Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Clubnyc "Awards" - Results!!!!!!*

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

the only thing broken around here is DJ Mike DR's self esteem, pride & honesty...

oh god, this is too much! cwm27.gif

With so much concern for my life, when does he have time for his own???

Hi everybody!

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh-oh

Shadowcaster seems to be losing ground on this one. He better come up with something good and damn fast if he expects to come out on top.

<--returns to bitch fight over grammar with p00h in another thread

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm... I didn't call you a loser. I simply told you why I got upset and got bitchy with him (because he called me a loser for having a lot of posts in a short time). So YOU lose the attitude.. I don't know what your problem with me is.. If I remember correctly, you were always nice to me and even complained that I didn't say hi to you when I said hi to Charlie only.. Hmmmm, interesting how ppl change their opinions based on what others think.... Get a mind of your own because this had nothing to do with you at all.......

Ok...now why you're making this personal...

Yes i do have a mind of my own...what was I supposed to think of a person who says hi to a friend that is right next to me, at every dinner meet-up or the one or two times you went to Twilo, and I say "hi" and being the nice person I am and you totally ignore me like I wasn't there and brush me off...

Am I suppose to think that you're a nice and sweet person??

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

I think we're back at neck-and-neck, but it might be up to the judges to decide.

Wait a minute... they're going to the video replay.

YES, it is in fact TOO CLOSE TO CALL!!

<sorry, p00h left me hanging, I don't have anything else to do>

------------------

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Ok...now why you're making this personal...

Yes i do have a mind of my own...what was I supposed to think of a person who says hi to a friend that is right next to me, at every dinner meet-up or the one or two times you went to Twilo, and I say "hi" and being the nice person I am and you totally ignore me like I wasn't there and brush me off...

Am I suppose to think that you're a nice and sweet person??

I'm not making it personal. I don't have anything against you. I didn't mean to ignore you, but I either didn't recognize you or didn't meet you then.. I don't ignore ppl for no reason! I think I apologized too when you mentioned it.. But when you got involved in this little confronation between IHY and me, you seemed to be hostile that's why I asked straight out if you have anything against me.. If you don't, that's good, I'm glad. If you do, say so to my face and not on the board.. Otherwise, lets just leave this bullshit alone already. Gotta finish up and head home.. Can you imagine that I actually did a LOT at work today?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm not making it personal. I don't have anything against you. I didn't mean to ignore you, but I either didn't recognize you or didn't meet you then.. I don't ignore ppl for no reason! I think I apologized too when you mentioned it.. But when you got involved in this little confronation between IHY and me, you seemed to be hostile that's why I asked straight out if you have anything against me.. If you don't, that's good, I'm glad. If you do, say so to my face and not on the board.. Otherwise, lets just leave this bullshit alone already. Gotta finish up and head home.. Can you imagine that I actually did a LOT at work today?

ok fair enough...

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Originally posted by p00h:

mmmnnn strawberries...

i've been hiding in a cave with 2 turntables and a microphone, u'll see soon enough. I'll be at twilo saturday with my strawberry chapstick(hint hint) so please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish.

Wait, its saturday@twilo so let me rephrase. "LADIES" please feel free to come slap my ass as you wish, just dont look the other way and act like it wasn't you...

invitation's open for u to rachel...

cwm35.gif

woohoo!! can't wait for saturday....now where's my hand lotion so i can soften them up for some ass grabbin'!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Well ladies and gentleman... there goes our chances for the big money cage-battle re-match.

Maybe tomorrow.

So until then... may the drama not darken your door.

'night all!

------------------

If there were a category for Person who never comes to meetups and always hears shit for it....I would have one.

Oh well, I didn't win anything probably cause I haven't met a damn single person from the board yet! I suck, I know. Oh well, one day I promise. cwm30.gif

Congrats to all!

Is my boy bothering all of you nice ladies? Frankie, get back here right now and bend ovah. Behave yourself Frankie. I am so disappointed.

------------------

>I am 40 years old, can't find a girl to marry me<

>Girls don't want to screw me, so I buttfuck Frankie Boy<

>I take care of my Korean people<

>Blueangel is the greatest person in the World<

>Frankie, did you cook my dinner yet?<

>I am moving to LA cause girls there are dumb, I can trick them into marrying me<

Person you'll always have a crush on but will not admit: Male: tyco, crackorn Female: rachel1997, sgbrooklyn

Well that sucks.....

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 01-16-2001).]

Originally posted by tyco:

Well that sucks.....

Mikey

Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and someone will tell... hehe

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

wow! i haven't been on the boards in a month, this is so kewl.. i wanna say 2 things about this post--

1> i couldn't agree more with the results..

2> i'm flattered! (and suprised of course) for bein voted in sweetest and most real... thanx everyone!! (lol i didn't even think i knew alot of kats from the board!)

peace! --daniela cwm20.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gifcwm35.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by apotheosis:

oh god, this is too much!

With so much concern for my life, when does he have time for his own???

Concern for your life? you must be mistaken bro...it's the other way around, fuckin nimwit...it takes very little time to own you each and every time because it's so easy, so it really doesn't consume more than 30 seconds...although even wasting that much time on you is ludicrous...

Mike have any other stories to tell us today? I hear your working on a big remix project or something, BWAHAHAHAHAAHA...STFU you fuckin jukebox...fuckin dennon/pioneer HILARIOUS!

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Concern for your life? you must be mistaken bro...it's the other way around, fuckin nimwit...it takes very little time to own you each and every time because it's so easy, so it really doesn't consume more than 30 seconds...although even wasting that much time on you is ludicrous...

Mike have any other stories to tell us today? I hear your working on a big remix project or something, BWAHAHAHAHAAHA...STFU you fuckin jukebox...fuckin dennon/pioneer HILARIOUS!

I'm sorry my master. Yes I'm a nimwit. But you see, my new big remix is going to be the theme song to Scooby Doo. Its going to make me really famous and Danny's going to spin it this friday.

"Oh Scooby Doo doobie doo where are you..."

It's going to have a really cool bassline track, what I like to call HIGH NRG, gets the bar crowd really going. They leap up from their seats whenever they hear my HIGH NRG music, but always near closing time, don't know why.

Thumbs up, Mr. Mac sir, my proud owner. I'm going to go rollerskate now.

------------------

HAIL I'LL HOUSE YOU...MY CREATOR

Scheduled train wrecks: Every saturday night at Breffini's Bar

Email: IwannabeaDJ@isuck.com

Don't worry about AIM, I will pm you ladies.