Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Sound Factory next friday, I can't wait!!!!

karch

I got a flyer the last night sayin Johnny Vicious is gonna have a monthly residency at Sound Factory Fridays. Starting next Friday 1/19, I can't wait, it should be off the hook!!

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

that is the best news i've heard in a long time...JV fucking rocks..he is going to blow that place up...JV on fridays and JP on Saturdays.. aw man this is fucking crazy...we need to find out when he spins at what time..SF is going to be real good now on Fridays if Johnny V stays there...

yea he's great but i still think nothing will be like his time at tunnel. he threw down some insane hard sets that factory just can't handle.

highmay, are you *positive* he's spinning the whole nite? doesn't sound right.

i'd rather he be there on saturday spinning a long ass set instead of jp

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea he's great but i still think nothing will be like his time at tunnel. he threw down some insane hard sets that factory just can't handle.

highmay, are you *positive* he's spinning the whole nite? doesn't sound right.

i'd rather he be there on saturday spinning a long ass set instead of jp

-Rob

COULDNT AGREE MORE, THOSE WERE EXCLUSIVE TUNNEL JOINTS THAT HE WAS DROPPING THERE, WOULDNT SOUND RIGHT ANYWHERE ELSE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

definetly mike.

we still should check him out and see what his sets are gonna be like there.

though from the past, he's always tried to play for the crowd so i wouldn't expect the sets to be anything like the banging ones at tunnel. probably more vocaley.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i dont understand you people , when he spins at tunnel know one wants to go there , but any where else hes the fucking best WTF can anyone explain this crap to me ,... i mean come on even when he spins at the tunnel he blew the place apart ....

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

Originally posted by pglkm:

then if that is the case, as soon as johnny V goes off ..then i go off to Vinyl...it still should be a awesome night..

A-Luv and Lodi are not givin enough credit as they deserve.. There pretty fukkin good dj's. and as for friday night at factory, there the only dj's that can hold that residency....

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

A-Luv and Lodi are not givin enough credit as they deserve.. There pretty fukkin good dj's. and as for friday night at factory, there the only dj's that can hold that residency....

i agree that a luv and lodi are not bad.

but they not 'holding that residency', its their party, they're promoters first and thats why they 'hold the residency'. again not to say i think they're bad, but i dont' know if i think they'd be there if they weren't promoting (probably not)

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by tranza:

cwm13.gif

just a preference. viciuos spins a lot harder, well he was at tunnel anyway.

not to say jp doesn't define the long set, just that i would love to hear vicious do it too.

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

I think Johnny Vicious can rip it up anywhere. When I even just listen to him on the radio it gets me going. But ofcourse he's not gonna duplicate the vibe at the Tunnel. Every club is different, with different vibes. But I have no doubt Johnny Vicious will rip it up.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

bottom line is everyone agrees that the tunnel was banging and that jv is a sick ass dj, so whats the problem, i think jv drops some of the most intense joints

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

So, I went to factory this weekend instead of exit...i might just change my name to FACTORYaddict! It was sick, but in my opinion Exit is better for running around and meeting new people, and SF is better for relaxing with people you know and dancing to that deep bass back music that pumps the whole night. Goodbye glowsticks, hello 'real' dancing smile.gif Gotta love that cold breeze, prevents that musty club smell mix of cologne and body odor frown.gif My boy's promoting team is completely responsible for Johnny Vicious spinning on friday, they went out on their own and got him, so I think it would be nice if we could get his list some numbers: DYNAMIX

P.S. I don't promote for factory, I just think it would be the nice club etiquette thing to do to show our appreciation for them bringing one of, if not the, sickest DJ out there!

Have fun, and I'll see you all there!!