Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ski Trip??

I thought somebody posted the dates of Jan. 26th-28th to go up to Hunter Mtn. but I haven't seen anything since.

I'm def. into going----not sure who's spearheading this operation but I'll help out if I can.

cwm7.gif

------------------

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4704685.gif

0157.gif

i've been dying to go snowboarding too cwm11.gif

aight it's prolly gonna be difficult to plan this ski trip....i think we should start of with a date and location:

DATE: JANUARY 27 (Saturday) gives everyone enough time to plan

NY = Hunter Mountain

NJ = Mount Vernon

PA = Poconos

Waddya all think? cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

I'm definately down. Let's decide what were going to do though. Everyone reply weather you want to go for just a day trip, either a sat. or a sun. Or a weekend trip, go up fri. night, ski sat and sun. and come back sun. eve.

Since someone mentioned the 26th throught the 28th, why don't we do that weekend if we're doing a weekend?

Alright, so I'm down down for a weekend trip. The 26th (fri) - 28th (sun) of Jan. Who's in?

We need at least a rough count before we can look for a place to stay. Also, does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay. I've never stayed there before so I don't know what's closest to the mtn/bars.

Also do you wanna be closer to the mtn or the bars?

Answer all questions in your reply so we can plan this thing smother and everyone will be happy smile.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by trevor69:

aight it's prolly gonna be difficult to plan this ski trip....i think we should start of with a date and location:

NY = Hunter Mountain

NJ = Mount Vernon

PA = Poconos

Hey Trevor, sorry, I didn't see your post when I posted my novel above. So you're down for a day trip I take it? I'd rather do a weekend if everyone else would, but if no one's up for it, the 27th sounds good.

I'd rather go to Hunter. It's as close as the poconos and much better. The only good Mtn, IMO, in the poconos is Elk and that's as far as Hunter.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by trevor69:

NY = Hunter Mountain

NJ = Mount Vernon

PA = Poconos

A few things to consider... S&D on 1/26 - Many of us TwiloWhores won't miss it... Hunter Mtn is the only one that offers a nightlife we would enjoy... A few of us want to take a make it a weekend thing...

How about the weekend of:

Feb 2 or 9 (The weekend after is President's Day, but as the Twiloheads know, that Sunday will be an historical night...One that can not be missed!)

Wanna be co-planners?

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

ok i think HUNTER MOUNTAIN in New York is the place chosen cwm7.gif

now we just need to decide on the date....in my opinion a day trip would be easier to organize....it will save the hassle of getting a lodge and collecting money and stuff cwm1.gif

so why don't we do this....to everyone who wants to stay for the weekend plan ur lodging and stuff....

while the people like me who is going for one day....will just have to work on the transportation....as long as we all work out the best weekend to do this the trip

DATES:

JANUARY 27

FEBRUARY 3

FEBRUARY 10

FEBRUARY 17

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

I'm up for a day trip or weekend trip. I defentily choose Hunter over the others. I went to the Camalback and shawnee last week. Shawnee sucks but it was free, Camelback was alright but really crowded. I think anywhere we go is going to be crowded. I'm going to Hunter Saturday and Shawnee(free) on sunday. I'll let everybody know how it was on Monday. If anybody is going to be up there this weekend let me know. Snowboarding has been great this season!!

------------------

bcre3306ℑ=popye.gif

Alright, the how 'bout the weekend of Feb 2nd?

We'll organize a weekend trip, and anyone who wants to do just a day trip, you guys'll just hafta work that out.

Diva, I'll be a co-planner.

So, everyone down for Hunter, the 1st weekend in Feb?

Brian

Originally posted by crossy:

So, everyone down for Hunter, the 1st weekend in Feb?

I'm down....not sure if I'm doing the slumber party thing or just going for the day yet but I've never met anyone from the board so either way it should be cool.

Do we know who's sleeping over and who's going just for the day?

------------------

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4704685.gif

0157.gif

Sorry, the 1st week in Feb is def. out for me.

How bout Feb. 9th (fri) - Feb. 11th (sun.)? Anyone who's down for the weekend, reply weekend. Anyone whose down for the day, reply day.

We need a count to check out villas.

We'll have a meet up with all you day people anyway, whatta ya say smile.gif

BAC

So Jammy, Bre, Diva, you're all down for the 9th - 11th of Feb., right?

Apothesis, you in?

Joey, you in w/ us or you gettin' your own place?

*cracks the whip*

Let's get movin' here people!

If you're def in for that weekend, email me and I'll start lookin' for places/packages. Any suggestions on where to stay are welcome.

crossymaster@netscape.net

Okay since we're talking ski trips. I have a question for all. Me and five of my friends are going to the Poconos for the weekend in two weeks. My first time out there or skiing for that matter. What's out there to do, bsides skiing????? Any clubs out there?

Originally posted by unique:

Okay since we're talking ski trips. I have a question for all. Me and five of my friends are going to the Poconos for the weekend in two weeks. My first time out there or skiing for that matter. What's out there to do, bsides skiing????? Any clubs out there?

Hell no, you'll be lucky to find bars that have patrons that still have their teeth.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

DATE: FEBRUARY 9th - 11th

I am goin on Saturday, February 10th for a one day trip cwm7.gif

So please specify, if u want a weekend or one day trip....happy skiing or boarding cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

I go up ro mt snow in vermont every other weekend (leaving today in a few hours!! 27 inches in the last 10 days!!!) and although it would be hard to arrange a big organized ski trip, you should all know that the winter X gamews will be up at Mt Snow Feb 1-4, so try to get your asses up there. It was pretty cool last year. If anyone will be up there that weekend, or any other weekend for that matter, PM me and well arrange a meetup, either on or off the slopes. I have a house full of people already comming to my place for that weekend and I know well be looking for others up there to get down with.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

i'm with atrip .. i'm planning on going to hunter this month anyways ... i think we should all pick a weekend and everyone makes their own plans to get up there and where they are gonna stay ..

if i go i'ma go for like 2-3 days .. i hate short ski trips juts let me know the date so i can make sure i take off work ...

HVI ..!!

Slopes !!

powder !!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Yeah there def aint shit to do up there besides ski. I'm down for any weekend. I was at Hunter this Saturday. Conditions were good but it was packed. Lift lines moved pretty quick though. Hey whats everybody do anyway...Ski or Snowboard? I Skied up untill this year now I board. Love it

------------------

bcre3306ℑ=popye.gif