2 yummy cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by sutogame:

the ones out now like korn slipknot and marilyn basically suck theyre just trying to imitate

How do you figure that Slipknot is trying to imitate?..I never heard any 80's rock band play anything close to Slipknot. Very different, for godsake they have 9 guys in the band. They probably have taken alittle something from their influences and added their own style to it, but in my opinion they are very different, theyre bringin something new to the table.

Korn doesnt suck.....they rock...thats just plain ignorance...Anyway what do you know you said you liked poison and you admit ro rhis...get a clue.