Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT's Racial Discrimination...anyone else experience this?

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Ok, but ur post told me otherwise, i mean why would u make fun of ur own?

So, just because there are asian gangs out there who go around robbing their own people and causing violence . . . I should stand up for them cause "Their my own"? That doesn't make sense.

Obviously, he stated what he felt was right in his heart whether they be his "OWN" kind or not.

What is his OWN kind anyway?? Last I checked . . . I thought we were all the same species. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ezdreamer for keepin it real, what's this about people tryin to front on me? cwm25.gif you guys are directing your idiotic statements and pointless anger at the wrong person.

it's frustrating to see that people think that racial discrimination doesn't exist. WHAT THE FUCK, i face it everyday. so don't fuckin come on this board, be so quick to jump down my throat, and try to be politically correct by defending myself and my fellow asians, or minorities.

so you can sit behind your computer and say, "whoa, that's really fucked up what's happening to asians at exit", but what does it matter if you don't ever have to face it? that's a concern i have every time i walk up to a door at any club, exit, twilo, anywhere.

and mustang and brian1500, you guys must be jealous that us asians do have money? don't worry sweeties, i'll hook you guys up the next time you idiots go out. smile.gif my friends and i get fucked with ALL THE TIME at a club purely b/c of the color of my skin.

so fuck off-- this thread is making me fuckin sick. you really don't think this shit has been true for YEARS? give me a fuckin break and wake up people.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Whoa, whoa... back up here a bit... kitty19 and risa06 ain't got nothing but love in them...

Better reread the thread, you missed a couple here and there...

Thanks sweetheart........ smile.gif

I was going to write something back to this person....but you've said it..... smile.gif

Have a great day!!!!

Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by blueangel:

So, just because there are asian gangs out there who go around robbing their own people and causing violence . . . I should stand up for them cause "Their my own"? That doesn't make sense.

Obviously, he stated what he felt was right in his heart whether they be his "OWN" kind or not.

What is his OWN kind anyway?? Last I checked . . . I thought we were all the same species. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

well i didnt say that u have to stand up for ur own if they're bad, now i was just replying to what she said, to the statement of cracked out white kids, so just reread my response to her posts, I am not going to go into it again.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

well i didnt say that u have to stand up for ur own if they're bad, now i was just replying to what she said, to the statement of cracked out white kids, so just reread my response to her posts, I am not going to go into it again.

I did read his post and yours. To tell you the truth from what I've read, I didn't see him being a hyprocite, I saw him trying to point out other people's hyprocrisy. When the non-asian members on this board bash asians for being too drugged out in these clubs . . . he was simply stating that there are white clubbers too who are also cracked out if not as much then more. That's not hyprocrisy . . . that's a fact.

And let's say he was asian for argument sake . . . where is the racial comment in that? I didn't read any.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I did read his post and yours. To tell you the truth from what I've read, I didn't see him being a hyprocite, I saw him trying to point out other people's hyprocrisy. When the non-asian members on this board bash asians for being too drugged out in these clubs . . . he was simply stating that there are white clubbers too who are also cracked out if not as much then more. That's not hyprocrisy . . . that's a fact.

And let's say he was asian for argument sake . . . where is the racial comment in that? I didn't read any.

BlueAngel

if he was not asian or if he was , the racial comment would have been at the end about the cracked out white kids, I mean come on why would u talk about not being racist and then make a racist remark, to me it was a racist remark. And the fact is that most of the ppl are taking drugs in clubs, but not only one certain race, just like u said a fact about white kids....theres no facts in anything, its just ppls opinions..

As far for myself i have no problem with who is in a club, what color they r, who takes drugs, what they wear, etc...To me everyone is the same, no matter their skin color, sex preference,etc. clubs r there for the music and for everyone to have fun.

But it does bother me when ppl on this board try not to make themselves look racist, and then end their posts with a racist remark, thats what i have a problem with. Just like some ppl said here, asians roll with the most dough, got the most money, the drugged up white kids,etc.. These r just stereotypes, and they bother me, cause theres good and bad, adn cant just generalize on a few ppl doing the wrong thing, that everyone does the same thing in that ethnic group.

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by kitty19:

i am not surprised. i admit, asians roll into clubs hooked up with the most money, the most drugs, the most everything, so i could see why there could be drama surrounding asians.

Ha ha, we aisians go-t the most of everything. White people are just jealous. We get better grades, we work hard in our 24 hour flower shops, do youtr fucking laundry. So STFU before I rip you a third asshoile. You tell them Casey. We are the best and they are just sour grape jealous. Hrmpfff. Go Kitty, go Kitty, you tell them off too.

------------------

>I am 40 years old, can't find a girl to marry me<

>Girls don't want to screw me, so I buttfuck Frankie Boy<

>I take care of my Korean people<

>Blueangel is the greatest person in the World<

>Frankie, did you cook my dinner yet?<

>I am moving to LA cause girls there are dumb, I can trick them into marrying me<

These r just stereotypes, and they bother me, cause theres good and bad, adn cant just generalize on a few ppl doing the wrong thing, that everyone does the same thing in that ethnic group.

foxy, i completely agree, and i admit that i made a sweeping statement. however, based upon that sweeping statement of asians having money and drugs is the reason why I get harassed at clubs. is that not the reasoning that security has utilized in order to fuck with my friends and i?

so, based on my OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, i can say this is the assumption that is being made. i agree with it to a certain extent b/c many of my friends do roll out with mad drugs/money. but what the fuck? that's true for ANY RACE. but why is it that we get fucked with and not others? was that not the original topic of this thread before people tried to be so PC?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 01-16-2001).]

if he was not asian or if he was , the racial comment would have been at the end about the cracked out white kids, I mean come on why would u talk about not being racist and then make a racist remark, to me it was a racist remark. And the fact is that most of the ppl are taking drugs in clubs, but not only one certain race, just like u said a fact about white kids....theres no facts in anything, its just ppls opinions..

As far for myself i have no problem with who is in a club, what color they r, who takes drugs, what they wear, etc...To me everyone is the same, no matter their skin color, sex preference,etc. clubs r there for the music and for everyone to have fun.

But it does bother me when ppl on this board try not to make themselves look racist, and then end their posts with a racist remark, thats what i have a problem with. Just like some ppl said here, asians roll with the most dough, got the most money, the drugged up white kids,etc.. These r just stereotypes, and they bother me, cause theres good and bad, adn cant just generalize on a few ppl doing the wrong thing, that everyone does the same thing in that ethnic group.

I'm not going to argue with that! I agree with you that it's mixture of all ethnic groups not just the white or the asians. And all the racist remarks (ANY remarks) that are made should not be acceptable. However, I think that the racist remarks made by the asians are just out of anger . . . BUT that does not excuse it at all. Two wrongs does not make a right.

But when I read glowsticks' comment I didn't see racist in it. Maybe you did, but I didn't. I don't know . . . maybe we read it from two differnt point of views.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by glowsticks:

To all the Asian bashers, this thread was first started to bring light to an issue that all asians were aware of way before this past weekend, its not a forum for all of you to post your racist and closed minded responses. To tell you the truth i wouldnt go to Exit anymore if my Asian friends couldnt get in their anymore...my friends arent druggies, most of them dont even roll, maybe once every six weeks. In my opinion they are the real clubgoerspartyseekers, they are always down for anything. Next time your in Exit venture over to the Asian side and try to chill with the Asian kids youll be surprised how chill and friendly they are..Exit would not be the same with out them...id rather have them there than all the drugged out white kids who beg them for a light show every hour on the hour

Sorry how I ended my post but it just frustrates me how some people bad mouth a certain ethnicity just because of appearance, or how much money they have or drugs...without knowing the people, who they are, what they do..etc..I didnt join this message board to make enemies, I joined it to make friends so once again I apoligize..I was just voicing my opinion on the topic I am not a racist..I am the futhest thing from a racist..my crew is a melting pot...it is the perfect example of living in NYC, theres a little bit of everything in it..

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

To all the Asian bashers, this thread was first started to bring light to an issue that all asians were aware of way before this past weekend, its not a forum for all of you to post your racist and closed minded responses. To tell you the truth i wouldnt go to Exit anymore if my Asian friends couldnt get in their anymore...my friends arent druggies, most of them dont even roll, maybe once every six weeks. In my opinion they are the real clubgoerspartyseekers, they are always down for anything. Next time your in Exit venture over to the Asian side and try to chill with the Asian kids youll be surprised how chill and friendly they are..Exit would not be the same with out them...id rather have them there than all the drugged out white kids who beg them for a light show every hour on the hour

Sorry how I ended my post but it just frustrates me how some people bad mouth a certain ethnicity just because of appearance, or how much money they have or drugs...without knowing the people, who they are, what they do..etc..I didnt join this message board to make enemies, I joined it to make friends so once again I apoligize..I was just voicing my opinion on the topic I am not a racist..I am the futhest thing from a racist..my crew is a melting pot...it is the perfect example of living in NYC, theres a little bit of everything in it..

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

Hey u arent making any enemies,at least i am not ur enemy, i was just voicing my opinion too on ur comment. So u have a friend here..

cwm7.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com