Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if your significant other should block someone on temptation island wwho would it be

LOLA- the girl from Madonna's video....

I would proabably have some stupid man who would try to get her...if for nothing else but just to say...I fooled around with the stripper chick from the madonna video...

Besides that..I think that show is horrible..how do people exactly think about doing that to their realtionships...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i thought u didnt like that ...??

i didnt like what hun????? i love a man who can give a good massage...its the best...not too many men can though...most r too rough and apply too much pressure

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Guys - def that massage guy.. He's sooo cute and def smooth smile.gif

Girls - that asian girl Lola.. DAAAAMN. Did you see the guy's faces when she introduced herself? I was 100% sure that girls would vote her off! She's def the prettiest one of them all.

PS: I liked the show. Yes cheezy, and I think those couples are out of their fuckign minds to do this. But it'll be fun to watch.

I didnt get a chance to see the show...I guess no one got busy yet???

Did anyone see the MOLE...I caught the end of the 1st show...can't tell yet if its gonna suck...but the mole WILL lie to you.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by bodi:

L O L A

Lola!

Joey$ is right, that girl is bad!

That girl Lola is my IDOL... I think she is the hottest chic ever... I would definitely have to block her from my b/f... b/c he suffers from this thing called "Yellow Fever"... lol...

Here's more on this beautiful woman...

http://www.bikini.com/supermodels/lola.html

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Lola...

Sorry to bust your party peeps, but Lola ain't all that.

I met her last June when my company was doing a deal with hers (Bikini.com) at the Licensing 2000 show at the Javits Center.

She was pretty rude and abrupt, especially compared to the other girls who were really down to earth. This one Hazen was especially sweet (that's why I even remember her name).

Maybe Lola isn't always like this, but she strikes me as the kind who is hot, knows it, and will treat men like shit because of it.

------------------

furnace.gif