Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Agencies.....

Originally posted by bre5379:

My friend is looking for another job and was wondering if anyone knows of any agencies that can help her out?

thanks!

Breann

What field is she trying to get into?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

tristatejobs.com is awesome too. She should post her resume on any of these sites and the agencies/recruiters will call her. She will probably end up getting too many calls that become a pain in the ass but it's how I landed my current awesome job at a major record label. I wasn't even in the music indistry!!!

It isn't a specific field, just administrative work....she will work in banking, law offices, accounting firms...whatever.

Breann

Whats her experience like...reason I'm asking is because we're looking for a new assistant.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Whats her experience like...reason I'm asking is because we're looking for a new assistant.

She has worked for a law office and is currently working for an accounting firm. What kind of qualifications are you looking for?

Breann

IF they are looking for a job in Advertising more specifically Media Planning, call Anna Wauldthausen at Blue Notebook (you'll have to look up the number, I don't have her card with me, she's midtown) She is awesome, found me a job in like 3 weeks. She is so cool too. Tell her to say Renee S. referred them.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

She has worked for a law office and is currently working for an accounting firm. What kind of qualifications are you looking for?

Breann

It would be as a trading assistant... organization/planning, telephone handling, trade management (basic admin work) ...actually its pretty fucking easy...but its important that she has familiarity with the market and holds the Series 7/63 license...as she will be responsible for handling trading requests from outside clients. Its actually a really fun place to work too (obviously, because I'm here)...and the job should be open by the end of Jan./beg of Feb...we have 3 assistants right now, and one is relocating...but we are actually looking to add on 1 or 2 more anyway.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by exodust:

IF they are looking for a job in Advertising more specifically Media Planning, call Anna Wauldthausen at Blue Notebook (you'll have to look up the number, I don't have her card with me, she's midtown) She is awesome, found me a job in like 3 weeks. She is so cool too. Tell her to say Renee S. referred them.

Thanks sweetie! I will give her a call.

Breann

Originally posted by gravity:

It would be as a trading assistant... organization/planning, telephone handling, trade management (basic admin work) ...actually its pretty fucking easy...but its important that she has familiarity with the market and holds the Series 7/63 license...as she will be responsible for handling trading requests from outside clients. Its actually a really fun place to work too (obviously, because I'm here)...and the job should be open by the end of Jan./beg of Feb...we have 3 assistants right now, and one is relocating...but we are actually looking to add on 1 or 2 more anyway.

Thanks Gary but she doesn't have the Series 7/63 License. Sounds pretty easy though! Thanks anyway.

Breann

Call Norman Wasserman at Concepts in Staffing...212-725-0300..

Tell him Dana C. told her to call..

Im almost positive he could help..I got my job through him...he deals with a couple differnt types of agencies..

Good luck...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..