Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Music Awards

Did anyone watch? I only caught an hour or so and I was a lil disappointed. Although it wasn't worse than any other music award show. The only thing that made me happy was seeing Creed get so much Love. The Janet piece was cute, she seemed so overwhelmed. The only thing that I really disliked was a performance by some rap group (they had a girl dressed up as a bride on stage).. I thought they were just horrible. That was the worst rap I heard in my life and the audience was loving it. I don't get it.. I thought they sucked. Britney's show was kinda funky too. She did a MASSIVE ass-shake at the end which looked just soooo stupid LOL.. Jessica Simpson was AWESOME though, that girl can SING!!! She didn't move at all though, kinda wierd after the Britney piece. That's it, I didn't catch any other performers. What did I miss? Did anyone watch this at all? Oh and Aerosmith got a lifetime achievement award or something like that. I'm not their biggest fan but they deserve it.

b2b - they didn't get anything, unless not in the hour that I watched.. maybe they got it when i wasn't watching.. i agree these award shows are stupid and very unfair frown.gif They chose some average-typical-sounding R&B artist over Pink.. I was wondering what the hell they were thinking!

petp - isn't she amazing??? her voice is sooo powerful. i'm wondering how britney doesn't get self-conscious about her voice, they had those 2 back-to-back!

I heard Backstreet boys won Best Rock N Roll Band? WTF is up with that ish? their not even in that Genre....American Cheese Music Awards cwm36.gif

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Originally posted by junglekittn:

that's outkast. sounds like somebody neeeeedzzz to take a music apprecition class...

big up's to creed!

i'm sorry mizz jacksonnnn...

Well I'm not a big rap fan so I don't know all the rap group names.. Thanks for the advice asshole.. Music appreciation class my ass..

that's outkast. sounds like somebody neeeeedzzz to take a music apprecition class...

big up's to creed!

i'm sorry mizz jacksonnnn...

That's the people who did the album Stankonia... people should check this if you already haven't... it's a GREAT album.. production is superb.

Faith Hill is beautiful but she looked horrendous! She looked like she was wearing a wig! Toni Braxton made a major comeback...bringin home 2 awards. Jennifer Lopez did a great performance...although she was lip syncing. I was pretty impressed Britney actually sung this time! That lil kid that sang was amazing! WOW what a voice! He got a standing ovation. Overall the show wasn't that spectackular...I agree kinda boring cwm6.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Well I'm not a big rap fan so I don't know all the rap group names.. Thanks for the advice asshole.. Music appreciation class my ass..

okay, okay. i shouldn't have made that sarcastic rermark about creed, but u need to chill girl! outkast's albumn is kewl $h%t...

okay, okay. i shouldn't have made that sarcastic rermark about creed, but u need to chill girl! outkast's albumn is kewl $h%t...

1 - don't tell me to chill.. i hate it when ppl make smartass remarks like that..

2 - maybe that album is kewl, i have no idea. but i didn't like the song they performed that's all i was saying

1 - don't tell me to chill.. i hate it when ppl make smartass remarks like that..

2 - maybe that album is kewl, i have no idea. but i didn't like the song they performed that's all i was saying

hey Mys......(sorry, this has nothing to do w/ the topic)...call me at work......

PS....shut up...you know you love hip-hop smile.gif ......hehehehe......................L

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

jessica was awesome...her face was turning red when she was hitting the high notes. but the cutest thing was when she stopped singing...the expression on her face was to die for!!!!

i though jennifer lopez stunk!!! but then again i never was a big fan of hers anyway!!!!

faith hill i thought was cool looking. not too crazy abouther new hair, but her outfit was wayy cool.

Originally posted by risa06:

hey Mys......(sorry, this has nothing to do w/ the topic)...call me at work......

PS....shut up...you know you love hip-hop smile.gif ......hehehehe......................L

Hahahaha.. Yeah ok smile.gif I love it, just like you love I TURN TO YOU!!! HAAHAHAH.. I'll call you in a min..

Hahahaha.. Yeah ok smile.gif I love it, just like you love I TURN TO YOU!!! HAAHAHAH.. I'll call you in a min..

..."I Turn To You"....I lOve this song...hehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I only caught a glimpse of it and I thought Pink's performance sucked big time! I like one or two of her songs but she sucks when trying to sing it live. Ricky Martin of course did his usal latin thing which didn't do too much for me at all. However I thought Marilyn Manson's performance was the funniest shit!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif Especially when he went out to the audience and people had this look on thier faces like "STAY AWAY!!" That made me laugh!!

Other than that it was boring enough to put me to sleep! cwm37.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by petp:

faith hill i thought was cool looking. not too crazy abouther new hair, but her outfit was wayy cool.

----------------

Are u sniffing glue? She chopped her hair & dyed it platnium...she looked horrible! And who wears shit-colored sequined leather pants to an awards show? Where were her stylists? I bet she makes Joan Rivers worst dressed list. & Jennifer Lopez stunk? She has amazing stage presence & she's a sick dancer.

"The only thing that I really disliked was a performance by some rap group (they had a girl dressed up as a bride on stage).. I thought they were just horrible. That was the worst rap I heard in my life and the audience was loving it. I don't get it.. I thought they sucked. "

yea and that song is good on the radio! their preformance sucked i agree. youdidnt miss anything though. i thought that it was the most boring awards show i have ever seen

cwm6.gif