Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white women black men

Originally posted by MissDiva:

one of my best friends is black and one of the most unbelievable people I have ever met. He's opened my eyes to an entire new world, at one point it was a sexual thing but its been 3 yrs and we're like best friends -- the fact that you can even go through that and REMAIN so close says something. I think ppl of different races teach you the most and show you a whole new way of looking at life, make you appreciate and embrace diversity and difference much more...... smile.gif

MD

I was going to say something about this topic, but this BEAUTIFUL young lady too the words right out of my mouth! Being someone who is half black, half white, I think that diversity is the greatest part of a personality. I have friends that are both black and white and we always see each other as a person, not a color. And to you Miss Diva - much respect!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

funny thing is You see alot more AM/WF in canada and paris than in NY. there are many wm/af and bm/wf couples i think there should be more AM/WF couples to just balance things out..

Originally posted by jasonct5:

This may be ignorant, I'm sorry if its is but how come its doesnt work the other way around. You see BM/WF a lot more that BF/WM. What if I want some chocolate lovin, hahahaa.

aw thanx smile.gif

It still amazes me that most people DONT think like we do ..... some of the things people (even my close friends/family) have said to me regarding him/us -- makes me cringe. But instead of getting angry I just thank god I have had the experiences that I did, and learned at a pretty young age things that some people NEVER learn...and are lucky enough to experience.....

smile.gif))

MissDiva

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by MissDiva:

aw thanx smile.gif

It still amazes me that most people DONT think like we do ..... some of the things people (even my close friends/family) have said to me regarding him/us -- makes me cringe. But instead of getting angry I just thank god I have had the experiences that I did, and learned at a pretty young age things that some people NEVER learn...and are lucky enough to experience.....

smile.gif))

MissDiva

Amen to that! You gotta follow what's in your heart, no matter what other people try to say. Give your friends some time, as they will figure out it's what on the inside that counts...Peace

this is off topic and not intended to be offensive to some people.. i am just doing a socialogy research.. having said that i've noticed so many BM/WF couples in the city and in the media. i've also seen so many attractive white ladies making out with black men in clubs .. im neither white nor black.. don't you white guys get offended when you see BM/WF couples especially when WF is attractive? how many white girls here have dated of slept with BM?

well i slept with a black guy on saturday night and he was the best i've ever had. unfortunately it was all a dream.....sorry this is no help but i couldn't resist, i keep replaying my dream over and over and over and over.......oh, getting all worked up.........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com