Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ski Trip??

I WANT IN I WANT IN... I CAN'T BOARD FOR MY LIFE...(MAYBE A LITTLE BIT) BUT I AM SOO READY TO GO... I CAN COOK FOR YA'LL WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING FUN... WE SHOULD DO THE POCONOS AND RENT A HUGE HOUSE... AND EVERYONE JUST CRASH THAT WOULD BE SOOO AWESOME... WHATCHA THINK... IT WOULD BE LEAST EXPENSIVE I THINK... AND THIS WAY WE DON'T NEED A DEF. HEAD COUNT WHOM EVER SHOWS WE SPLIT THE "RENT" AMONGST!!!

I DON'T THINK I HAVE BEEN TO HUNTER I DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE HOUSES YOU CAN RENT OR NOT... BUT I KNOW THE POCONOS DOES...

EITHER WAY I AM DEF. IN ... THE 2 WEEK OF FEB IS GOOD FOR ME...

------------------

mouse.gif

k, def interested in a ski trip.

the 9th is PVD so i'm out that weekend.

i'm also more interested in a whole weekend @ either Hunter or even Vermont (never done either). i personally think the poconos suck.

so if someone wants to plan a wekender at either two locations count me in and i'll give ya money for a deposit on lodging. if not, mommadance can i roll up to Vermont with you?

------------------

house_music.gif

I'm definitely interested- just not sure if I can do the whole weekend or just a day.

I've been to all of the places previously mentioned and I like Hunter the most. Hunter has the best snow and slopes of all others mentioned.

I'm pretty sure that there are houses that one can rent out for a weekend- they might even be slopeside. I'll double check with some people to see if they know about renting out houses/condos for the weekend and I'll post back if I come up with anything.

pm me when you guys decide on a date- I'm pretty open for any date except PVD weekend.

SK13 cwm9.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

What about transportation?

one of those charter busses holds everything and up to 50 people. Maybe once we decide on a place, they could provide a group discount, rooms AND a bus?

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Is there a list for people who are sleeping over, or a list for the people going just for the day? I'm not even sure which catagory I'm in yet, but I def. want to make this trip happen.

------------------

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4704685.gif

0157.gif

so who's running with this?

i say we do Hunter. we can go Fri after work or even go early Sat am. i have no problems driving. those who want to stay over night stay, those who don't don't. we need to get two lists going and then someone to start making some calls. that sort of thing isn't really my forte so for the sake of the group i really don't think you guys want me organizing this. so whatever is decided just keep me in the loop. i'm in.

------------------

house_music.gif

hee hee.. i'm down for this one... count me in for whenever as long as we go i'm good for all weekends.

roof rack accomodates 4boards

car accomodates as many as you willing to squeeze in ....

email: drgnfly2k@yahoo.com

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

Originally posted by trevor69:

DATE: FEBRUARY 9th - 11th

I am goin on Saturday, February 10th for a one day trip cwm7.gif

So please specify, if u want a weekend or one day trip....happy skiing or boarding cwm4.gif

REFER TO THE MESSAGE ABOVE FOR THE WEEKEND AND LOCATION.....yo drgnfly can u squeeze in 1 person and a snowboard

cwm35.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

hunter mountain, there's a b&b called snowed inn, it's dirt cheap and i'm guessing there're about 9-12 bedrooms in the place, not sure how many each accommodates but they are either double or triple.....the woman who ownes it lives behind the inn in a house. it has a kitchen and one bathroom per floor. it's clean but it's not the ritz carlton.....i've stayed there a bunch of times, it's close to the mountain and the bars but everyone cabs it up there anyway at night and the taxi's are cheap too! the b&b thing is common up at hunter. i'm thinking if you guys get enough people involved you'll have the whole house to yourselves. you're gonna need to give this lady a call though....i can get the number for ya by tomorrow!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

done deal trevor...

but can ya fit in my glove compartment? hee he j/k.. that's for sho doode...

all i ask is to split gas and tolls with me. and keep yar hands off my smokes... hahahaha j/k

email me...

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

OH FYI!!!

If we are indeed planning on heading up to hunter I would suggest for you guys/girls to go to Princeton Ski Shop and get your lift tickets there. Its cheaper than getting at the mountain and will save you from standing in lines. If you buy it at Princeton is $40.

And as far as rentals rent skis/boards at the shops rite before you get to the mountain. They are open hella early so and they are like $10 cheaper than renting at the mountain.(and 100% of the times have better equipment for rental)

So now with all these money saving tips. You can get your dollaz together and buy me a beer during lunch time.. hee hee...j/k (not really)

=)

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

hello from slopes hunter mountain when you all figure out a date for your trip i will throw a party here for you at slopes with a buffet and such for happy hour and work out a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> plan whoever is in charge of this call john at 5185895006 only deal with john or email him at slopesniteclub@aol.com peace

How the hell did i miss this thread?

I want to go, but i dont want to miss PvD... crap. Decisions decisions.

I'm down with either day trip or weekend, but I'll need to catch a ride with someone. That or maybe 4 can split the cost of a rental.

PM me/ e-mail me, whatever.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01