Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha or Digweed?????

i can't tell...there both good but whoever played Hide U by Kosheen is nice...and who ever plays harder/faster more base is nice i tend to like that..the other one plays more melodic songs but it's pretty hard to dance adn rave to it...don't know which plays which maybe u coudl help me with that.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

i can't tell...there both good but whoever played Hide U by Kosheen is nice...and who ever plays harder/faster more base is nice i tend to like that..the other one plays more melodic songs but it's pretty hard to dance adn rave to it...don't know which plays which maybe u coudl help me with that.

Sound like you feel Sasha a bit more......he dropped Hide U last time......Diggers is a bit slower and darker most of the time but he is still nice as hell.....

I personally prefer Sasha as he plays a wider range of music and he really knows how to control the crowd.......he seems to bring the crowd up and down and then he slams it hard for a bit......and just...ah ah.....he's fucking brilliant.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

what up clubhead.

I went dry tonight. no g-13.

it's cool. But i heard some scary shit.

I hear that S&D night is 21.

I hope that's not true. Someone out there

please tell me otherwise.

yo! i gotta pick up VT tomorrow from Laguardia. U should hit that up wit me and we'll blaze on the way home again.

Originally posted by dszorro:

I hear that S&D night is 21.

I hope that's not true. Someone out there

please tell me otherwise.

That's ludicrous.....very untrue.....18+ on all Fridays @ Twilo.......positive energy is all that they require at the door...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me