Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Zoya's BDay and Lucie's Farewell Party***

Ok people, the details are in:

Place: Tenth Avenue Lounge

Address: 642 Tenth Avenue between 45th & 46th

Time: 1a.m.

We will first meet at the Tenth Avenue Lounge and then make our way to Sound Factory. Please reply to this post if you are planning to meet up with us. I wanna see a lot of you coming to wish Zoya a Happy Birthday and Lucie a bon voyage!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Again Lucie, I'm really sorry I won't be able to come out that night. I really hope all goes well for you!!

OH and if you have a email addy that you can give me then I'll keep you posted on when the ClubNYC crew will be going to Ibiza, so that maybe you can meet-up with us there. Okay? I'll miss you!!

And Zoya! Have a wonderful, WONDERFUL birthday!! May all your wishes come true in 2001!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

For those of you who will not be able to make it to the lounge, you can find us on the main floor, right next to the stage on the right-hand side. The second spot would be right ABOVE the 1st spot on the catwalk where the couches are.. If we're not at one, we're at the other smile.gif

For those who are planning to come, but don't know any of us personally, PM me and we'll trade pictures so at least we have an easier time spotting each other smile.gif See ya guys there!!!!

What happened... I hardly even have time to keep up with the board anymore!

In any case, for those of you asking about Xth Avenue Lounge - it's not very big but we should all fit, no cover, mixed crowd, loungy music and they sometimes take requests.

Saturday 0100 hours...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Correction.. Sunday 0100 hours EST smile.gif

Oh yeah, right... or Sunday 0600 hours GMT. smile.gif

By the way, there are some characters that I'm trying to avoid meeting at Xth (or elsewhere, for that matter). No, it's not any of you!

HEY GUYS

I just wantto apologize in advance for not being there this sat. I have a bday party to attend and then I am going to the limelight. I would love to see you guys and say goodbye to you Lucie but I HAVE to be at LL that night. Zoya-Happy BDAY sweetie....we will celebrate sometime soon. Ipromise.

Lucie-when exactly are you leaving????I would love to see you b4 then..just not sat. night frown.gif Come to Twilo tommorow smile.gif if not try to get in touch with me b4 you leave so I can say goodbye...

Sorry guys....I'll be there in spirit.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Sooooo, mario what kinda place is this?

I might just stop b4 sf to bother you...(if i'm welcome)

Whats the info on the place?

Fill me in besides location.. cwm1.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

For those of you who will not be able to make it to the lounge, you can find us on the main floor, right next to the stage on the right-hand side. The second spot would be right ABOVE the 1st spot on the catwalk where the couches are.. If we're not at one, we're at the other smile.gif

B]

Right UNDER JP's booth, right next to the stage!!! smile.gif yes, the dance floor!

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Sooooo, mario what kinda place is this?

I might just stop b4 sf to bother you...(if i'm welcome)

Whats the info on the place?

Fill me in besides location.. cwm1.gifcwm4.gif

It's a lounge my darling....a cute lounge on the west side that is walking distance to the factory. They sell alcohol there till 4am and people usually sit down on the sofas and drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. I heard it's a lot of fun.

cwm41.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

what about a little meet up at 4am or 5am right at the 2nd spot on the catwalk??

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

oh, i have never been to a lounge in the city sweetheart, thanks, but i was wondering more along the lines of is there a cover, and what kinda music do they play?

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Mario darling... we don't have to have reservation for that lounge, right? I am comming with like 8 ppl..

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Lucie.. Meetups never work in Factory.. Nobody keeps track of time smile.gif So whoever wants to find us, they will at whatever time is more convenient for them.

LikmyLipz - just come girl!!! You'll have fun with us, I promise smile.gif

I just tried to get us together... but I know you are right... But nobody can miss me...I'll be that blond girl, jumping up and down, crying and screaming FACTORY FOREVER!!!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Lucie.. Meetups never work in Factory.. Nobody keeps track of time smile.gif So whoever wants to find us, they will at whatever time is more convenient for them.

LikmyLipz - just come girl!!! You'll have fun with us, I promise smile.gif

do you have a pic? hehehe just wondering what ya look like, I was a reg at sf. place is addicting.. LoL i'm almost going though shakes missin the place (havent been there sence they opend the 4th floor) I'm hoping the sound is better! its hard going from Going every sat, to not going at all!

::jumps with joy, that shes going back to her second home this weekend!::

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by crossy:

I think I can come smile.gif But I'm not positive yet. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.

But if you're goin lips, I'll find some way to get there cwm1.gif

I'll deff be there, i wont miss it for the world, shit i'll start walkin now if i gotta! hehehe

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

oh, i have never been to a lounge in the city sweetheart, thanks, but i was wondering more along the lines of is there a cover, and what kinda music do they play?

NO COVER!!! I'll never pay a cover to enter a bar unless there is a very good reason. (i.e. live show, dj)

As for the music..to be honest with you I don't remember. I went there only once with a friend a long long time ago. No club music though...just a place to chill and hang till it's time for SF!!!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com