Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know kids IN BTS

Hey, OK, see "Anyone know kids who died because of BTS???" to know what I'm talking about here because I'm too tired to type it again.

Does anyone know kids who are either in BTS or kids who used to be members of the gang? I would like to interview them for my article if at all possible. I'm trying to get as many angels on this subject that I can. And if I'm lucky, it'll get published! Tell them don't worry, I won't use their real name if they don't want. I can either do a phone interview or e-mail (but I gotta get a calling card for the phone because I don't have long distance and calling from my cell is EXPENSIVE down to NYC).

Please e-mail me at JungleDiva@2die4.com

Let me get this right you want to interview a bunch of fucking punks who like to gang up on people and beat the shit out of them. What the fuck do they need press for or is it you wanna hear there side of the story. Great just what they need a story about them so they can fucking brag to other people.

If I am totally off the mark please feel free to flame me or curse me out.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 01-17-2001).]

i have to agree with e

telling them you want to interview them is only going to inflate their twisted, fucked up egos even more...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by junglediva:

Hey, OK, see "Anyone know kids who died because of BTS???" to know what I'm talking about here because I'm too tired to type it again.

Does anyone know kids who are either in BTS or kids who used to be members of the gang? I would like to interview them for my article if at all possible. I'm trying to get as many angels on this subject that I can. And if I'm lucky, it'll get published! Tell them don't worry, I won't use their real name if they don't want. I can either do a phone interview or e-mail (but I gotta get a calling card for the phone because I don't have long distance and calling from my cell is EXPENSIVE down to NYC).

Please e-mail me at JungleDiva@2die4.com

you're an idiot...

------------------

i want to give you everything... i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

Ok I read your other post, but you really should of copied and pasted it here instead of making this one. You still don't state what position you take on them, forget the journalistic standpoint of being neutral. What do you think about them, state your opinion.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

ok, junglediva, check this out:

the first topic i ever posted here was "who the fuck are bts and what is their fucking problem?!?!?!?!?" and i believe i posted it on both the drama and the regular new york boards.

but whatever.

i originally asked how to identify these punkasses because of some assholes who were trying to pick my pocket (that it so lame it needs crutches) at boo. people basically responded to me that they're the morons that come to raves/parties/etc. to steal $/drugs, sell fake drugs, and start shit with people, not to mention spoiling the whole experience for everybody else.

so, fuck giving them anymore attention, like everyone else has already said; besides, details magazine already did an article on them a while back, i've been told by a bunch of people.

I dont know, but i went my first rave in 2 years about a month ago and i saw a bunch of bts still around( "punk" ie.) that had robbed friends of mine on the scene in the past b4 i just decided to stick with twilo. so they are definitely around. i remember reading about them as early as 97 or 98 in details that was funny. ughhh. wherever drugs, money, and women are around there will be people like them to muscle their advantage. the will to power. j.