Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures from Bucco Dinner!!!!

Wow! I actually avoided the camera this time around. <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Our souls had wings once, when we lived amongst the Gods. And now, in exile, we remember our former state from time to time when we look upon beauty or fall in love. When you fall in love you feel all sorts of sensations inside you, painful and pleasant all at once. It is your wings sprouting. Poets and philosophers describe Eros in images of wings and metaphors of flying. For love is a movement, that carries earning hearts from over here...to over there." -anonymous.

ALright Mario Thanks bro.......

1 quick question...is it a prerequisite for you to have Rachel in your pics?????lol

I swear she is in 80% of the pictures.

Check out pic #8, what the fuck kind of face is that????LOL----(i'm talkin about mine smile.gif )

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-07-2001).]

Pic #19... i See this guy from twilo "mitch" hmm is he on the board????????

if so HIIIIIII MITCH SEE YOU AT PVD!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

humph. only a handful of the pics actually got posted. oh well, at least I got part of my chin in one. Nice, Mario! thank you for letting the Nikon run around with everyone that night.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Pic #19... i See this guy from twilo "mitch" hmm is he on the board????????

if so HIIIIIII MITCH SEE YOU AT PVD!

Mitchell is my boyfriend . . . errr . . . fiance!! Gotta get use to saying that!!! Do you know him?

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

yeah! met him about 2yrs ago.. My ex(randy) introduced me to him! CONGRATS! i have to honestly say hes one of the nicer people i have ever met in twilo! but i'm sure your just as nice!

XOXO MWWWWAH

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

yeah! met him about 2yrs ago.. My ex(randy) introduced me to him! CONGRATS! i have to honestly say hes one of the nicer people i have ever met in twilo! but i'm sure your just as nice!

XOXO MWWWWAH

Oooohhhh you're Randy's Ex!! Yea, he told me about you once. He doesn't really come on the board too much. Only once in a while, but he comes out to the meet-ups with me cause I like to go to them.

We'll definately be there for PVD!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

hahahahahahaha!

i think its so funny that people know me as randys ex.... lol can't wait to meet ya!

xoxo mwwwwah!

------------------

~LiPz~

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hehe.. Mario is there a way to get hard copies of these?

Actually there is. I haven't tried it yet but I can upload the originals on a website like Ofoto or Photopoint and anyone can order prints straight from there. I wanna do some prints myself and see how they come out.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Actually there is. I haven't tried it yet but I can upload the originals on a website like Ofoto or Photopoint and anyone can order prints straight from there. I wanna do some prints myself and see how they come out.

Cool!! If you find any info, please let me know and I'll order some too smile.gif Thank you!!

Originally posted by schwingep:

Hey I have no idea how I got in one of those pictures...caus I wasn't there...I don't DO meet-ups!!! smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Pete!! You don't do meet-ups but me and Steve's . . . RIGHT?? cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg