Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Guy dancing on the Podium at Twilo!!!!

Did anyone see that guy dancing on the podium as soon as you walked into the dance floor? HOLY SHIT he was/is beautiful. Was it just me or did everyone want to dance with him? Watching him alone made my night enjoyable and that music was great!!! Did anyone else notice him?

Originally posted by jennysweet:

Did anyone see that guy dancing on the podium as soon as you walked into the dance floor? HOLY SHIT he was/is beautiful. Was it just me or did everyone want to dance with him? Watching him alone made my night enjoyable and that music was great!!! Did anyone else notice him?

I didn't see him...please describe him!

Spanish looking guy with sunglasses dancing like I have never seen a man dance before. He was moving his hips and looked engrossed with the music. I wish I can find out where he goes, but I am sure he's not from NY, he looked European. His body was the best I have ever seen!

goddess-

I actually was talking to that cat for a bit (when he was able to take his head out of the midranges..).

The funniest part is when he fell off the speaker TWICE. The boy was having it large and was definitely off his tits.

He specifically flew in that morning from Vegas to hit Twilo and then was planning to fly back the next morning. Gotta love it!

------------------

Pac Man Fever.....

HEY CAN U DESCRIBE THE GUY? IS HE A DANCER THERE OR JUST SOME KID? CUZ I KNOW ONE TWILO DANCER PERSONALLY....HE HE HE WAS HE WEARIN G-STRINGS AND SHIT?

------------------

I'm the right kind of sinner, to release your inner fantasy

The invincible winner, and I know that I was born to be

I'm a Heartbreaker Dream Maker, Love Taker...

Originally posted by jennysweet:

Did anyone else see him? I can't stop thinking of him!!!! He was dancing as soon as you walk in the dance floor by the lobby. Spanish or an oriental mix and I believe he was with the guy with long hair and sunglasses.

yes I saw him walk right by me....definitely not from NY...definitely a european...he was hot but not my type.