Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all the ladies out there...

Ladies, what are you looking for when you go out? I know most ladies go out with there girls, just to have a good time, and not be bothered? I'm sure you don't like being grope by people either....

Do you like the guys who can dance? The juiceheads? DO you like going up to guys? What's the deal, I'm sure all the other guys, just there to have fun, not harasse girls would like to know.

PS...All you ladies looking for a attractive pretty boy who can dance, find me and my friends at Tiesto.....

PSS..It's all about the love for the music

Trance - I like you and respect you. But take your honesty to the next level. You cannot be solicitinng the girls, wondering why they seem to go for the beefcake over the not-so beefcake and then say "its all about the music".

Clearly, like the rest of us - girls included if they felt less threatened - a party is a place to have fun, dance and possibly score depending upon your mood.

So what you should be asking is what would make the women more comfortable? What do they find attractive? And what kind of environment would make them feel comfortable indulging in their own considerable sexuality?

The whole "leave me alone" or "its only about the music" coldness is the inevitable surrender and response by women to a hostile scene. It is, however, not the ideal to be pursued. There a warm, safe clubs out there that I have been to where something closer to the ideal can be seen. Then its all about the love, the dance, the music and at times the sex. It has it all and its awesome.

Only my opinion - I'm sure many will disagree.

Originally posted by trancewhore:

Ladies, what are you looking for when you go out? I know most ladies go out with there girls, just to have a good time, and not be bothered? I'm sure you don't like being grope by people either....

Do you like the guys who can dance? The juiceheads? DO you like going up to guys? What's the deal, I'm sure all the other guys, just there to have fun, not harasse girls would like to know.

PS...All you ladies looking for a attractive pretty boy who can dance, find me and my friends at Tiesto.....

PSS..It's all about the love for the music

just remember if its all about the love for the music, your prob sober...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

okay well...I have nothing to say and I am really bored so I'm going to reply to your darn post!!!!!

smile.gif

I really don't go out with any sort of expectation at all (EVER) well, okay maybe if I like someone.. I would hope that they would be at the place I am going to be.... considering I don't like anyone at the time... I expect nothing... AT ALL..

HAPPINESS is what I expect BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

love ya, Sinemineminemineminem!!!

------------------

mouse.gif

Guest dabiatchka

Going out with a group of the girls to me most of the time is mainly to have a good time, either hang out or go dancin whatever we do just make it fun. I'm not exactly going out just to meet guys. But if a guy comes up to and politely says hi, what's ur name and just sparks up a convo then hell thats great. I don't really make the first move except eye contact. I hate when I give eye contact to a guy and u know hes interested in u but he doesnt even make a move. I love meeting new people.

For me to be interested in him yeah there has to be an attraction, but attitude is key. I hate the muscle head guys that can't even put their arms down against their side, to me that's ugly but some people like it.

Honestly the most attractive thing about a guys attitude is respect and modest confince. If your cocky no matter how hot u are that will make u ugly, but if u are patheticly week and whipped that just makes u well pathetic. Treat girls like ladies not like ur horny dogs. Don't use stpid pick up lines. And if ur gonna use one make it kinda funny like ....Um I lost my # could I have yours. as long as you make it sound cute hell I prob wouldnt care and give it to a guy.

Well, I think that as far as guys go on the hook up level, someone who is confident is a major plus. Not confident in the sence that they can squash my head in their boob muscles-confident, but someone who has the balls to party and have fun with anyone and everyone or even by themselves. If you can just walk up to a girl and introduce yourself *without* the intention of mounting her on the dance floor a guy like that makes me feel completely more comfortable. In my opinion, if you can respect me and not think that every girl wants you, personally you look like someone I might want to be with.

When I go out with the girls, we usually are just looking for a good time with eachother and that's it!

We like the guys that can dance, nice bodies, yeah pretty boys we like.

We don't normally approach any guys. When they see a group of girls they usually try to talk to us and if they are cool we chill.

We DON'T go out looking to hook up!

It's all about fun, and music, and having a good time! cwm1.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

well when I go out with my girls, i just wanna have fun and dance to the good music, if a cute guy comes up to me and asks to dance with me , its all good, i will dance with him, I don't go out to a club to find a man..But if a certain someone catches my eye and he is also interested then maybe we can talk..but it s mostly about the fun.. cwm12.gif

When I go out w/my girlz its all bout the muzik...particularly the dj spinnin & to dance till da break of dawn. We don't go out hunting for dick...although we usually have a fan club.

Being a Good dancer & having confidence is very important. I hate when guys come up to me while i'm dancing & try to grind w/me & invade my personal space...sooo annoying... I need room to dance & Wurq!

I don't go up to guys, its not my style..i'm not that fwd.

Guys come up with somethin better to break the ice than just introducin urself...its lame. Guy walks up to me.."hi I'm Mike" I say..."congratulations" and walk away.