Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf:5 guys pull up in a limo to twilo and cant get in

thats your problem... sausage party, you needed girls or a 50 to pay the door man, the green always works

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by shugabooga:

maybe they were visibly drunk and acting too rowdy???? looking for a sword fight?

Most likely...

I always get in, even if I'm there with 4 guys...

These guys prolly showed up with an attitude, therefore they had to take it somewhere else...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

waaat... is this a more recent occurrance, guys with no girls getting turned away? because i used to go to Twilo all the time with my group of like six guy friends and no other girls. but that was when the parties weren't so crowded

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

here's the dilly with getting rejected at the door@twilo late night. if you're regulars, you wont have any problems getting in, even if you're a group of 15 guys. if you're not a regular, seems they've been picky since the summer, usually only on packed nights. if you look overly drunk they'll prolly turn you down regardless. i get in with guys all the time, and one time i showed up with a bunch of guys who dont frequent twilo, and the girl at the door told me no girls no entry, and she never denies me and my friends entry regardless of how crowded it is and what time it is. but if you do get rejected, just wait for the girl to disappear from the door, which she does all the time, and most likely the guys will let you in...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

What's that all about?? Twilo always has a bad guy to girl ratio every night. Like 6 guys to 1 girl on Friday nights. Whatever they're doing at the door it ain't working..

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

What's that all about?? Twilo always has a bad guy to girl ratio every night. Like 6 guys to 1 girl on Friday nights. Whatever they're doing at the door it ain't working..

...and isn't that a beautiful thing?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by ibclubbin:

6 cracked out steroid juice heads are NOT better than one...

BG

Who said anything about juiceheadz...sure as hell not me. All I said was that I like the fact that there are so many more guys at Twilo then chicks. It's one of the few places where you get ratios like this, and as a straight, single chick it doesn't bother me AT ALL.

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

P.S. I doubt that any of the girls at Twilo are into juiceheadz...just doesn't draw that kinda crowd...not to mention that juiceheadz mostly think Twilo sux (I think they're just afraid)

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"