Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs in cancun?

ok, im leaving for cancun tomorrow for 2 weeks and i really wanna go to a club while im down there, my rents want me to go to a raggae club but im more into the trance music...anyone know any good clubs like that there? im sure there has to be at least one...if anyone knows can the hook a brutha up here?

ps...sorry i know this is for NY but i didn't know where else to ask smile.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

daddy o's had more of the trance type stuff, even though one night they SLAAAAMED "Kiss" and that was a memory..

Laboom seems to be a better overall club, even though Daddy O's lasers kick ass

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

cancun was beautiful for its beaches and sights, but other than that, it's overrated.

like the other have said, dady o's and la boom are your best bets.

i went to cancun during spring break '99, and ALL they were playing were venga boys and cher. don't get me wrong, i hold nothing against them, but hearing "we like to party" and "believe" about 17 times a day does give me a headache.

so don't expect the most underground cutting edge trance/house music, but the palette of music presented at cancun should be satisfactory for your taste.

dady o's attempts to get a clublike environment going, with the huge set-up of a cave, a laser show, a huge screen, but overall, it comes off cheesy.

la boom is just loud crazy music with loud crazy people.

enjoy yourself! and definitely check out the lil mexican restaurants they have on the outskirts of the touristy areas-- good, cheap, and it gives you a break from all the glamour they put up for the americans.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....i liekd fat tuesday too

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Definetely La boom and Daddy'o.........I've been there the last 2 Spring Breaks and heading there again march 10 to Calinda Beach..........that shit is the best fucking time you can have anywhere in the world.....it's just a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy fucking week (and I mean craaazy). You would want to go back for more next year.......I don't know how is it down there in this time of the year thought....have a nice trip

hey thanx everyone wink.gif i herd about daddys already, but not the other one, ill def. have to check it out, it will be a good way for me to get away from the family for a little and go do some partying of my own smile.gif and we are def. gonna go to the outside mexican restaurants, im not all into the glamour, im all for the beaches tho...our hotel has an hour of free drinks...everyday, hello drunkness smile.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!