Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lunch meetup today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS,

I SUGGESTED TO A FEW PEEPS, HAVING LUNCH....AND WE THREW A FEW IDEAS AROUND....MARIO MENTIONED TGI FRIDAYS @ 21 W. 51st St., New York (212)767-8352

LUNCH WILL BE AT 1PM SHARP! SO IF YOU IN THE AREA, SHOW UP!!!!!!!!

ASK FOR THE CLUBNYC TABLE.

THANKS!!

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"My Brain is haboobled, and my baffled is habraybled"-a drunken aramis ponte

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

You guys ALWAYS have these lunch meet-ups UPTOWN!! Hmmph! How about us people that are downtown??

Damn, missin another one AGAIN! iiworry.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Wish I could make it but I'm DT. frown.gif

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ooana:

Wish I could make it but I'm DT. frown.gif

-Oo

I'm right there with ya, girl! cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Sineminem is having a rough day already...more likely than not she can't make it...I'm going to walk down the hall and keep irritating her until she gives in to the lunch meetup.

I'm working on Yvette (Jammy) too.

Hope to see ya'll later.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm right there with ya, girl! cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

How about something after work before we party our booties off tonight?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

There seem to be a bunch of us DT today. Why not have a lunch down here too??

Casey I know you're right next door to me... Roby is nearby (if he's here today).

Let's get a lunch going down here!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

HUGH!!!! I'm in if anybody else wants to join!! I was planning on going to the gym today on my lunch break but I already went Monday through Thursday so I deserve this break!!

Just name the time and the place, babe!

BlueAngel

------------------

Ok, Jammy Jam-Jam and I will be going to the lunch meetup at TGIs. Sinem is faging out on us (she's having some kind of mental crisis today and can't seem commit to anything--maybe we can all add a little something to the doggy bag I bring back to the office for her cwm12.gif .)

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

HUGH!!!! I'm in if anybody else wants to join!! I was planning on going to the gym today on my lunch break but I already went Monday through Thursday so I deserve this break!!

Just name the time and the place, babe!

BlueAngel

Lucie, Oo, do you guys wanna do lunch too???

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

I would love to go.. but because I am leaving NY soon I am so busy at work.. I have to do all my stuff here today so I can't get out of here frown.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Just wanted to say thanks for meeting for lunch today. I had a great time with ya'll.(Yvette, Al, Mike, Zoya, Mario, & Marcella).

Oh and by the way...Thanks for the synchronized salute assholes!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Hugh, sweetie, sorry. I have to go into a meeting at 12:45 . . . can't do lunch. What if we set something up for next Wednesday or something. Something mid-week lunch . . . cool?

BlueAngel

------------------