Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###Proof Of How Much S&D Blows Fat Cock!####

Diggin’ Johnny D.

Superstar DJ John Digweed will release his third Global Underground entry in February. The disc, titled Los Angeles, is 2 ½ hours from his October 30 set at LA’s Mayan Theater. S&D’s Communicate has moved 74,000 copies since it’s June release.

At first I thought it was a mispelling but I later realized it wasn't. It actually amazes me that the press called it "moved 74,000". In my opinion it's more like crawled away like a turtle. Anyway, I finally brought you all proof of how much that fag duo sucks ass. 74,000? you gots to be fucking kidding me. I think if i made an album I could have sold more without playing at venues such as Twilo. I mead for god sakes Vanilla Ice could come out with a record and sell twice as many in a shorter period of time. It's sad that you all bastards warship two guys that can't even sell records.

oh oh....stirring up controversy again are we....it's funny how everyone in here gets all riled-up with your posts cwm4.gif

well keep it up bastardino....i think it's funny and entertaining....hey i guess we need a little drama in ur lives and who else to give it to us but u.... cwm27.gifcwm35.gif

welcome back!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by bastardino:

Diggin’ Johnny D.

I think if i made an album I could have sold more without playing at venues such as Twilo.

Prove it.

Or are you all about yakking with no bite?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

and, for the live gigs?, It's not just album sales, but also live event attendance. I wonder how they are doing on that front. hmmmm. seems to me, they are in pretty high demand - the world over!

Diggin’ Johnny D.

Superstar DJ John Digweed will release his third Global Underground entry in February. The disc, titled Los Angeles, is 2 ½ hours from his October 30 set at LA’s Mayan Theater. S&D’s Communicate has moved 74,000 copies since it’s June release.

At first I thought it was a mispelling but I later realized it wasn't. It actually amazes me that the press called it "moved 74,000". In my opinion it's more like crawled away like a turtle. Anyway, I finally brought you all proof of how much that fag duo sucks ass. 74,000? you gots to be fucking kidding me. I think if i made an album I could have sold more without playing at venues such as Twilo. I mead for god sakes Vanilla Ice could come out with a record and sell twice as many in a shorter period of time. It's sad that you all bastards warship two guys that can't even sell records.

------------------

DM

Diggin’ Johnny D.

Hey, I bought the album and I think it's awesome, I don't care how many CD's they sell as long as I like the music! Besides, they're not exactly mainstream artists anyway!

cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

Feel free...

brianz54@hotmail.com

Originally posted by brianz54:

Hey, I bought the album and I think it's awesome, I don't care how many CD's they sell as long as I like the music! Besides, they're not exactly mainstream artists anyway!

cwm9.gif

I agree....who cares how many cd's were sold as long as you like the *MusiC*....

pEacE

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

Originally posted by sote:

i agree. anyone who spins at twilo sucks (pvd esp.) i hate soft euro-trance garbage.

LOL!!

you've obviously never seen s 'n d spin.

the shit they dropped after 6am was THE hardest most evil shit i've ever heard in nyc after a year and a half of hardcore clubbing.

so please...respect the kings of new york underground.

------------------

free at last, free at last, thank god almighty i'm free at last!

Originally posted by sote:

i agree. anyone who spins at twilo sucks (pvd esp.) i hate soft euro-trance garbage.

LOL!!

you've obviously never seen s 'n d spin.

the shit they dropped after 6am was THE hardest most evil shit i've ever heard in nyc after a year and a half of hardcore clubbing.

so please...respect the kings of new york underground.

------------------

I'm usre Digweed isn't too concerned about the amount of records he has sold. Did it ever occur to you that he makes MAD CASH for every night that he spins at a certain venue? His record sales make no reflection on his talent AT ALL. He is an awesome DJ and will continue to be a certain DJ b/c venues all over the world love him and ask him to come back.

Get a clue buddy! cwm30.gif

------------------

grenda.gif

Uhhh if they *blow* soo much, can someone explain to me why Sasha was voted the #1 DJ in the world and Digweed was #3?? cwm25.gif

Me personally, Ill take a live set over a CD recording anytime... ID rather pay 35 to see them In Twilo then 25 for a CD..but thats just me! cwm1.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

cwm43.gif LOL, THIS GUY IS A FUCKING CHARACTER! BUDDY I BET YOU'VE NEVER HEARD SASHA AND DIGWEED PLAY LIVE, HAVE YOU? NOT EXACTLY. I REALLY DON'T THINK THEY GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW MUCH RECORDS THEY SELL WHEN THEIR MAKING ABOUT $10,000 A NIGHT PER VENUE WHEN THEY PLAY. NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE AMOUNT OF RECORDS THEY SELL DOSEN'T REFELCT THE TALENT AND THE KIND OF MUSIC THEY HAVE. I MEAN, SASHA HAS BEEN CAINING A TRACK OFF ACETATE FROM SLACKER THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE IN EXSISTENCE, BUDDY, THAT'S UNDERGROUND! AND THEY AREN'T EXACTLY "MAINSTREAM ARTIST" ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD APPRECIATE THE MUSIC, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T APPRECIATE THE MUSIC cwm21.gif SO DO ME A FAVOR BUDDY, BACK OFF cwm23.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Uhhh if they *blow* soo much, can someone explain to me why Sasha was voted the #1 DJ in the world and Digweed was #3?? cwm25.gif

Me personally, Ill take a live set over a CD recording anytime... ID rather pay 35 to see them In Twilo then 25 for a CD..but thats just me! cwm1.gif

Actually Tenaglia was #1 this year...but then again it all depends on which charts you go by.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by cubano43:

Retardino did you take it up the ass at Twilo without KY Jelly? I mean that would explain all your anger.

ROTFLMAO... that's as good a guess as I've heard...

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Actually Tenaglia was #1 this year...but then again it all depends on which charts you go by.

- Pete

cool.gif

i don't know the internet address, and i'm too lazy to go look for it, but the ranking went - sasha, oakey, diggers, pvd and carl cox in the top five......and dt rounding out somewhere in the top 10.

but it's obviously gonna have a different order depending on where the people who make the list are based, (note that 4/5 of the top five are brits).

------------------

BASTARDINO HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING LIKE THAT S&D R THE SHIT KID.DONT KNOCK IT IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM CUZ EVERYTIME THEY PLAY IN THE CITY ITS THE BEST NIGHT OF THE MONTH PERIOD.LISTEN I KNOW A CLUB YOU WOULD LOVE ITS CALLED DISTRICT SO THE NEXT TIME S&D COMES TO NY GO THERE AND TELL THEM CLUBHEAD32 SENT YA....