Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight this Sat and Lets have a V-day love fest!

The girls are checkin out Limelight this Saturday for our dose of Techno, plus that place is sooo damn magical! Also, even though I have shunned Valentines day in the past for reminding me I had no significant other, I still think we should coordinate a V-day love fest......Went to one of these before where everyone brought a luscious love dish to pass around. Whether you were the one feeding someone or you were the one being fed, you couldn't talk to that person, but just look at them......I had a problem not laughing, but it was fun.

tell me what you want, whisper in my ear, tell me how you need, so I can call you dear.

Originally posted by carabee:

The girls are checkin out Limelight this Saturday for our dose of Techno, plus that place is sooo damn magical! Also, even though I have shunned Valentines day in the past for reminding me I had no significant other, I still think we should coordinate a V-day love fest......Went to one of these before where everyone brought a luscious love dish to pass around. Whether you were the one feeding someone or you were the one being fed, you couldn't talk to that person, but just look at them......I had a problem not laughing, but it was fun.

tell me what you want, whisper in my ear, tell me how you need, so I can call you dear.

I want a stuffed lion for v-day!!!! <winks and grins>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

well hot dam ! ... i'll be there , who else is going ?? i know andy and jilly are gonna be down .. i'll be up in the glass room ..

since that where i stay all night .. i think we should be up there =) ... we can just lounge and if enuff of us show up , we can just take coontrol of the vip ... sound good ?? roll call it ..whos in ????

and for v-day i'm down for some group sex or something .. keep me posted ,.,

-j

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

This is my last week at my job so I'm gonna be celebrating my freedom from hell on 19th street this weekend.

Unless plans change, I will be there and dancing my booty off.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Hrmm...if we hide in the nooks I think we need to do a rendition of...

Ah weemaway ah weemaway ah weemaway ah weemaway....

<snickers in delight>

Whatcha think, Cara? ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Surgeon (Downwards, UK), James Ruskin (Blueprint, UK), Neil Landstrumm (Scandinavia, Scotland), Function LIVE (Infrastructure, NY). Info 212.592.3676

Thanks for the info...

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

yay i'm so excited !!! ussually i knwo liek 2 people at LL . ! are u guys gonna hang out upstairs at all with digi ???

and on the 25th , theres another sick party at LL which i think is gonna reallly really good .. i'll post more about it as we get closer .. i dont wanna take away from this party ! so maybe i'll wait til teh 14th then post .. =) heh e

and dont forget on the 26th is the first stuck on earth party !!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

if 2day was sat. no problem i'd be there but sat. is too far away right now for me to decide. i hate making promises i can't keep cwm15.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

I *really* need to get out of the city for at least a day, unless something comes up that gives me that option I'll definitely be there.

I've got lots to celebrate, big changes happening so....gotta have some fun this weekend!

And with my girls there that's guaranteed!

*MUAH*

-Oo

------------------

I'm a Limelight virgin! Should be interesting!!!

-Oo

------------------

Is PvD at Twilo on the 9th of Feb too far from V-Day? I like the idea...

Maybe a dinner meetup is more in order.

More to come closer to the day?

...and crap, no LL for me. I won't be here.

::weep::

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01