Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY BODY ELSE GETTING SICK????

Yup...I've been battling it for the past week..trying not to let it progress into bronchitis/pneumonia....

All I can say is..try to take it easy..that's what I'm doing..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

hope you all feel better... if all else fails ask your docs to get you this cool antibiotic called zitromax or something i was dying last year and it totally cleared up my chest... all u do is take 3 pills for 3 days and then u are set...

------------------

CK

Hope everybody feels better. I had a sore throat for a few days. My best "ghetto remedy" suggestion is to sweat it out. Put on a t-shirt, sweatpants, sweatshirt and socks, get in the bed, cover with like 2 or three blankets, (plus a comforter) and it's most likely a sure bet that it'll be gone in the morning. if it doesn't workt the first night, repeat the following and remember to stay warm during the day otherwise you're quite prone to the cold revamping itself swiftly. This method usually works overnight, if it takes a 2nd night, it's still ok. any longer? I suggest you hit your local Physician.

Hey, it's worked for me one time many.

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yeah, seems like another epidemic.. I have some sort of a wierd throat virus or something, I've been coughing a lot lately.. Doesn't go away.. Hope everyone feels better soon smile.gif

Zoya, I need to put your little ass in a bubble sweetie !! You are forever getting sick !!!! LOL!!

------------------

AIM vampie

I'm trying the tea with honey and lemon theory for this f****** chest cold. It has worked in the past for me, but The coughing is making my head and back and chest hurt. Sorry I'm whining but I hate it. It better be gone by the weekend, It's a three day weekend!!!!! cwm4.gif

Originally posted by guklemon:

hope you all feel better... if all else fails ask your docs to get you this cool antibiotic called zitromax or something i was dying last year and it totally cleared up my chest... all u do is take 3 pills for 3 days and then u are set...

that stuff works great. i was prescribed it twice before. but the first hour or so after you take, don't plan on doing anything productive...that stuff makes you loopy

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

WATCH THOSE WATER BOTTLES!!! I know it's common practice to share water at clubs especially when rolling.

After S&D at Twilo last month, me and 4 other board members got strep throat!!! You shouldn't share anything anyway due to the possible drug-slipping-in-the-drink scare but this should be an added caution!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

feel better guys!!!.......I don't have any chest pains but I do have a back pain...lol...and its better go away by this weekend...cuz I need to shake my a'' under that disco ball....ya know smile.gif ........stay warm!!!........Lola cwm32.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

yep, i've got some little bug but i think it's minor reaction from the flu shot i got on monday. last year i didn't have a reaction but this year a lot of people in our offices got the same symptoms i seem to have after they got their shots. i don't mind shots but i feel as though someone pummeled me in the arm....ouch!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

i think i'm dying guys...

i got a bad headache..then next day my ear was all clogged or something..then the sneezing started...now i'm all stuffy...i sound all nasal....well i'm dying...

all are invited to my funeral wink.gif

::sniffle:: ::cough:: ::hacking up a lung::

oh how yummmmmyyy

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by uknjx2:

yep, i've got some little bug but i think it's minor reaction from the flu shot i got on monday. last year i didn't have a reaction but this year a lot of people in our offices got the same symptoms i seem to have after they got their shots. i don't mind shots but i feel as though someone pummeled me in the arm....ouch!!

The needle was probably bigger than you!!!

cwm4.gif

ha ha, you calling me s m a l l ???? um, cough, hint, "desert rose", hint hint hint.....how 'bout that? can it be arranged for sat. if i come to show support?

hey Nic...you always miss it......I love this song too smile.gif ......L.....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"