Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO you fight w/ ur sibling ?

I totally hear you.. my sister is the same way.. i'm 20 and shes gonna be 28 in a few weeks, her and her husband are going through a seperation, so shes living at home right now. One night i was just sitting on the phone and she came into the room and threw a baby carrier at me, and called me a cunt, and told me i have no respect becaues i'm on the phone. the even worse part is she will like throw shit at me, and curse at me.. i just walk away from it, because i'm bigger then her, and could prob beat the living shit out of her (shes 5' i'm 5'8) my parents will come yell at me becasue she will virbally abuse me, throw shit at me then break out into tears and just moan how i am a bad sister.. WHEN I LITERALLY DID NOTHING!

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAH

sometimes i just realise shes blood, and shes a small problem i'm gonna have to and have learned to live with..

even worse.. my sister and her hubby got into a fight, and he told her if i was older, and he would have met me first, he would have been with me instead.. (i dont even ever talk to him) and now she like takes my makeup and clothes, and goes out and buys outfits like mine...

But oh well i still Love her, for all the bad times we have there are 10X more great times we share together..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

yeah, um, like me and my brother, right, we have arguments, like tonight, i told him off, because, like, ok, he was playing some whitney houston remix and stuff. so, like i told him i was gonna call the music cops on his sorry ass, and like i'm younger, but bigger, than him and stuff so, um, what was i saying? cwm3.gif

go get some counseling if it bugs you that much. no joke, and no insult either.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 01-05-2001).]

Ya know what, don't sweat it. At least you have your siblings near you. I only have one brother and he moved to California when I was 14 I'm 22 now. I miss him soooooooooooooo much, everyday. I could cry right now just thinking about it. There's only one thing worse than having no brother and that's having one but not being able to chill. He's only 4 years older than me, we could have been best buds!!! Chillin all the time. We are still close, but we don't get to hang, obviously a little hard w/ him being in Cali. So don't stress it, it could be worse.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Wow, I guess I did grow up in the Cleaver household! My sister is older by 3 years and aside from the day to day stuff we never had anything like that happen. The worst time we ever had was when she got very heavy into religion the same time I got into heavy metal...and that was just comical, she thought I was possessed! Neither of us ever laid a hand on each other

Seriously though, if there is anyway you two can just sit down and calmly communicate, do it! Your siblings are the only people who can know your ENTIRE life. Just like that sunscreen song, they're your best link to the past and the ones most likely to stick by you in the future.

Maybe I'm just lucky, we're the best of friends now. We just recently became "friends" really and it was so shocking to find out how much we truly do have in common.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

arguing with ur sibling is one thing...but getting into violent fights, thats not normal...u guys should go talk to someone...me and my sis argue all the time but in the long run now that i am getting older we r becoming really good friends...its great to have an older sis....otherwise i'd actually have to pay for a fake id like all my friends....ahhh the good life hahahaha

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

dolcemimi, if your sister is going to treat you like a sub-human, you shouldn't make yourself tolerate that bullshit. same deal about your parents; they're at fault as much as her if they're going to watch their older daughter physically assault their younger. IMuselessO, you shouldn't even go to a house where you're considered psycho and subordinate

your parents think you're a psychopath? do they have reason to?

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

I have no siblings to quarrel with... the closest thing I have is Al, my brother from another mother... and we have NEVER had a serious arguement... no matter how long we're apart, we get back together and it's always excellent. I don't know what I 'd do without my Albie!!

- meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

I have no siblings to quarrel with... the closest thing I have is Al, my brother from another mother... and we have NEVER had a serious arguement... no matter how long we're apart, we get back together and it's always excellent. I don't know what I 'd do without my Albie!!

- meli - cwm35.gif

aww, thanks sis...i feel the same, This girl is truly a HUGE part of my life....i can tell this girl ANYTHING, and she wont judge me on my actions......should she disagree she will give me her honest opinion, but her vision of me will never change in her eyes. That (among other excellent qualities that she possesses) is why i love my meli.....She rocks. smile.gif

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg