Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POST YOUR FAVORITE TRANCE SONG

HAHA gravity. I wasn't explaining what an anthem is...I was responding to what someone said bout a song becoming an anthem.

Just b/c u don't agree w/my opinions doesn't mean that I'm not makin sense! cwm10.gif

Check ur thread for my answer

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-08-2001).]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with what most ppl are saying.. If you like a song, you like the song regardless of how much it is being played. I think it's LAME when ppl LOVE the song and then once it gets a lil old, they claim it sucks. I can understand how a song can get old after you hear it all the time, but it's still a good song! My favorite songs are usually the ones that I've listened to a 10000000 times and I never get sick of.

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

HAHA gravity. I wasn't explaining what an anthem is...I was responding to what someone said bout a song becoming an anthem.

Just b/c u don't agree w/my opinions doesn't mean that I'm not makin sense! cwm10.gif

Check ur thread for my answer

So this must be your defintion of the OTHER anthem that we are talking about...

"No a track becomes an anthem when:

1) all the DJ's start spinnin a particular record

2) & spin that same record in all of their sets

3) It's on every compliation cd

4) KTU plays it every hour"

Its not so much that I disagree with you (although I do) as it is that you're statements can't even remain consistent from one post to another...I have read what you wrote...I think you should be doing that as well.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Mysterious, I neva said I hated silence b/c its played or old....It's still a GREAT SONG.`

ALthough you cant stand to listen to it anymore...which would indicate that you like it very much.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

i like the whole judge jules ministry of sound clubbers guide to 2000 cd..all those tracks get me pumped, so i can't really say i have a fav cuz i also love pvd's tracks and oakie's music too...too many to choose a favorite. i love it all.

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I totally agree with what most ppl are saying.. If you like a song, you like the song regardless of how much it is being played. I think it's LAME when ppl LOVE the song and then once it gets a lil old, they claim it sucks. I can understand how a song can get old after you hear it all the time, but it's still a good song! My favorite songs are usually the ones that I've listened to a 10000000 times and I never get sick of.

EXACTLY

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Gravity, I'm over this...its tired.

Everyone continue posting your fav tracks cwm9.gif

Why...are you going to spend your time now re-figuring out what is ALLOWED to be someone's favorite song...or are you going to read a book on hypocricay and how to avoid it...either way, its better than what you have done so far today...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

cwm3.gif

OK - Her's a new one that should be on everybody's fave trance list.

"Falling" by Phreaq on the IDJ label. Check out the Adam Dived mix. It has everything a great vocal, dark tribal elements, acidic undertones. Anyway let me know what you think once you take a listen.

Originally posted by gravity:

Once and for all...PLEASE TELL US WHY SOMEONE"S FAVORITE SONG CANNOT BE AN ANTHEM...if all you can say is because its played out, then please STFU...because you make no kind of sense whatsoever.

Thank you.

Hey gravity.......if I can just jump in for one sec I think what twilogoddess may be trying to get across is the fact that an anthem is "everyone's" favorite song for some period of time until it becomes tired and then all those who "loved" the song now hate it.......I think the question at hand was more or less, "what is your all-time favorite trance song"......meaning the one that never got tired and still to this day is a great track to turn on even if it is from 3 or 4 years ago........of course an anthem can be someone's favorite song but in many cases, it tends to become the person's "unfavorite" song after 3 months of overplayage.........of course, this is not always true though.......I'm not trying to start any drama at all here just giving input here as it may help the dispute.....hope that makes sense......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me