Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IHAVEADREAM3

i wanna gooooo!! and amazura ballroom is a 5 minute drive for me! i noticed that with raves, i always decide last minute if i want to go, then i scour all of NYC to buy tickets.. so maybe i will go. hehe!

nice line up!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

yooooooooooooung pleeeeeeeeeeassssse coooommmmmeeeeeeee *whiny voice*

hehehe

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

brandie, i want to go sooo bad! we have to meet up within this millenium! shit!

and junglekittn, i was thinking the same thing; this party is thrown by SOE, and they are featuring Caffeine DJs.

and what's this about music venues? amazura is a good open space in a not so good area-- far from music venues like roseland, bowery, irving plaza..

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I'm going if I recover from my knee surgery.

DAN-ez

------------------

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=460 HEIGHT=150>

<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="html://www.usunion.net/dreamer.swf"> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=exactfit> <PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=transparent> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF> <EMBED src="dreamer.swf" menu=false quality=high scale=exactfit wmode=transparent bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=460 HEIGHT=150 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

it's actually $40...in my opinion waaaaaayy too damn much for a rave...

that's wut i'm sayin...and an soe production? maaaad shady if u ask me...not worth the $$$...u can catch a similar line up all the damn time. columns of knowledge is doing a good party in feb...THAT would be worth the money...beware the SOE parties...u've been warned...

Originally posted by kitty19:

and what's this about music venues? amazura is a good open space in a not so good area-- far from music venues like roseland, bowery, irving plaza..

they've thrown all the IHAD's there. from what i've heard about the prior IHAD's they *should* use venues like roseland...or anything BIGGER than the amazura.

watch out kiddiezzzz, i think y'all r gonna be crammed in there like sardines.

<<== VIP admission . . . i hear SOE is mad shady, but i'm not gonna complain when i get in for free . . .

fraaankie - your ass better be there - or *big trouble* wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

check this, kiddies:

not to dump on the positivity or nuthin, but check out the topic entitled ""I Have a Dream" RAVE!!!!!" and consider it carefully. last year's event was the ONLY RAVE I'VE EVER BEEN TO that i've had such a memorably negative experience at, and that includes parties that have been busted!!!!! ... well, read my post. there were many others before me who had horror stories as well, so i just want to save you from any disappointment - i even think that may be the BEST possible outcome, in all seriousness.

but if you have your heart set on going, i wish you all the best, and good luck.

Originally posted by brandie:

fraaankie - your ass better be there - or *big trouble* wink.gif

i know brandie...i'm having such horrible day right now...don't know if i'm gonna go...

and yes...everyone wil get crammed in like sardines at Amazura...also watch where you park cars...break- ins have been known to happen...

------------------

duvet.gif

got to let it ride, baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

i agree with junglekittn and weyes.

SOE has known to be mad shady with just their overall production, but at the same time, i am not going to bash on them b/c throwing events are fuckin hard work. i've been there, and it's all blood and sweat and no glory. i believe they are busting their ass to some degree, but at the same time, they need to have a bit more integrity and respect for their crowd.

so, that said, i am not going. i have work the next morning, and there is no way i am straight from a rave to work again. have fun peoplez! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by vamptrix76:

WHERE IN QUEENS IS IT GOING TO BE??? AND HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IT? PLEASE PM THE INFO!

girl, i just sent u a long-ass PM, complete with dj bio's, ticket, pricing, sound, lighting, visual, and venue info, subway direction, and drving directions from manhattan, brooklyn, the bronx/westchester, long island, and connecticut. LOL!

have fun...hope the dj's show up...

Originally posted by gravity:

Isnt that alway's the case?

fuck off. i've left you alone, there's no need for you to continue being an asshole.

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net