Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo/Seb last night - No cheese here

Looks like Seb said to himself "Im playing at Twilo, leaving the cheese at home"

The place was packed, you would think it was S&D and Seb really put on a good show. He came on about 2:30 am after H foundation. H Foundation was actually pretty good as well. Was nice to hear good beats from the getgo.

Long day of various things got me way tired by 6am so i didnt get to see Seb bring it on home but I ended up being pretty impressed.

To everyone that was there, including my usual crew, awesome seeing ya as usual.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Seb was good but nothin to write home about. I was very surprised how packed it was. It was a AWESOME night... danced non-stop till closing.

I actually went to the meetup... lol (my 1st) & met some mad friendly cool ppl.

Aight 1st time postin shout outs...here they are to MarioNY,Trippintrance64,Sariman,Not for Kids,Melichacha,Keshiki & Dolphinus (& if I left anyone else out I'm sowwie) it was GREAT meeting U! smile.gif

& to Aztec-ny, Divalicious, & Unijx it was good seeing u smile.gif

btw I had a great time chillin w/all U'se....LOL

-Daphna smile.gif

--------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-13-2001).]

h-foundation fucking rocked it... Actually it was only Halo that showed. HippE ended up sick... Nice chunky basslines... Tripped out echoes and such.. It was all good.

I was actually surprised with Seb's performance. My only complaint is that he stayed at one level... I like sets that progress. That's just me...

Originally posted by Nolimit:

I was actually surprised with Seb's performance. My only complaint is that he stayed at one level... I like sets that progress. That's just me...

Thats true. Except really for that "I have a dream tune" There wasnt a lot of buildup and he seemed to tail off at the end as opposed to "finsihing up"

AND I STILL DIdNT MEET U, or I dont think i did hehe

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

I was in shock at Seb Fontaine... had no idea he was gonna be that good... what the hell happened to him... seriously left the cheese at home... I was pleasantly surprised.

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Ladies and gentleman...

we are cheese free.

Dear Spoony,

Thanks for the lessons last night but i think i'm a lost cause.......but don't give up on me just yet.....i'll just have to go out every weekend 'til i get it!! ha ha!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Myrlin & Ezdreamer where were u guys? I would have like to meet u

in our usual home wink.gif

Actually shado and I were gonna go look 4 u in the vip but it never opened. And it was too packed to wander around. wink.gif Give us a meetup next time

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Seb was good, but what was with all the abrupt drop-offs? Example: he had an incredible vibe going around 7am - place was going fucking nuts - then he just killed the whole thing in three seconds . Not to a slower beat, but to SILENCE. I thought the show was over and management told him to shut down ... then he started it up again with something else. What the fuck?!! A DJ is allowed to fuck with the crowd once in a while, but he should also try and read the vibe in the room and reactions to his music (in other words, if the crowd likes it, keep playing it!!!).

Despite Mr. Fontaine's toying of the crowd, it was a good set. Better than expected. And no cheese for the lactose-intolerant amongst us ...

Originally posted by musiclover:

Seb was real good, music was great. We danced our assess off. So glad we made it to see him. I thought it would be more packed, I was actually able to move around and dance without getting pushed around to much.

Hey!! I'm glad to hear it was an A- OK evening!! Wish I could've been there!! I guess it would be fair to say Fontaine has left a good impression in NYC!

Hope u guys enjoyed!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

cwm4.gif

insane...it was my first time at twilo...and dammit it aint the last...seb ripped it up....all u twilo heads are mad chill i love u people to death.....thanks for the welcome....me, my bomb, and my blue photons were definatly in the house. SEB KICKED ASS....see u guys in 2 weeks!

tg

Shadow I went to the meetup...& apparently u guys don't chill by the steps by the back bar, huh?

On S&D and PVD nites... yeah... you can't get my ass to move from the steps...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

I was talkin bout last night.

& on S&D & PVD nights only place to be is VIP.

VIP on those nights?

No way...I'd rather be at the steps chillen from the beginning until the place clears out arounfd 6am...i want the full effect from those nights...it just makes it more meaningful...seeing the people flock in...then see the crowd go nuts when PVD or S&D get on...plus you don't get to see the light show and any other cool stuff that might happen...

Plus the sound system up stairs sucks balls...

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Seb ditched his eurotrance cheese for the evening and realized that he was going to be playing for a different crowd. It was definitely a Twilo set.

What a great electric night. I was extremely surprised with his set and hung in there for the 7 am "lights-on" party. How I love that time!!!!!

------------------

Pac Man Fever.....

Originally posted by Nolimit:

right on, D-

the crowd was definitely feelin' him when he took the tables at 3, and he fed some strong energy spikes for awhile (until he stumbled on the crossfader around 4--twice!) that bummed me for a little, until he could redeem himself & bring it back up. but then it seemed like he brought it to level 8 & left it hovering there.

cwm13.gif i'm not bitchin', 'cause i was still dancin on the speaker, but he didn't seem to feed on the crowd & control the vibe.

i guess we're just spoiled 'cause we get the opportunity to hear S&D every month, and it's my personal preference, but you can't beat the way that diggers builds the levels, then have sasha blowing it up in your face.

cwm28.gif

still had a great time; i'll be back to see him~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

I guess we're just spoiled 'cause we get the opportunity to hear S&D every month, and

It's my personal preference, but you can't beat the way that diggers builds the levels, then have sasha blowing it up in your face.

cwm28.gif

I agree... we are a bit spoiled! hehehe

Digweed IS the man!! hehehe cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

great night, i think i am more of a cheeze prog trance/house head, but i was so impressed with the vibe and crowd at twilo.. it was nice feeling at home again. wink.gif

i hope everyone had a good night, i didn't realize so many cnyc people were going to be there!

but whaddup to the people i did get to meet:

ezdreamer, shadowchaser, pfloyd, brandie (FINALLY YOU GUYS!), roby, and bass boy..

and my BLers: drgnfly (finally), sinthetik, chacha, and specialk!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif