Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where my girls at? Exit this Saturday...

I've got 30 Exit flyers that are free for girls on Saturdays in January. A buncha my girlie peeps (some clubplanet some not) and me are going this weekend, who wants to come with? Perhaps we'll meet up at a lounge or sumthin' first... This could be the first ClubPlanet Girls Night Out! PM if you wanna be down...

Hugs!

BSG

(btw, of course boys are welcome too, just don't have comps 4 u... Sorry!)

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by trikki:

If you dress up like an ASIAN, anyone can get in free since the place has been invaded by Asians. 80% Asians on Sat.

Pardon me, but will you please STFU?

Thank you for your cooperation.

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

aolim blueskygirl2001

Melissa

what did I tell you sat night?????

We are going to SF and i want you to come or I don't cook you dinner!

Got it!

LOL

love ya

had fun Sat thanks! cwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Glowgirl! Of course I wanna go to SF, but let's go to EXIT first. SF is wretched before 6 or 7am...

OF COURSE I still want dinner, Woman! Will you make that awesome eggplant, too? Or was that your Mom's? I'll beg if I have to...

Gigantic hugs!

BSG

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 01-08-2001).]

um first of all, david may be well known for being cheap but there were two occasions where girls were allowed in for free last summer...one was his b.day and i forget what the other one was but he was true to his word both times.......and melissa, i'd love to hang with you at exit!! never thought you'd be into that kind've scene! don't know why but hey....i'm down!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

......and melissa, i'd love to hang with you at exit!! never thought you'd be into that kind've scene! don't know why but hey....i'm down!

Hey Nic! I'm not surprised you'd say that, I've spent like the last year on a Trance and Techno binge, (and goddam I love trance SOOO freakin' much!), but my first love is really House! Hard and dark, esp NY House... Yummy! I'm so psyched u wanna come! So we'll figger out later where to meet up... U think Diva'll be down?

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Hey Nic! I'm not surprised you'd say that, I've spent like the last year on a Trance and Techno binge, (and goddam I love trance SOOO freakin' much!), but my first love is really House! Hard and dark, esp NY House... Yummy! I'm so psyched u wanna come! So we'll figger out later where to meet up... U think Diva'll be down?

Hugs,

BSG

Do i think Diva will be down??? Is my middle name Frances?? Well, no, it isn't, but i KNOW for a fact that Monique will never say no to a night out at exit or my middle name IS Frances....ha ha, now i'm so psyched!!! Girls night out, yay!!!!! OOOOOHHHH, lets get nuckin' futz!!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

melit

It was mine

And i don't know what's happening with my hunnies from CT yet, Ill keep ya posted!!!!

Hugz to ya

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

Originally posted by trikki:

If you dress up like an ASIAN, anyone can get in free since the place has been invaded by Asians. 80% Asians on Sat.

asshole, let's take it outside....since i'm 1/2 asian i'm kick-ass in the martial arts dept......i'm gonna INVADE your space!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Yeah, I'm down. How can I say no to a girls' night out at Exit, and for free at that!

Spheric, we will meet up with you, but maybe before 4am, so that we can hang with you before you start working...

Yey!!!!! I love hanging out before I work!!! I had a good time Saturday night, I hope you had a good time also. I hope this Saturday is off the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm24.gif

Chicks who are down; let's figger out a place to meet-up before EXIT so I can give u guys the flyers.

I like the secret room meetup idea, so howzabout 3am so Spheric can hang too?

Oh, and by the way Schwingep will be your pimp-daddy for the evening.

Hugs!

Melissa

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Chicks who are down; let's figger out a place to meet-up before EXIT so I can give u guys the flyers.

I like the secret room meetup idea, so howzabout 3am so Spheric can hang too?

Oh, and by the way Schwingep will be your pimp-daddy for the evening.

Hugs!

Melissa

This night is just sounding better and better. i'm finding my most cheesy ho-ish outfit for my pimp daddy!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

LOL! You cutie! I guess I have no choice but to join you in the cheesy-ho-dress initiative; we gotsta do right by our pimp-daddy...

Hugs,

Melissa

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 01-11-2001).]

oh wow....now I really can't wait for this Saturday!!!.......and some of my girlz who don't go to Exit that much are comming out this Sat. too......PArTYYYYYYYYYY!!!.....YeY!

soooooooo....where is the meet up???

Lola smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

OMG, I just saw this thread ... after I started that <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> thread. Silly me.

Seriously though ... a girlfriend just turned 21 and 6 girlfriends are taking her to Exit. I say we womyn take over this Saturday night. Let's meet up prior!

IM: hsam10524

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Where is the meet-up???

I'll be there with some girls...WOW..the place is going to be packed with chicks..lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..