Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Bull

Red bull can be found in may deli's etc...all over Lower Manhattan. Off the top of my head, there is one specific address I know bcause it's near my job. Varick and W. Houston st. It's called Houston Varick Smoke Shop. (I usually pick mine up there) or there is also a gourmet/ deli/market a few blocks up on the corner of 7th ave south and Bedford. cwm20.gif red bull is good stuff!

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

Guest cosmicgirl

yeah, they are ALL OVER downtown manhattan.....specifically, CAMPUS EATERY on west fourth between greene and university is always fully stocked.....check it

------------------

What goes on?!?!

Are you talking about the British red bull (in a can) or the real Thai red bull (in a bottle, with all that urdu script on the labels). I've had the British stuff--it's OK, but felt more with the Thai. You have to buy it in Chinatown at one of the Thai grocery stores... and ask the owners, because I think they're not supposed to sell it. there's one off of Mott street.

But it's all just sugar. That's all "Taurine" (where the Bull name comes from) is. Just buy grape juice, you get the same effect.

Seriously everyone...trust me on this one...try 180 by budweiser it is their version of Redbull that just came out. It is stronger than Redbull and cleaner(sometimes you feel shitty after a few redbulls).

And the best part isit is sooooooogood.I swear it tasted better than sunkist, mix it with vodka and yougot a damn good drink smile.gif

Most places dont have it..but if ya start asking Im sure youll find some soon. Its called 180 energy drink........Enjoy

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

yo, be careful with that shit. i must've put down ten ot twelve of those puppy's last night and after finally falling asleep at like 1 this afternoon i woke up like four hours later and my heart was racing like the wind. felt like i had just snorted an entire 8-ball. scary shit. i'm laying off the red-bull for awhile. anyone see me drinking one knock that shit out of my hand. and def don't anyone go drinking 10 or 15 in a night like i did.

------------------

house_music.gif