Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out my new logo!!!

Look what my honey made for me!!! Does it look cool or WHAT??!!

And if you don't have anything nice to say then PLEASE keep it to yourself!! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

that's pretty sweet looking.

you could even get that airbrushed on the side of a custom van, and it would look neat I mean that as a compliment in that retro kinda way ;-)

you could send the design to http://www.cafepress.com/ and have it made into all sorts of cool stuff. I probably wouldn't wear the logo on a t-shirt, but you guys might enjoy it. ;-)

------------------

DM

Naaaa . . . it's not our real eyes . . . it's just something he created.

Isn't he creative??

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

biggrin.gif

i luv it.

i missed you friday nite hun . . . rob and i tried callin your cell, but it wasn't on, we wanted to see if you wanted to go to twilo - then we walked inside, and i was like, hey there's mitchell!! smile.gif but no you. frown.gif next time!

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

hey casey,

very nice - it looks great. biggrin.gif

rick and i were hoping to see you at lynn's party, but we heard that your niece was sick. how's she doing? saw mitchell too, at twilo. we gotta do korean food again sometime - and next time we'll be more adventurous with the menu. biggrin.gif

mia

Originally posted by brandie:

biggrin.gif

i missed you friday nite hun . . . rob and i tried callin your cell, but it wasn't on, we wanted to see if you wanted to go to twilo - then we walked inside, and i was like, hey there's mitchell!! smile.gif but no you. frown.gif next time!

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

I know!! I heard!! I was so upset when Mitchell told me you guys were there and I WASN'T!! cwm6.gif Had to watch the baby cause he wasn't feeling so well . . . but I didn't want Mitchell to miss Seb Fontaine. I'll definately catch up with you guy at PVD. You guys ARE coming to PVD, right?? When are you going to be in town again so we can do that dinner thing?

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

rick and i were hoping to see you at lynn's party, but we heard that your niece was sick. how's she doing? saw mitchell too, at twilo. we gotta do korean food again sometime - and next time we'll be more adventurous with the menu. biggrin.gif

mia

Hey Mia! I know I had to turn the car around at the last minute when my mom called. It's my nephew not neice. hehe. He's doing okay . . . he had the cold. So, how was Lynn's party? Was it great? I bet it was!

We should DEFINATELY do Korean again. We'll ease Rick into the more authentic side! wink.gif Let me know what day is good for you. Wait! I'll let you know WHEN is good for me!! hehe. Cause I wanna be able to hang after dinner this time. Okay?

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Oh Blueangel, I wanted to ask you something.

Well I will be going to PVD in Feb also. I was wondering where you and your boyfriend usually hang out. I think it would be cool to meet you guys in person. Your boyfriend is a really good raver, right? Well anyway maybe I'll see ya there.

Originally posted by spd1980:

I actually first saw it in another post. I do have to say that it is really nice. It must have taken your boyfriend quite a while to make.

Naaaaa . . . he whipped it up in an hour. I just told him what I wanted . .. gave him a vague idea and he did the rest.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey Mia! I know I had to turn the car around at the last minute when my mom called. It's my nephew not neice. hehe. He's doing okay . . . he had the cold. So, how was Lynn's party? Was it great? I bet it was!

We should DEFINATELY do Korean again. We'll ease Rick into the more authentic side! wink.gif Let me know what day is good for you. Wait! I'll let you know WHEN is good for me!! hehe. Cause I wanna be able to hang after dinner this time. Okay?

BlueAngel

oops - nephew. hehehe. and i knew that too. i must have still been asleep when i decided to make your nephew a girl. smile.gif

you & mitchell DEFINITELY have to hang out after dinner next time. you let us know when you're free so we can eat and drink all night like the true koreans we are. biggrin.gif

mia

Pretty damn schweet.... yeah, I was gonna ask if those were your real (respective) eyes, but I didn't think it was. Still, the concept is cool and the execution is the same........ i'z a keeper! smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by spd1980:

Oh Blueangel, I wanted to ask you something.

Well I will be going to PVD in Feb also. I was wondering where you and your boyfriend usually hang out. I think it would be cool to meet you guys in person. Your boyfriend is a really good raver, right? Well anyway maybe I'll see ya there.

Most of the time . . . when we first get there we hang out by the entrance . . . then when it gets "can't breath" crowded, we hang out in the VIP lounge . . . then around 4 a.m. we come down stairs and dance around the stairs or in the center of the dance floor. The best way to meet up with us is to set the place and time. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Hey Blueangel,

I usually go up to the VIP when it gets really crowded as well. I'll look for you guys in the VIP around 2. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys as well as any other clubnyc'ers. I've never actually met anyone from the board.

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

What's this ease Rick into nonsense going on? The pic is awesome Casey. Mitchell has some serious talent going on there... Missed you on Friday Casey!!! We understand what happened, but next time you are obligated to go out for a bender!!! Hey, I think we should do the Spanish food thing after the next Korean night. Anyway, much love to you all...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

What's this ease Rick into nonsense going on? The pic is awesome Casey. Mitchell has some serious talent going on there... Missed you on Friday Casey!!! We understand what happened, but next time you are obligated to go out for a bender!!! Hey, I think we should do the Spanish food thing after the next Korean night. Anyway, much love to you all...

Absolutely!! I love Spanish food! Then after that we'll let Mitchell introduce us to French! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg