Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE ON THIS BOARD

Originally posted by clubhead32:

WELL THERES A CONNECTION RIGHT THERE CAUSE TONY DRAPER DA SHIT I HOPE YOU WENT FOR THANKSGIVING NIGHT AND THE HALLOWEEN PARTY NIGHT CUZ HE RIPPED IT UP. SECONDLY I USE TO LOVE THAT SONG BUT SINCE EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER PLAYS IT,IT KINDA FADED OUT.NOW IM MORE INTO SEB FONTAINE, SASHA, AND OAKENFOLD.

PS...DID U GET DRAPERS XMAS CD ITS PRETTY GOOD..

Haven't picked up too many CD lately a little discouraged cuz about 200 of my CD's (my fucking life's collection) got stolen not too long ago!!!!! SUCKS!!!!

I'm all about trance, but I also love my slamming beats. PVD and Oakie of course. Big Sandra Collins fan, Jeff Mills and if you want to talk about slammin I have always loved Spacegirl, talk about ripping it up!!!. I actually really hope I get to see Lawler tonight. Looks iffy tonight.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 01-07-2001).]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIRL I AGREE TRANCE IS DEFINETLY DA SHIT AND TELL ME DOESN'T TWILO HOOK IT UP ON DJS THERE LIST IS INCREDIBLE.SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR CD COLLECTION GOT STOLEN THAT REALLY SUCKS GUESS SOMEONE GONNA BE DOWNLOADING A LOT OF CDS FROM NAPSTER TONIGHT IF U DON'T GO TO TWILO. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON TONIGHT BEING IFFY CAUSE IM TALKING TO 1 OF MY FRIENDS RIGHT KNOW ON THE CELL AND SHE'S TELLING ME THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO CUZ OF ALL THE SNOW WE GOT ON THE ISLAND.

PS...WHERE R U FROM HOPEFULLY THE ISLAND RIGHT??????????

uuughh- when i go to the club, im there for the music, not the guys. Concerning Exit, that party is kinda dying. Way too much commercial shit. U wont c me there any time soon!! cwm6.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

Hey clubhead GO TO TWILO!!!!!

Just got confirmed, we are there!!!

Fuck EXIT.....you know what I'm thinking too is that it won't be ridiculously packed tonight cuz of the snow and cuz not to many people will go to Lawler, ( at least not as many as S&D ) or something like that...PVD. Plus it's his first night LET ME KNOW!!!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Thanks clubhead. You sound like you got a head on your shoulders too. I won't be in Twilo until March or April again (maybe sooner but who knows...) But I'm sure I'll know a lot more people from the boards by then and hopefully we can have that drink cwm30.gif

Too me, the thing isn't that there is anything wrong with trying to cop a feel with an anonymous hottie. All this shit has given this idea a bad name. ITs all in how you do it.

Think about it - once you're on a roll and the music starts going at least for that first hour or so (maybe much longer if yoyu are like me) most people are horny - chicks too. Good on them. And nothing feels better than another hot bod grinding away with you.

Problem is that guys have forgotten the "with you part" and just want to touch anything. Which is so stupid because just grabbing an ass, no matter how hot, and examining it like a doctor is not that fun. Now rubbing your hands all over it while she's shaking it around in front of you is another story.

In response to this so many girls have gotten cold. They complain about guys wanting to touch them. About shirts being off. Nobody gives backrubs anymore. And now its considered a sign of clubbing sophistication to "only be into the music" or to want "tons of space" to just dance alone.

I can't blame the girls for being like this. I would be in their shoes. I'm just saying its all such a shame. From long-time veterans I've heard that it was not always so. They fondly remember the days of group hugs and backrub chains and getting kisses from strangers.

Maybe its just because I'm so new that I haven't had time to become sophisticated yet. But to me a good nite at a club is about freedom and kindness and letting loose. Depending upon which stage of your roll you are in or just what mood you are feeling there is a social, an erotic, a sensual and a dancing / music side to a good nite at a club. And in several smaller clubs in the UK and Montreal I've found this environment before and in my experience having all dimensions to a good roll makes it a mind-blowing experience.

In one underground club in England I met and talked to about 30 strangers. I made out with this girl for 10 minutes and didn't even speak to her once. We just hugged and moved on when the moment was over. I cheered on this girl with no top on who was fucking this other guy in the corner. She was riding him and 5 or 6 of us were standing around openly oggling and cheering them on. She had this huge smile and was giving us high-fives as she grinded away. Later me and 4 other girls met and started gang-massaging every hot girl we could find on the dance floor (with their permission - verbal or otherwise) of course. And there was still plenty of time for dancing - especially as you near the end of your roll and the sensual, horny factor starts to wane and its time for the music to carry you. I had all this fun and I don't have some adonis body either. I'm tall and I'm fit but I don't have the worlds hugest pecks or nothing. One girl told me that if she didn't have a boyfriend she'd mount me right now. Flattered, I asked what led her to this conclusion. She said it was because I was always smiling and just seemed so happy to be with people. (of course 5 pills will do that - but the point is that most guys would be surprised at the number of different things including, but not limited to, a hot bod that can turn a chicks crank at any given time. So what I'm saying is not only for the musclebound gorgeous guys of the world.)

I'm not saying that this is for everybody or that every club experience should be like this. What I am saying is that I find it so sad that so many over-enthusiastic guys who don't show the ladies the proper respect are ruining it for all of us. New York seems further along this path than most but even in other cities I've noticed that as clubbing goes more mainstream its the special erotic and sensual features of the scene that are being lost.

So now its bad to be horny. Its bad to want to grab a pair of nice tits that you see. And staring at a hot chick gets you in trouble when in a better world people would realize that E makes you stare and if she didn't feel threatened there's nothing she would like more than to be stared at while she prances. Well maybe a few things...

So there's my little diatribe. The flu makes one a a little light headed and stupid - sorry. It just makes me so mad that so many dumb guys out there are too stupid to realize that chicks are every bit as horny and lustful as them. That they could have everything they want and more. That they could have it so that its the girls as much as them who are going out to cop a feel. But guys have to realize that you have to create the right atmosphere for this to happen. Because of physiology and history a woman's erotic fires burn brightest in a place of safety, kindness, and respect. Add in a bit of using the old noggin' so that you know when to be aggressive, when not to be, when to stare and when not too and the clubbing world couold be the erotic playground of every guys dreams. But oh no, we're too stupid for that. What we want is to just grab some girl's ass in a crowd as she walks bye.

Makes me wanna cry

cwm33.gif

Whatever happened to ASKING a lady to dance? I guess I'm old fashioned or something! Ladies, if a guy ASKS for a dance, wouldn't that be a lot better than some dude trying to grab ass?

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Yo exodust honey Im sorry to say this but tonight i will not be able to make it cuz all 3 girls that was going with me bailed due to the snow that we got here on the island.Babe Im not trying to come off as a scrub but I don't feel like driving by myself to the city tonight. But on the other hand I will be at TWILO next week to see SEB FONTIANE in action cuz i never seen him live hopefully you'll go and well chat (not like hooking up or anything but as what we r right now friends).

ps..if you don't reply have fun tonight and tell me how it was and if Lawler ripped it up or not take care and watch out for those juiceheads.

peace

pss....to mrdick i read you reply and i agree hot stuff dude we got to chill tell me when your going to TWILO and well meet up.

Originally posted by keshiki:

I usually refuse to dance with the juiceheads because they always try to grab me when I walk by and compliment my sunglasses but they suck.

thanks.

What your sunglasses wink.gif No, I know what you mean...I hate when I do my jumping around and they try to dance sooooo close to me so that (by chance) I bump into them...never happens coze that's when I move and go for the too bald/small guys wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by visions:

Just to break it down from another guys perspective.

Well I hope your club experiences can be more fulfilling then watching other dudes dance with hot girls. Good luck kid

-Good job, Visions cwm2.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

I HAVE DEF. met a few meatheads that are great, down to earth, kind and fab to dance/hang with. I believe in giving everyone a chance. But, unfortunately, I have to agree, alot I have met are rude, obnoxious, violent and general morons. Sorry to all those women who love them. I have met some that are huge yummies in all aspects too. But, everytime I go to a club filled with these type of men, I go home with bruises and I am generally annoyed.

One instance was at EXIT when this giant guy pushed me HARD on my ass for NO reason. He just turned, pointed and laughed why the rest of his clan tried to tell me "Oh he's just like that". That is one of many stories!

cwm34.gif

I don't think I have ever gone to a club without one of these fuckers all over me. Why do they think they can just feel you up or grab your ass. I have been so pissed off at them that I seriously would have fought them ( if I didn't think they could pound me into the ground with out even breaking a sweat) One time when I was at Exit, this big stupid ass beef head walked right up to me and kissed me!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? and what am I going to do? Beat him up? You just have to sit there and take it. It's just my opinion and I know that i'm stereotyping them all but fuck it,I haven't had any good experiences with them, so I have the right to say that they SUCK!

PERSONALLY MRDICK I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME GUYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE AASSHOLES AT THE CLUB BUT THE DEFINETLY RUIN THE NIGHT FOR EVERYONE.TO THE FELLAS THAT THINK COPING A FEEL WHEN A GIRL PASSES BUY IS PATHETIC GO HOME AND GET YOUR GAME AND SHIT TOGETHER CUZ THATS NOT HOW YOU MEET GIRLS.AND TO THE GIRLS THAT HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT BS I APOLOGIZE ON THOSE GUYS BEHAVE.

LOL... DICK SPEAKS THE TRUTH smile.gif Let me tell you what my definition of a juicehead is.. A huge sweaty guy, with spiked hair who has NO respect for anyone around them and act like they are the toughest shit. In my mind, a juicehead is NOT just someone who's ripped and takes their shirts off.. I've talked to a LOT of guys at clubs who are reallllly nicely built and have gorgeous bodies, who LOOK like juiceheads but they don't act like it! Some of them were just so cool and nice. I was surprised myself the first few times I talked to some of these "juicehead look alikes" smile.gif So being a juicehead is all about the attitude IMO..

Juiceheads are the most fucking annoying people at the club, the ones that can dance get in everyones way, and i have not had a single intelligent conversation with one of those friek shows.

------------------

No bullshit

LOL MrDick....yeah makes me remember my years in the UK too wink.gif

You're right though peopole sometimes forget the "with eachother" part. Dancing closely and grinding away has to be agreed by both parts...and then it's fun . I love giving people back rubs and massages but I wouldn't just "jump on them" and do it...so the same should go for guys too. So, if I want my ass grabbed... guys surely will get the "sign" wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

I actually get quite a kick of of when guys get all self-conscious and out of sorts when there are many built guys around them...girls have to deal with that shit..ie guys judging and gawking and making comments on female bodies..every damn day. Everyday even on this board..."ooh those strippers are so hot..post pics of strippers bodies..etcetcetc..." Have you EVER seen a girl post something like "why do I go into a club and see all the guys dancing with girls who look like strippers" NO..you don't.

Just even more proof that most females aren't half as insecure as men are.

So guys..damn it..get a grip! I'm not a big fan myself of the "huge" look..but hey..at least you know the guy puts alot of time and effort into it. (even if they ar taking supplements..still gotta work) And yes..many strippers/dancers have incredible bodies...but many times that is a result of a surgeon..and not hard work and dedication.

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by mrdick:

In response to this so many girls have gotten cold. They complain about guys wanting to touch them. About shirts being off. Nobody gives backrubs anymore. And now its considered a sign of clubbing sophistication to "only be into the music" or to want "tons of space" to just dance alone.

I can't blame the girls for being like this. I would be in their shoes. I'm just saying its all such a shame. From long-time veterans I've heard that it was not always so. They fondly remember the days of group hugs and backrub chains and getting kisses from strangers.

Maybe its just because I'm so new that I haven't had time to become sophisticated yet. But to me a good nite at a club is about freedom and kindness and letting loose. Depending upon which stage of your roll you are in or just what mood you are feeling there is a social, an erotic, a sensual and a dancing / music side to a good nite at a club. And in several smaller clubs in the UK and Montreal I've found this environment before and in my experience having all dimensions to a good roll makes it a mind-blowing experience.

Yo MrDick, you sure you're new to this scene? you understand more of what it's all about than half the people who've been doing it for years.

i can remember (and this isn't a diatribe about the old days; i love the scene as much now as ever) when it was about the whole experience, not just the music. it's great that the music has evolved so much and we can all now enjoy the likes of Sahsa and Digweed, and PVD or whoever. but the element of freedom of expression and sensual touch should not fall by the wayside. think about the power of touch....scientists now believe it is important to touch, in various ways, like massages (and no i'm not speaking to the pedaphiles of the world here) infants b/c it is important for their psychological well-being and desire to belong and feel loved. in society it is not really acceptable to just start rubbing someone's back who you don't really know in public. but in the club scene it is. and how much do we all love backrubs? and how often do we all get one even when we have great girlfriends/boyfriends to give them to us? and why is it acceptable in the clubs? b/c we, the club-goers say it is. we are the one's who have invented the scene. it is the way it is b/c of us. many people do not realize this, but this whole scene has only been around for 20 some years and we are the one's who have made it the way it is. us and the generation just before us. so what we do now will influence the future of the club scene. as it stands now there really are no rules. and that is the beauty of it. what bothers me is that this whole focus on just the music and being left alone to dance and "don't touch me" attitude is really bringing a chilled affect to the environment. it's not more "sophisticated." if anything it is less so, b/c back then you could touch anyone and there was still that level of respect and trust. if you don't want to be touched or you don't want to take your shirt off, don't, but don't stop others from doing so. take your rules back outside the front door where they belong. the only rule meant for the club scene is the "Golden Rule," IMO.

Peace!

p.s. mrdick when you get back down here pm me, i wanna meet you.

------------------

house_music.gif

Peace..

I'm from Chicago and only at one of our clubs (Crobar) would you find what you'd consider "Juiceheads".. However most are pretty nice guys.. although there is a significant Gay attendance at Crobar a lot of the "Juiceheads" are actually Gay..

Anyway..

That is one thing I noticed when I went to NYC for the first time..

Even though almost everyone was rollin' and having a good time, it seemed like the women were scared shitless of the guys.. I didnt see hardly any close dancing at all.

Now the dancefloor was packed.. and with mostly dudes, but I did find it odd that it seemed like none of the girls were having a good time.

fuck.. my reply got lost..

anyway..

I'm from Chicago and while we do have "Juiceheads", there aren't that many.. Most of the guys dancing without their shirts off are nice guys.. usually its the drunks that fuck things up.

I went to NYC a few months for the first time and hit Exit because it was the only place my friend up there new how to get to..

Anyway, even though most of the people were rollin', the girls seemed like they werent having a good time. In fact most of them seemed scared shitless.. I hardly saw any close dancing or even dancing in pairs.. Mostly it was girls dancing by themselves in circles.. weird.

The dancefloor was packed with 70% dudes, and a lot of shirtless, sweaty guys but it just seemed like no-one was having FUN.

Tranceaction - you called it exactly. That was my impression in NYC as well. And you have to guess that if the girls are afraid of the guys then that's probably the guys fault.

Trancewhore-your reaction is exactly what happens when guys act like tactless assholes. Girls shut down and close up and decide the party has to be this entirely platonic afair.

Point I was trying to make is that at a good party it should be about everything - peace, love, energy, music and hooking up and getting laid. Each to thheir own depending upon their mood. But now that's been ruined so that girls can't even admit that in a better world they too would like to hook up and get laid on a good roll.

And I see this trend elsewhere. Its all just so sad.

TRANCEWHORE,TRANCEACTION,AND MRDICK,R SO CHILL,US 4 GOT TO CHILL AND BUG OUT AT A CLUB.(HOPEFULLY THIS COMING FRIDAY TO SEE SEB FONTAINE U KNOW!!)BUT I DEF HEAR U ON THE JUICEHEADS SCARING ALL THE GIRLS IN THE CLUB NOW A DAYS.

PLAESE LADIES DONT BE SCARED WITH GUYS LIKE ME,TRANCEWHORE,TRANCEACTION,AND MRDICK TO PROTECT U EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

PS.....ANY OAKIE FANS OUT THERE....

.....LET ME KNOW....