Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone knows the dress code for exit??

yo kid hes the scenario for exits dress code. Some nights there the bouncers r assholes and they wont let anyone in with ufo's and some nights they'll let you in with them. its a risk that you have to take if you want to wear ufo's or not.

ps...personally i say go for it and wear ufo's cause nothing beats cutting in those pants.

peace TG

THE FUTURE IS NOW FORGET THE PAST

yeah sometimes they bouncers can be assholes and it is better to dance in ufo's but i'd say dress nicely then u are guaranteed to get in

-------------------------------------------

Exit Fridays - Use BBC Gueslist for reduced admission

Twilo's for dancing and music (more relaxed dress code also).

Exit's for dressing up and hanging out. The music is hit or miss.

I have a good time either place.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE UFO PANTS???

what happened did I type that in hebrew?

I really don't know what they are?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif LMAO!

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

WHAT THE FUCK ARE UFO PANTS???

what happened did I type that in hebrew?

I really don't know what they are?

yer buggin right? yo, i reprezentz in ma ufo's whenever i can, when i go out. they're a brand of clothing. i likes all da pockets...i can hold me money, my keys, my make-up...heheh, and u can turn dem pants into a bookbag too!

yo reef!

UFO's are the butt-fucking ugliest version of phat pants ever envisioned and worn by the 'bad-ass' raver types. They're most often worn with cuff strings tightened and pulled up real high on the calves so you look like some sort of alladin style idiot, and the cargo pockets have these strings in them which are supposed to let you turn your pants into a knapsack, but most often are just left hanging out making people look even more fucking idiotic.

You wouldn't have seen any of these styles NYE. I know, I looked.

later bro.

Originally posted by spoonyd:

yo reef!

UFO's are the butt-fucking ugliest version of phat pants ever envisioned and worn by the 'bad-ass' raver types. They're most often worn with cuff strings tightened and pulled up real high on the calves so you look like some sort of alladin style idiot, and the cargo pockets have these strings in them which are supposed to let you turn your pants into a knapsack, but most often are just left hanging out making people look even more fucking idiotic.

You wouldn't have seen any of these styles NYE. I know, I looked.

later bro.

awww...wutz wit all da haten. ne-wayzzzz... i think they're the most functional phat pants i have. and i have ecko, lithium, caffine, desiel, and a bunch of other's that i can't remember. u can turn them into a bookbag, yo! hehehe, not that i've tried...

sorry, I just happen to hate them. I actually find them visually offensive. I try not to let that reflect on the people who wear them. I have very good friends who do, but I don't hesitate to tell them that their pants are fucking ugly.

Originally posted by junglekittn:

caffine

THIS IS ODD TOO

when did caffiene distrubute rave gear through out the country?

I was in toranto seeing people wearing caffine shirts, talking to one dude I asked If he was from New York(b/c of his shirt) I told him I was from staten island, he said he's from buffalo? I asked him where he got the shirt he said the mall?

------------------

13b.jpg

Some nights it's different.. If you wanna garauntee to get in. Don't wear white sneakers or boots. Don't worry about the dress code. Just dress up man.. your going out and spending a lot of your money on a night out. So just dress up. Anyways, hope you have a good time, peace.

PS

Tony Draper is off the hook.. After 2:30..3 o'clock, he's gonna be rippin shit up.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by spoonyd:

and the cargo pockets have these strings in them which are supposed to let you turn your pants into a knapsack, but most often are just left hanging out making people look even more fucking idiotic.

HOLY CRAP i never knew what those strings were for - i knew they had to have some type of purpose - i personally dont care for ufo pants just cuz it's become "raver uniform" and i think they're unoriginal = ( sorry

nothing against people who wear them thou

cwm38.gif

------------------

I would wear the UFO's. However, I did see some people getting rejected at EXIT last week for wearing them. If you dont get in, just head over to Twilo. THe sound system is better there anyway. cwm9.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

It's not what you wear that matters, it's how you dance in them that counts. let the wannabes sit the back seat and stop playa hating..

i personally don't care what i wear as long as i feel comfortable, but once i get inside the club, rave or whatever then it will be a different story cause it will be GAME OVER time when i hit the dance floor...

------------------

"Party now, Worry later"

-dcproduction-