Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tazmanian Devil E pill...who else here has

taken it. Wanted to know what your experiences were like. I took it last night and well it was a bad experience due to the fact that I felt like I had so much energy for like 10 minutes and then I was still feeling the E but it was very mellow almost like I was about to sleep. So mellow to the point that I literally wanted to cry because I was so mellow and wanted it to end. I thought they were suppose to be stonger??? cwm45.gif

damn that sucks, if you can get your hands on double stack stars they are the best, purest ive had in a long time. very clean trip, and i checked your pm but the pic didnt work, can you send it again, thanks

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

these pills fuckin' suck.

I popped 4 and didn't feel anything worth typing. A lil bit of heavy breathing and i loved a massage I got. That was twenty minuites worth of tripping. After that, NOTHING. Nothing at all. I was sleepy and kind of sober. Smoked a few blunts in Exit's blue room and that was the only thing that kept me goin in.

These pills suck. Thank god i didn't pay for them.

Originally posted by msoprano13:

damn that sucks, if you can get your hands on double stack stars they are the best, purest ive had in a long time. very clean trip, and i checked your pm but the pic didnt work, can you send it again, thanks

Holy Shit, I did those at Twilo Friday night....they were the best bombs I've done in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I totally hear you about them being clean, I loved them.....had an awesome time. I didn't have energy to dance the first half of the night..jello legs, but I started to loosen up at the end.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

PRINCESS thank U so much for posting bout these pillz! My friend's friend went to Germany & brought back 1,000 Taz Devils...$1.50 a piece. So I was planning on buying 10....after reading this post I'm gonna have to pass. It's a good deal..he was only gonna charge me $9 a hit... but if they suck its not even worth ingesting. THANKX for ur input! cwm9.gif

TO PRINCESS I JUST TALKED TO 1 OF MY FRIENDS WHO TOOK THE TAZ PILL LAST NIGHT AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS 1 OF THE BEST ROLLS HE HAD IN A LONG TIME SO IM DEFINETLY GONNA HAVE TO POP 1 OF THEM THIS WEEKEND AND SEE WHAT GOES FROM THERE.......

PS...THIS IS ONLY THE START OF A TRANCE REVOLUTION.....

Hey clubhead, almost everyone single one of your messages contains a promise to do or a story about doing some E.

I know I'm not your father, but it sounds like you should slow down a bit. I'm not concerned about your health or your wallet, but if you keep taking these things in abundance they eventually stop working kid.

Unless you're on a short binge, which is ok.

SEX, DRUGS, AND TECHNO

Originally posted by clubhead32:

TO PRINCESS I JUST TALKED TO 1 OF MY FRIENDS WHO TOOK THE TAZ PILL LAST NIGHT AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS 1 OF THE BEST ROLLS HE HAD IN A LONG TIME SO IM DEFINETLY GONNA HAVE TO POP 1 OF THEM THIS WEEKEND AND SEE WHAT GOES FROM THERE.......

PS...THIS IS ONLY THE START OF A TRANCE REVOLUTION.....

Well I only posted to let people know and to see how theirs was....I know I am never taken those again that's for sure. Fucked up my sat night.

Just had some this weekend. I thought they were pretty good. Very clean, lots of energy and no hangover the morning after. I've also heard about mixed results for other people. Some felt almost nothing, others felt nauseous. Either there are several different batches of Devils out there or it's just that each person's experience depends on the frequency with which they roll and other substances consumed throughout the night.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif