Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to Spa last night...it was packed, yes even on a tuesday. I was pretty impressed... good-lookin friendly crowd w/out the attitude. It wasn't a fashion show like how Life used to be, everyone checkin out ur jimmy choo stiletto boots & christian dior bag rolleyes.gif

Everyone was boppin to phat hip hop. It was very chill....a good time. cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-10-2001).]

I must agree: SPA is a really cool place. I went there last Saturday. The crowd was very good-looking and friendly. The music SUCKED - the dj was droping one train-wreck after another. But after a few drinks I stoped caring. We had an unbelievable time and I recommend that you guys check that place out. SPA has lost quite a bit of its exclusivity, but it is still pretty difficult to get in. Males - you better be well-dressed and have some women with you.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

David Marvisi doesn't own Spa. The owners of Spa owned Life...Life closed so they moved the party to Spa. Basically its the same staff.

dave DOES own spa. and its not the same owners as LIFE, its the same promoters.

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

If ur not on a list or don't have a hook up, it's pretty tough to get in. But if ur attractive, decked & with no guys u shouldn't really have a problem. It's a scene so the ppl at the door do have an attitude. The bouncers vary, some are nice, some are assholes.

What is it like on Friday nights? Is the music good? I only like hip hop and R&B.