Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has a step-_ something?

step- father/mother/sister/brother?

just wondering... i have an italian step-father..that i don't get along with don't think i ever will. btw it has nothing to do w/ his nationality. cwm33.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

funny you should bring that up today... i just returned home after a vacation and had forgotten what a selfish, thoughtless tyrant my stepfather is. he doesn't allow anyone to sit in the living room while he's in it, which is every single night, from 5 to 11:30, without fail. he refuses to let cable be hooked up in the house, so the living room's the only place the tv will work. he's a dictator in every sense of the word, and just downright mean, and always has been. he has no regard for my feelings and finds opportunities to insult me at every turn. i've gotta get outta this house and i will, as soon as i'm not so fucking poor...

i just wish my mom hadn't always felt all her life that she had to have a man at all times. then she wouldn't have married my stepfather to escape my dad, and maybe too she'd have the strength to leave my stepfather now. frown.gif

My family situation iz mad confusing. The reason I am replying iz that that I live with just my step-father whom iz italian. I'm 3/4 Irish and 1/4 polish. I used to have alot of run-inz with him but eventually he just let me make my own decisionz. I'm a guy so it iz a different situation that u r in.The trick for me wuz when I started getting good gradez and stopped getting arrested. Good Luck

Ohh yeah, hearing u 2 chix bitch about ur father figurez makez me wonder how u both get back at them. Bring home some dirtbag ass dude, and have matching tattoz. Naaa i'm just kidding, that would be the worst thing to do. All u can do iz work hard to become successful and get the satisfaction of shoving ur greatness in their face some time in the future.

Originally posted by a691vcc:

Ohh yeah, hearing u 2 chix bitch about ur father figurez makez me wonder how u both get back at them. Bring home some dirtbag ass dude, and have matching tattoz. Naaa i'm just kidding, that would be the worst thing to do. All u can do iz work hard to become successful and get the satisfaction of shoving ur greatness in their face some time in the future.

i'm just a wee bit sensitive about this, so i do take a bit of offense at you saying that i'm "bitching" about this. we had company over lastnight, and he was insulting me at the dinner table. i don't believe that that shit's appropriate, so neither is arguing about it or getting involved. so there i was, listening to him talk shit about what i was like from 1981 till now - basically a pain in the ass, according to him.

i talk to my father on the phone just about everyday and we get along wonderfully. i see him too, so it's not as though my stepfather is my father figure. he's just the one i have to live with, because he goes along with my mother as a package deal.

i don't want to "get back at" my stepfather; i just want to get out of this house, and i plan to by spring. all i can do for now is stay out as much as possible, and talk to him as little as possible when i do have the misfortune of having to live under his roof.

but i do appreciate your support, i know you meant to wish me good things.

Just a little comment to those of you are living with a difficult step-parent...

You say you can't wait to get out of the house. We'll I've been out of the house for almost 6 years now, and let me tell you how good it feels. So good luck to all of you...I FEEL YOUR PAIN...Get out as soon as you can!

cwm35.gif

step father- who turned out to be an awesome guy (there is no conflict with my "dad" because he died a while back)

his daughter- who I actually get along with better than my real sister.

Interesting cause theres a 10 year difference too.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

weyes - i sent you a pm

a691vcc - thanks for the support i'm leaning more towards the successful part

squeezemay - i have a plan to getting out too bad it's months away

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

Sorry ladiez about the insensitivity. I believe ur problemz R real onez.I didn't mean "bitch" in the context that it might appear. I just have a bit of a potty mouth, thatz all. Itz unfortunate that people must spread their misery and inflict pain on otherz because of unfulfillment in their own pathetic lives. Just az long az u know u r above that nonsense and have goalz u can achieve to improve ur quality of life iz all that matterz. I disagree with the statement that these R not father figurez. They R, just not the right onez. This could end-up helping u some day by learning that these R the types of people U should watch out for in the future. I take back that revenge bullshit I said before. Do it for ur self and just try to learn from their mistakez in the future. Who givez a fuk if u stik ur success in his face. Thatz not the reason to be successful it should be all about u. Thatz just my thoughtz on this I guess, who knowz right wrong just stay strong. peace