Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION ALL GUYS(MEN, BOYS)......

Originally posted by Tomix:

Im personally crazy for girls with a pair of leather boots and a nice skirt...

ohh good point ... tall boots are pretty hot ... short skirts too .. but remembere that whole , try not ot be slutty looking thing is said above ...

unless of course you are a slut in which case , show us all you got !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i like a lot of different clothes. depends on the place and shit like that, but i saw this girl at the tunnel with caffines and you were able to see the strings of her thong above the pants and a short white tank top. i like fell in love with that girl when i saw her. i dont know if its just me but i thought she looked amazing

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

One of the girls here at work was wearing this great top yesterday -- looked like a regular shirt, except it had a teardrop hole right above the breast, with laces to fasten / loosen the top above the neck. Very nice.......

Lawler @ Twilo this past week was a very interesting crowd -- a lot more people drinking there than I'm used to seeing. Lots of very hot but somewhat gaudy outfits..... to each their own, I suppose.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

i like a lot of different clothes. depends on the place and shit like that, but i saw this girl at the tunnel with caffines and you were able to see the strings of her thong above the pants and a short white tank top. i like fell in love with that girl when i saw her. i dont know if its just me but i thought she looked amazing

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

There can be a fine line sometimes between

sexy and slutty. A girl who can look sexy

but not slutty is my dream girl. Tight black

pants have always been a favorite of mine.

Tube tops can sometimes work very nicely.

I think a little cleavage is always good but

never too much it's just cheesy. Also it always depends where your at.

I PERSONALLY LIKE TO FEEL SEXY WHEN I GO OUT...NOT LOOK LIKE A SLUT, BUT WHEN U GO CLUBBIN, YOU DONT EXACTLY GET IMPRESSED BY GIRLS IN TURTLENECK SWEATERS AND JEANS....I FEEL LIKE ITS A COMPETITION BETWEEN GIRLS WHICH, I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I PARTICIPATE IN...BUT I AM 100% NOT A SLUT...AND I THINK THAT A LOT OF GIRLS FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEY LIKE TO LOOK SEXY BUT AT THE SAME TIME NOT BE LOOKED AT LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH....SO WE JUST CANT WIN

i like nothing more than a girl who dresses for the occasion. goin to Twilo or Vinyl, "be yourself," dress comfy and/or stylish. goin to Exit or the Factory, get decked out; be risque. goin to Tao for dinner, dress classy yet still somewhat clubby. a personal fav though are that style of pants that sits low on a girls hips so that you can see the top of her g-string or panties....yeh baby! and a style i def don't like are those cropped pants. i've seen very few chicks that can pull that off, JMO.

------------------

house_music.gif

This is a stupid question...depends on the girl and not the outfit. Boots and a miniskirt won't make every girl look good...even between girls with similar body types. Wear what you're comfortable with and that's what matters most. It shows when a girls not used to wearing a skirt that short while she's strutting round the club.

Besides do you think that most guys actually pay that much attention??? Shit, I remember when my sister asked my cousin what shoes goes best with her dress. She wore a different pair in each leg and asked him which he thought was better. Not realizing they were 2 different pairs he responded simply by smiling and saying "very nice!".

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I personally can't resist leather pants... I don't think it's easy for a girl to hide whatever she doesnt want to show wearing leather pants, so they do look real sexy on those who can really wear them!..

I have this thing with leather... I dream of dating a girl on halloween who will wear the Catwoman outfit... (like M. Pfeifer on batman) cwm26.gifcwm35.gifcwm7.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

the ideal dresser is one who can show as much sex appeal without looking cheesy or slutty; for example: cleavage vs. seeing your boob fly around cwm13.gif , snug pants vs. cameltoe cwm24.gif , short skirts vs. cheek peek. cwm25.gif

a tactful dresser can be very sexy, yet tasteful at the same time--which i find extremely attractive~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

i Love the Sporty look on girls you know, Track pants, sneekers, mid drift shirt...even a visor....i think that that is a totally cute

or the more dressy elegant look.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

I want a girl to wear something in which she wants to be treated.

ie: wear slutty sexy stuff and I'll think of you in that way.

Wear conserative and I'll treat you conservative.

I'm acting on what I think she wants.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

My dream girl? Not sure, becuase she could be wearing a number of outfits. THe whole leather/pvc pants or skirt with high boots is great, and always good for getting attention. Problem is that the outfit may not be practical. Cute, sexy, maybe even sporty like a little candy raver is always cute too, but that depends on the person. The thong coming out of the top of the pants is always great. Belly shirts are nice too. The main thing is that whatever the clothes are, it doesn't matter as much as if they fit the wearer's personality. They should accentuate you and your personality. Confidence sells the leather and pvc thing, cute and sweet sells the raver look. So go with whatever fits your personality, and it will look slammin. "Ummmm that's all i've got to say bout that"

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

yeah leather pants are incredable

i'd liek o shake the hand of the guy that invented them ! .. and for that guy talkin aboutthat girl at tunnel with the big pants and tank top .. you;re not alone .. i love lil raver type cuies ! .. big ol' pants and lil shirts .. drives me nuts specially when their thong is showing out the top !

and trip , as for the sporty thing i think that kinda goes along with the raver feel .. another very cute look .. ok ok .. so whats teh bottom line .. i love all types of women , dressed different ways ... mario has a good point too tho , the girl has to be good looking to be good looking ... i love women . .. . .

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by lilclubbincutie:

I PERSONALLY LIKE TO FEEL SEXY WHEN I GO OUT...NOT LOOK LIKE A SLUT, BUT WHEN U GO CLUBBIN, YOU DONT EXACTLY GET IMPRESSED BY GIRLS IN TURTLENECK SWEATERS AND JEANS....I FEEL LIKE ITS A COMPETITION BETWEEN GIRLS WHICH, I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I PARTICIPATE IN...BUT I AM 100% NOT A SLUT...AND I THINK THAT A LOT OF GIRLS FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEY LIKE TO LOOK SEXY BUT AT THE SAME TIME NOT BE LOOKED AT LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH....SO WE JUST CANT WIN

I agree with you on this one, There is a big difference in looking Hot and sexy!

Then there is down right Pig! These girls leave nothing to the imagination!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by eggmok:

i like my girls wrapped up like mummies, where you can only see their eyes . . .

that's sexy . . .

well then, eggmok, next time you get your ass up here i'm bring out a big roll of TP and i'm gonna let you wrap it around me until nothing is showing but my eyes....then you can do with me what you will, like blow your nose on me!! now that's sexy, ha ha!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

posted by uknjx2:

well then, eggmok, next time you get your ass up here i'm bring out a big roll of TP and i'm gonna let you wrap it around me until nothing is showing but my eyes....then you can do with me what you will, like blow your nose on me!! now that's sexy, ha ha!!

naw, i wouldn't blow my nose on you . . .

but i'd just carry you around on my shoulders like a sack of potatoes . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.