Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE ARE ALL MY WALL STREET PARTY PEOPLE?

Right here bro. and as far as place i go? Anywere I havent been before.

Go big or go home

I work in midtown so I dont really go down town. But always go out, so if your in my area than def would love to go out for drinks.

P.S. I usually work till 7pm

------------------

pharaoh.gif

RA KNOWS

[This message has been edited by kingpharaoh (edited 12-29-2000).]

Do people actually still go to Morans? I used to go there alot when I wasn't yet 21 and right after I graduated from college because that was the one place that never carded.. smile.gif Damn..the memories..summer thursdays were always packed...

I went once about a year and a half ago and the crowd was quite scary...what is it like now?

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

i'm working on pine st, but next year i'll be on park ave.

i like divine bar, i usually don't stick around the wall st area, i like to go to the village for drinks. wink.gif unless you guys are down for a meet up, that's cool with me! next week sounds nice.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Woohoo!!!!!

I'm over by Liberty ST.

But face it "The Street" sucked ass. The network was doing it a favor by cancelling it.

Have any of you guys been to Hanover Square, there's this old building with a resteraunt/bar inside..looks very ritzy..does anyone know that place?

ANyone wanna meet up at Suspenders?????

LOL

-iliana

cwm7.gif

yeah im down for a meetup but ill admit ive never been to one. morans really isnt that great anyomre but people still go there. it usually is more packed in the summer. ive never been to divine bar although i have heard some good things. how about tribeca grill? anyway let me know the time and place and im there.

Originally posted by greekstud:

are there any financial types that work and party hard? where are all the brokers who hang out at morans after work? what about lush? light? any of you hang out in soho? and finally is anyone as pissed off as i am that The $treet was cancelled?

cwm25.gif

!!!!VOMIT!!!!

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same."

Originally posted by dstgeorge2:

cwm25.gif

!!!!VOMIT!!!!

.......and I laugh at people who judge others by where they work. ANYWAY...I work on Wall too, so where's/when's the meet-up?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by jewel44317:

.......and I laugh at people who judge others by where they work. ANYWAY...I work on Wall too, so where's/when's the meet-up?

I'm glad you’re laughing, at least you can smile at others. It’s a better thing to do then my shameless ploys to make fun people different then me. But truly I find people who flock to any thing shallow and meaning less to be pretty pathetic (by shallow I mean Fraternity type men/boys and meaningless I mean money and power). I find Wall Street to be a breeding ground for this type of activity. Nothing personal but I wouldn't talk to a Financial/Broker Person knowingly or willingly. But I do have friends in this field, who I knew before the fact, and are good people. But you can't get to know everyone.

Dan

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same."

I don't work on Wall Street buy close enough in Chelsea on 15th. Name the spot!!!

Oh and hey vomit dude, what's so different about you anyway, your sig and everything you ever say stresses your difference from everyone else, what are you....Purple? or something.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

maybe we could set something up for this friday. what would be an ideal place? i know of many after work spots but alot of them arent in the financial district. any suggestions??

To tell ya the truth, i've never hung out in this area, b/c as "vomit" dude says, it is often filled with too much pretense and arrogance. Not for nothin though, but you can find that in any area of NYC. Anyway, that place "Flute" (on the homepage of CP) is pretty decent. It is really loungey and plush, and the tunes were cool to chill to. I didn't find it too ritzy or stiff when I was there, although I did already have a couple of Captain and Cokes in me. Hey its just a suggestion, and in an easy-to-get-to location, 20th St btwn. Madison and Park (I'm pretty sure.) Have any other suggestions?

Julie

------------------

Hey...

I work on Broadway right across from that brass bull. Broad and Morris. So I'm in the area. However, I'm not in the industry...I'm a dot-commer.

Is the a meetup for anyone in the area or just for bankers/traders?

I'm up for whenever/whatever...Yvette you wanna organize this one? cwm1.gif

-Furn

------------------

-=Keep it trancin'...=-

Originally posted by furnace:

Hey...

I work on Broadway right across from that brass bull. Broad and Morris. So I'm in the area. However, I'm not in the industry...I'm a dot-commer.

Is the a meetup for anyone in the area or just for bankers/traders?

I'm up for whenever/whatever...Yvette you wanna organize this one? cwm1.gif

-Furn

I guess its a common misconception that all Wall St. people, or those in the area, are all in brokers/bankers. I mean many people are, of course, but not everyone...and not for nothing, but I wouldn't be interested in any meet-up that was that "exclusive"- now THAT would be something to vomit over. Anyway, *bump*

cwm35.gif

------------------

are there any financial types that work and party hard? where are all the brokers who hang out at morans after work? what about lush? light? any of you hang out in soho? and finally is anyone as pissed off as i am that The $treet was cancelled?

Check your PMs

cwm11.gif

------------------

i've been reading some of your posts and you don't seem like a wall street type at all..wall street guys don't watch 'Street' they watch CNBC and maybe the Bull on TBS.

so how about this week??? anybody have any suggestions?

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

2 comments/questions...

One - Do you mean Tribeca Grill the restaurant on Greenwich street? Not for nothing, but IMHO its not the "greatest atmosphere" for a happy hour type of thing. What type of place are we talking about here?

Two - No thanks Dennis, see one...I'll leave it up to these guys b/c I don't wanna get bashed if I suggest a place (Culture Club anyone cwm3.gif ...j/k)

So whatever place you guys chose is cool with me. I think it more about the ppl you are with (or meeting) than the actual venue itself. I say make the most out of every situation cwm7.gif .

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by souvlaki:

i've been reading some of your posts and you don't seem like a wall street type at all..wall street guys don't watch 'Street' they watch CNBC and maybe the Bull on TBS.

ok first of all,almost every broker i know was watching that show and whats the diference between bull and the street? how do you know that i dont watch cnbc??? what did you want me to post?....who was watching cnbc last night. and i might not sound like a broker because im here to discuss nightclubs and related topics not talk about the market.....trust me my friend im a trader.