Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***If u had 3 wishes what would they be???****

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Howard Stern, a year or more ago, took 3 homeless people and gave them each $10k as part of his radio show. All of them came on the show, and said how it was going to improve their lives, and this was a fresh start, etc. etc. He also gave them new clothes and apartments.

One of the guys was smoking crack in his apartment, and flat broke within a week. Another guy pawned the clothes and lost every dime at OTB. The third gave half to his kids' mother, and spent the other half on booze and whores in 3 days. These might just be poor examples, but I think they are emblematic of the (lack of) self-discipline or ethic in the true underclass. This doesn't include the working poor, who struggle to make ends meet and are just unable to do so.

My $.03

I just think this is so funny. This thread has spun out of control. A wish is a wish is a wish! Whatever. Giving somebody 10,000 and asking them what their wish is is two very different things. I really don't care but I find some of this boards intellect unusual. A thread about donuts always turns into apples anyway. How about this, I wish everbody in this thread good luck!

cwm4.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Good Health Forever for me and my family

2. Wealth

3. Everlasting True Love

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

lol, everyone do a bump and relax.

Well the non selfish one:

Ending abuse -- in all aspects, crackhead/spousal/rape/shootings whatever, -- I mean some things like diseases are part of life, but human vs human destruction is just insane. What's worse than seeing a parent beat their child, I saw this mom smack her kid in the grocery store today and I just started freaking, and thats the TAMEST end of it... twilogoddses and I watched this show last weekend about these crackhead mothers and their kids who had SERIOUS mental, social and physical disbilities , not to mention no parents, and it was the most horrible, sad thing I've seen in a long time.....

Ok now for the selfish ones:

u know when ur f-d up and u think "omg i just want to feel like this forever"

well, to be able to "freeze" those moments and be able to turn it on an off forever...like "enable E feeling #13" or "enable bumped up feeling #26" --- or even the feeling when you have a great SOBER night w/ someone u love or whatever....of course, the ability to turn it off, ie: when you're with family or doing something "pure" lol.......

Yeah, unlimited money - but thats so predictable.....What about being able to travel at a moments notice - ie: Star wars, being "Beamed up" -- like, "Beam me to IBIZA for a month" lol.......

Also a little angel on your shoulder telling you thing before you learn them the hard way:

"That guys is a complete asshole and has a girlriend, stay away"

lol.......you get the idea

I also alwayssssss wanted to be invisible...not as profitable as the 10 billion but how much funnnnnnnnnn

smile.gif

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

three wishes huh

well my first wish would have to be true love probably more important then any other wish i could make.

second would be money but not a exhorbant amount but enough that my family and friends live well off and in comfort for generations to come, as well as help people along the way.

and third.........mmmmm i dunno. Eternal life is a curse. I mean to live through and see friends die as well as family and witness suffering and pain of others around u. I might keep that as an ace in the pocket in case i needed it

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by evilfixation (edited 01-10-2001).]

1)- To find my soulmate- which implies true love

2)Find true Happiness and whatever that entails

3)This one may sound a little strange , but Ive always wanted to do it: Take a time machine to as many different time zones that I want whenever I want. This would allow me to solve mysteries of the past, and see my true family roots.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

I only need 2 wishes to make me happy:

clarity in my heart

strength in my mind

for fun though, I wouldn't mind learning the secrets of the Universe ... what is the meaning of life? Is there really a god? Who shot JFK?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

1.world peace and unity

2.that everyone would be accepted by others no matter race,religion,gender,sexual preference (and whatever n e one else is not accepted for)

3.cure for AIDS

cwm12.gif

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 01-10-2001).]