Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most ººSHOCKINGºº thing that has ever happend to you at a CLUB.???

ahahahaha i was just thinking about this, and i have my eyes wide open to read alot of funny and intreasting things...

Here it goes, heres my story..

Sound Factory Underwear party Summer 1999...

I had went to the 2nd floor bathroom alone (will never go alone again) i wasn't walking around in my underwear or nude(like some strange people walking around a club nude) and i had went to the bathroom in the last stall(i can never ever go in the first stall, i dont know why) And after i had went to the bathroom i had one of my legs up on the toilet pulling up thigh hi's... some chick must have thought that the stall was empty and pushed the door open.. I really didn't care because i was just fixin my thigh hi's (had on a dress to my knees) so i didn't think anything of just leavin the door slightly open.. as i was fixen my other thigh hi some dude pushed the door open quietly (i didn't really notice) and quickly lifted up the back of my dress and licked my ass.. I screamed and as my foot almost went into the toilet bowl i turned around to catch the dude and give him a slap to the face, but as i went to run out there was a large group of people outside my stall laffin there asses off.. needless to say i was very embarassed, shocked, and disguested.. but now i can look back at it and laff, because who would wanna lick anyones ass after they been dancin for 4hrs.. ???

hahahahahaha.. its your turn..

lemmie hear your stories..

XOXOXO MWWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I don't suggest that you go to clubs "naked" anymore.. the most strangest thing was one time I was trippin' on E at the tunnel and some girl came up to me and started kissing me all night. She pretty much was like my tore guide most of the night. That was about as wierd as it gets. For me anyway........

------------------

walk through the velvet ropes

Originally posted by nitro449:

I don't suggest that you go to clubs "naked" anymore.. the most strangest thing was one time I was trippin' on E at the tunnel and some girl came up to me and started kissing me all night. She pretty much was like my tore guide most of the night. That was about as wierd as it gets. For me anyway........

I wasn't nude. but i was saying there was some older middle aged women (about 40yrs old) walking aroun there nude.. i am not that brave..i had on a dress....

------------------

A steamy hot night in s beach....On to Club Liquid.The plan was to go trip for awhile then go in the ocean.

We take a hit as we leave(because you always bring a ton of hits when you go away and have to do all of them)The trip starts off nice for a 15 min walk.As we get closer my jaw practically comes off my face as i'm hit like a ton of bricks..I have no clue or care about anything but getting in quickly.We arrive at Liquids and there's no line and Charles Barkley is standing next to me ,do I care,HELL NO!!I am out of my head.

I've entered the palace of x-tacy.The strobes crankin,people whiggin' out half-naked,Dj's that should be spinning on Mars.A red light appeared over a distance beyond the strobes.Trying to venture over,Me and my friends had to make our way through hundreds of exhibitionistic people,who in my condition I could no longer tell male from female..Fear has now entered my mind as I have crossed the point of no return.As I pressed on for life and the light I got bumped,grabbed,and manhandled.

I have finally reached the restroom area,so I take a detour mission.I enter a bathroom that's just as condusive to tripping as the rest.Upon entering you see an extremely tall black attendent doin' crazy shit freakin' my eyes out.I turn the corner of the farthest stall . A man and woman stand looking at me like they were expecting me.

For some reason I got into a conversation and later found the couple was married.Out from nowhere I look down and the woman was jerking me off right in front of her husband..Now that i realize this I looking at the husband and he's talking like nothing is happening .SO I let her go I came all over her said"Nice to have met you"and left.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by keshiki:

sorry honey but no one wants to hear about people licking your ass.

no offense.

this post is wack.

i believe the topic of the post was "the most shocking thing that happend to you at a club... SORRY my goal wasn't to try and turn YOU on or make YOU happy..... Considering there are alot of cool intreasting people on here, i figured people might have some stories to share.. Guess nothing out of the blue has ever happend to you.. Life must be really boring for some people...

------------------

lik.gif <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html</A>

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-15-2001).]

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i believe the topic of the post was "the most shocking thing that happend to you at a club... SORRY my goal wasn't to try and turn YOU on or make YOU happy..... Considering there are alot of cool intreasting people on here, i figured people might have some stories to share.. Guess nothing out of the blue has ever happend to you.. Life must be really boring for some people...

that is not the case, I just think your story was out of place and disgusting. no one cares if someone licked your ass in a club..trust me.

that is not the case, I just think your story was out of place and disgusting. no one cares if someone licked your ass in a club..trust me.

LIKE ANYONE CARES AbOUT YOU SHAVING YOUR "HAIRY CLAM"????um personally i think thats a lil more GROSS...

LIKE I SAID THE TOPIC WAS THE MOST SHOCKING THING THAT HAPPEND TO YOU IN A CLUB.. KEY WORD 'SHOCKING' What were you expecting me to say.. um once i seen some guy do drugs, and um he passed out in the corner.. the end. NO... If you dont like my posts, SCAN OVER THEM, DONT READ THEM.. END OF STORY.. IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE who dont like me, and don't read my posts.. THATS THE SIMPLE SOLUTION!

Cause i'm really really really positive that there are alot more people that would like to hear about your hairy clam, vs a shocking club story or 2....

XOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

LIKE ANYONE CARES AbOUT YOU SHAVING YOUR "HAIRY CLAM"????um personally i think thats a lil more GROSS...

LIKE I SAID THE TOPIC WAS THE MOST SHOCKING THING THAT HAPPEND TO YOU IN A CLUB.. KEY WORD 'SHOCKING' What were you expecting me to say.. um once i seen some guy do drugs, and um he passed out in the corner.. the end. NO... If you dont like my posts, SCAN OVER THEM, DONT READ THEM.. END OF STORY.. IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE who dont like me, and don't read my posts.. THATS THE SIMPLE SOLUTION!

Cause i'm really really really positive that there are alot more people that would like to hear about your hairy clam, vs a shocking club story or 2....

XOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

hahah...obviously you are too dumb to understand my elevated sense of humor. My post was directly making fun of you and all of your ridiculous posts...take it to the Sex board or something LIPZ...LOL

Originally posted by silveeohh:

A steamy hot night in s beach....On to Club Liquid.The plan was to go trip for awhile then go in the ocean.

We take a hit as we leave(because you always bring a ton of hits when you go away and have to do all of them)The trip starts off nice for a 15 min walk.As we get closer my jaw practically comes off my face as i'm hit like a ton of bricks..I have no clue or care about anything but getting in quickly.We arrive at Liquids and there's no line and Charles Barkley is standing next to me ,do I care,HELL NO!!I am out of my head.

I've entered the palace of x-tacy.The strobes crankin,people whiggin' out half-naked,Dj's that should be spinning on Mars.A red light appeared over a distance beyond the strobes.Trying to venture over,Me and my friends had to make our way through hundreds of exhibitionistic people,who in my condition I could no longer tell male from female..Fear has now entered my mind as I have crossed the point of no return.As I pressed on for life and the light I got bumped,grabbed,and manhandled.

I have finally reached the restroom area,so I take a detour mission.I enter a bathroom that's just as condusive to tripping as the rest.Upon entering you see an extremely tall black attendent doin' crazy shit freakin' my eyes out.I turn the corner of the farthest stall . A man and woman stand looking at me like they were expecting me.

For some reason I got into a conversation and later found the couple was married.Out from nowhere I look down and the woman was jerking me off right in front of her husband..Now that i realize this I looking at the husband and he's talking like nothing is happening .SO I let her go I came all over her said"Nice to have met you"and left.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

cwm19.gif

Well written and vividly expressed! I give you an A+, send this story to the times goddammit.

Where is this club?

you are too dumb to understand my elevated sense of humor.

cwm24.gifcwm26.gif

Dont you just love people that care enough to tell you that they're more advanced than you. Save us all some time, thanx.

Oh BTW, my 2cents: around '96 (maybe) back in the JV dayz of the Tunnel, I was dancing by my lonesome on one of the small side stages, when a girl cimbed up and started dancing with me. In about two minutes her miniskirt completely came up revealing her extremely tight thong. Darkness, E, JV, and this girl banging me with her ass in a standing doggystyle position. For the next 15-20 minutes we had about 20 spectators!

ahahahaha i was just thinking about this, and i have my eyes wide open to read alot of funny and intreasting things...

Here it goes, heres my story..

Sound Factory Underwear party Summer 1999...

I had went to the 2nd floor bathroom alone (will never go alone again) i wasn't walking around in my underwear or nude(like some strange people walking around a club nude) and i had went to the bathroom in the last stall(i can never ever go in the first stall, i dont know why) And after i had went to the bathroom i had one of my legs up on the toilet pulling up thigh hi's... some chick must have thought that the stall was empty and pushed the door open.. I really didn't care because i was just fixin my thigh hi's (had on a dress to my knees) so i didn't think anything of just leavin the door slightly open.. as i was fixen my other thigh hi some dude pushed the door open quietly (i didn't really notice) and quickly lifted up the back of my dress and licked my ass.. I screamed and as my foot almost went into the toilet bowl i turned around to catch the dude and give him a slap to the face, but as i went to run out there was a large group of people outside my stall laffin there asses off.. needless to say i was very embarassed, shocked, and disguested.. but now i can look back at it and laff, because who would wanna lick anyones ass after they been dancin for 4hrs.. ???

hahahahahaha.. its your turn..

lemmie hear your stories..

XOXOXO MWWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

Hey Lipz, any more AOL IM transcripts? Those are always interesting...

Brian

cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

Feel free...

brianz54@hotmail.com

Last summer at Club liquids; they had a foam party by the pool. That night; i wuz doing mad shots of tequila.. I had no intentions of being part of dancing on the foam; but them everybody wuz dancing so i had to rep..;; so i decided to go a move my body to the music on the foam...

Mad peepz were going in front of a big fan where the foam was coming from... so i decided to go in front of the fan.... then i bumped with this gurl; and we both started dancing together.. then we got away from the front and went into the middle of the crow.. the foam was madly growing.. peepz were diving into the foam.. it wuz crazy.. i wuz dancing with this gurl and my clothes were literaly damped.. later. this gurl and i got out and went by the pool to talk.. they were peepz chillin by the pool.. then suddenly.. my drunk friend mike.. came out of nowhere and pushed me into the pool...silly tequila me; i had my eyes opened underwater.. and ba-da.. my contacts came off..

i wuz like them!! so i get out of the pool with all my clothes done... and wuz walkin all blind.. luckely it wuz at a stage were the party wuz wraping up.. but them.. wuz i pissed.. i wuz driving back home blind, soaked and lightheaded.. buddies were done..

It was an awesome night.. but wuz shocked when i came out blind from the pool....

a PURO MAMBO... A lo LOCO.. A lo LOCO

dancing.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

Keshiki,

Chill out. I mean you may have a point that there is a sex board for nasty posts. But this was hardly even close to the nastiest thing that didn't get bumped to the sex board and was allowed to remain here.

I mean this is a NYC Club BB - you have to allow for some frank discussion of sex everywhere - its justpart of the scene.

Anyways, sorryyou are so peeved but I wish you would relax and maybe have a geater sense of humour.

Originally posted by mrdick:

Keshiki,

Chill out. I mean you may have a point that there is a sex board for nasty posts. But this was hardly even close to the nastiest thing that didn't get bumped to the sex board and was allowed to remain here.

I mean this is a NYC Club BB - you have to allow for some frank discussion of sex everywhere - its justpart of the scene.

Anyways, sorryyou are so peeved but I wish you would relax and maybe have a geater sense of humour.

keep your dirty ass in canada

I went to this club in Philly called Envy on a night that they were have a foam party. This place was jumpin! Everyone was up to there necks in foam. Well i was out on the floor doing what i do best, Dancin. The floor had gotten real slippery after a while. I was dancing near the group of girls when all of the sudden i slipped. When i was falling i put my hands out to catch myself. On my way down i mistakenly had grabed this girls bikini top. Her top and i fell all the way to the floor, revealing her beautiful breasts. I thought i was going to get a slap, but she just kept on dancing in the foam. I politly gave her her top back and appologized. Till this day we still talk.

cwm7.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm7.gif