Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advise ....guys please help out!!!

If you were seeing someone and then broke it off cause you were toooo close would you ignore her instant messages and her emails and her calls????

And if you did, WHY??????

If she was always nice to you and you left off on good terms?

Need clues!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm36.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

Umm.. okay... I'm just gonna take a wild guess... The IM's and calls etc. are what he's trying to get away from. If it was broken off b/c one or the other felt smothered, does it not defeat the purpose to follow the break with a barrage of mailings, calls, messages, and the like? I say he should be cut off. He's probably overwhelmed in general -- just back off a bit and if it's meant to be, things will flow... He'll come to miss all the attention...

Just hang in!!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 01-11-2001).]

Originally posted by glowgirl:

If you were seeing someone and then broke it off cause you were toooo close would you ignore her instant messages and her emails and her calls????

Hey glowgirl....I'm sorry I'm not a guy and so I can't really offer any answers. All I can say is that I know exactly you feel. Have been there myself and still don't really understand it (even though it has been quite some time already). I think that some men just get sooo scared of closeness and start running as fast as they can from the person that loves them most. I'm sorry that you seem to be in this situation and I really hope for your own good that you feel better soon. Good luck and keep your spirit up and 'glowing'

cwm38.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by glowgirl:

First off, no one breaks off because they're "too close"...that's always a cop out!

Second...sounds like he's playing "the game"...if you're into it, play back...if not, sleep with his best friend--works like a charm! cwm30.gif

Either way, GOOD LUCK!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

If I ever found myself in a situation where i felt I *had* to ignore someone then it would/was because of the need to create some space.

From experience, it seems that with a little distance and life lived under the belt, maybe 3 to 6 months, the chances for retaining a friendship with the Ex- improve exponentially.

In other words... Meli is right. You might benefit from chosing to move on... not that it will feel right or good immediately, but it will eventually.

good luck, hang in there.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Ignorance is bliss.... Of course I would ignore all the calls and messages, perhaps I would go so far as to low tech it and turn off the computer n phone for awhile just to "get away". Why? Leaving is never on good terms. Really, who cares. Fuck the best friend, send the messages, play the game, find someone new, and yes we are just a bunch of assholes, so move on.

Originally posted by suedenyc:

First off, no one breaks off because they're "too close"...that's always a cop out!

Second...sounds like he's playing "the game"...if you're into it, play back...if not, sleep with his best friend--works like a charm! cwm30.gif

Either way, GOOD LUCK!

hahah sleep with his friend that was good! =)

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by melichacha:

Umm.. okay... I'm just gonna take a wild guess... The IM's and calls etc. are what he's trying to get away from. If it was broken off b/c one or the other felt smothered, does it not defeat the purpose to follow the break with a barrage of mailings, calls, messages, and the like? I say he should be cut off. He's probably overwhelmed in general -- just back off a bit and if it's meant to be, things will flow... He'll come to miss all the attention...

Just hang in!!

- Meli -

Couldnt say it better.

Just lay off for a while and try communicating again very slowly and carefully after a period of time. If you are constantly contacting him, he may think that you are not over it yet (and you are right?...) and hate it even more. as far as what rich suede said, that's complete BS, and trying to win him back by playing games isnt going to lead to anything fruitful.

"if you love something let go,..."etc.

glowgirl honey..

i SO feel ur pain...

you just need a night with the girls to forget mr.cockhead...

one-he's coppping out

two-being a baby

three-he' a man

enough said

love u!!!

~d~

p.s. like i said before...whenever ur down..just look my messed love life...OH GOD SHOOT ME!!!

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

If we were no longer together, the amount of communication would be reduced. I don't think that I would be silent, but I know that I would not be talking/emailing as much as i did before.

Move on and see what happens in two weeks and see if he calls back then.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

opelblitzcopy.gif

I guess the dude is trying to set his space. I hate that, "too close" deal of the reason why people break up. I think that's really fucked up. I think that is the most stupidest reason to break up. Cause if your together with someone, and you are getting close. Then your getting close for a reason!

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

You guys probably saw or spoke to each other several times a day. You didn't give yourselves time to miss each other. When you miss someone you want them more. So just give him his space and if its meant to be he'll be calling you back saying he misses you.

I always say "silence kills", however it sucks that you have to play the game and I truely feel your pain... I think at sometime or another, we have all been on the receiving end of this type of madness. No special advice, except, don't call, don't write, don't do anything in regards to him! wink.gif

Steph

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Why are you IMing and calling him if he made it clear he doesn't want it. I wouldn't do that if I were you just out of respect for myself.. He doesn't want you, someone else will even more than he ever did.. The more you try to get yourself back into his life, the more he'll resent and ignore you. So just leave it as it is and move on.. I know easier said than done but we've all done it before... smile.gif

I've heard this line a couple of times......so ya know what?? I gave the dude his space.....i took it to mean it was over and that's how i treated it. No phone calls, no e-mails, no nothing. In both instances they ended up calling eventually, but by the time that happened i was over it and i'd moved on. I always say to myself "oh well, his loss" and they ususally realize it is. I know it hurts, yes it sucks but why would you ever want to waste your precious time with someone who doesn't want to be with you??? "Space" is just an excuse. It's a buffer for whatever the real reason is. Seriously, there are so many other guys out there for you to play with so give the dude what he wants.....you never know, he may come back and chances are you're not gonna want him anymore!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

carsonmartin is right....thats what i do when i run into someone who is ignoring my messages. hell i know im worth every penny so why should i even waste my time with someone who isnt responding? its like talking to a damn wall! stand up straight take a deep breath go straight for that hottie you see every day on the train or the one by the bar in a club or hanging with his friends by the store in the neighborhood. just go for it! no one is stopping you.

He doesnt want u to call him and email him cause he wants space to forget about you. I've had that happen to me, guys always do that to forget a girl they care about. Maybe hes scared of having feelings for u, theres some ppl out there that being in love scares them, and then they want space. Like as for me, in a way i want a relationship, but i am scared of getting hurt again so bad, cause i got real hurt from my last one and still not over it, so in a way i would understand him not wanting to get close.

Just give him some time off and see how he feels later.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com