in this white wave

i am free

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

GREAT song.

Thanks sweetie.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by myrlin:

and i wanted to believe that i'd get caught up

when the rage in me subsides

in this white wave

i am sinking

in this silence

in this white wave

in this silence

i believe

i have seen you

in this white wave

you are silent

you are breathing

in this white wave

i am free

This song makes me tingle!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

myrlin - thanks for posting the words to one of the most beautiful songs out there. it def put a smile on my face as i think of the incredible person it reminds me of...

fantc

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

I have been a Sarah McLaughlin fan for close to 10 years now.

I only started going to clubs this summer and had no idea that Sarah had been doing any club music.

I was in a 5000 person Hard House rave in a huge old opera house in London England this fall. Suddenly, in the middle of this awesome song I hear this angelic voice just wash over the whole hall. Its as if somebody pushed the pause button on the party as everyone just stops and soaks in the energy form this voice.

And I say to myself - "holy shit its Sarah McLaughlin - no way". And by buddy says : "no way - you must be on crack". And I say "yeah - can't be her". Only it was her. I now have the CD as well as the single CD that has all 5 mainstream mixes of "Silence". The airscape mix rocks and should be the mainstream one. But the Tiesta mix is really starting to get to me.

I *LOVE* this song and much of the reason for me liking it has to do with my Mom. She loves it too and starts dancing and humming and actually, now singing since I gave her the words a few weeks ago. Guess it just warms me in my heart when I hear it in the club...mostly because I think of her

Okay now Im done..bye bye cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

damn... i've been wondering forever what the song was saying! thanks, Claudio. i'm going to be asking you about other songs too. i'm horrible with lyrics

like that song "how bizarre", i thought it just sounded like "calcazzon." seriously, next time you hear it, just think, "calcazzon," whatever the hell that is

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Silence. thank you Myrlin..I ADORE that song. I adore Sarah, period, original or remixed. She and Paula Cole so completely underrated.

-ichi

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thanks for letting me finally know the words to this song! I would play it back constantly and nver could figure out what SHE is saying! I have wanted to SING this and I now can put it on tape. I love to sing but this SONG GIVES ME MAD CHILLS!!!!! Even though it may be getting old.

Awesome song!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB