Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha or Digweed?????

They both have their different styles. When I hear them spin at Twilo... I usually hear Diggers start off with the deep, dark house... and then even when you are up in the VIP room, you can hear when Sasha comes on when you start to hear the deep trance.

Then later on in the night is when they rip shit up. Personally I like Sasha better, as he knows what the crowd wants, he is the BEST mixer alive, he knows how to progress a set. Then seeing Sasha & Diggers work off of eachother is even better.. ahhh The 2 best DJ's... under one roof, in the best club in the world.. what more can you ask for?

-Steve

Definitely Sasha for me, the thing is I see them more often seperately over here and on those nights when sasha is doing his own thing no-one can come close.

I would rank

1 sasha

2 lawler

3 digweed

4 parks and wilson (can't get enough of them)

5 danny t

when sasha fucks around with the breakbeats early in the morn, i say digweed. not to fond of that. he drops them nicely at times, but last august or sept. he forced them a little, didnt sound right.

last august, digweed did something to my brain i've never experienced. last month, sasha was on fire. sasha expands, digweed blows it up.

for consistency, i say diggers, but its too tough to call who's better i think. both have unique styles and bring forth tons of new sound to their respective styles. never the same journey twice with these boys.

peace

-Dee

Originally posted by dszorro:

what up clubhead.

I went dry tonight. no g-13.

it's cool. But i heard some scary shit.

I hear that S&D night is 21.

I hope that's not true. Someone out there

please tell me otherwise.

yo! i gotta pick up VT tomorrow from Laguardia. U should hit that up wit me and we'll blaze on the way home again.

Yo whut up brother!!!!!!!!

Listen that shit you said about S&D night is bogus man there is no way they would do some shit like that on that night.Second I cant wait for Digweed to set the night up, then Sasha aka (GOD) take it home.Guess its gonna be a long night as usuall haha......

Give me a shout later and well go to the airport and blaze ya know!!!!!!

ILL BRING THE WEED+U BRING THE BOWL=US BEING BLAZED!!!!!!!!

PS...TO ALL THE DIGWEED LOVERS AND SASHA HATERS STOP PLAYIN CUZ U KNOW SASHAS THE SHIT........

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif