Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what exactly is a "juicehead" anyway?

weyes

what exactly is a "juicehead" anyway? sorry, kids; i just can't seem to keep up with the lingo.

some people were bashing them on the board recently, so i wanna know what makes a juicehead what he or she is. i'm a raver, so i'm assuming i don't know who juiceheads are because they don't frequent raves.

educate me, please. smile.gif

That depends........

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.

juicehead

SYLLABICATION: juice·head

PRONUNCIATION: js´hd´´

NOUN : Slang A heavy drinker; an alcoholic

Juicehead is nearly the definition of deep dark drum 'n' bass vibes and innovative harmonics in a combination. Three completely different personalities are merged together to form something groundbreaking and new.

Short Film:

JUICEHEAD by Elizabeth Bentley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:30 PM (One Hour With...)

John Guare Playwright/Screenwriter

Who's Who at the Fresh Samantha Juice Bar

Dee Dee, head juicehead [or chief juicehead or juicehead junkie].

Dee Dee's been with the company since forever, most recently as regional manager, delivering juice all over New England. Way back when, when we were still in a basement filling bottles by hand, Dee Dee told Doug she dreamed of a Fresh Samantha Juice bar. And here she is.

Dee Dee says: "Our juice bar is first and foremost a place to come in, a community house for people to learn about Fresh Samantha while they get something tasting great."

Jon, coordinator extraordinaire

Jon, a retail-savvy juicehead, helped turn the Fresh Samantha Juice Bar from thought to paper to reality. Demolition, construction, counter tops, blenders, ingredients, staff-Jon helped organize it all.

Jon says: "The juice bar is a reflection of the company as a whole. It can be a testing ground for new products that lets us get direct customer feedback, which is difficult to do when we are just distributing."

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by visions:

Steroids are reffered to as juice, so if someone is a

total juicehead it means there all jacked up on steroids

I think she was leaning more towards my selection of definitions...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

its a stupid sterotype that small people give people who like to take care of thier bodies

------------------

"TIME HAS COME, WE HAVE TO SET OUR OWN MARK"---Tony Montana

WANNA HANG? COME SEE ME AT THE FACTORY EVERY SAT NIGHT ON THE STAIRS!

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by partytime:

its a stupid sterotype that small people give people who like to take care of thier bodies

nah, if you wanna take care of your body, its no use pumping yourself full of anabolic steroids. Working out in the gym, sweating blood 5 nights a week...now thats something else!

MY definition (note I said "my") of a juicehead in with regards to clubbing:

A dude souped up on steroids (not necessarily working very hard at the gym)...who then struts around in clubs, thinking he's god's gift to womankind, grabbing women's asses and boobs. Also has a huge attitude and very ready to get into fights (roid rage). Contributing negatively to the vibe.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

just a thought...not all guys at clubs who are really big or really cut are juiceheads...some do the hole worship the gym thing...its kind of a generalization that all guys that are big got that way with "help"...

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

juice = steroids

The truth is that most little people accuse everyone who works out on a regular basis of being a juice-head (jealousy? ...you tell me). There are built people who have never touched steroids and never will - those are usually accused of being juice-heads as well.

Originally posted by visions:

Whatever you say dude.....

Oh I'm sorry...the little ghetto rat from Ridgewood was never taught how to read, understand, and interpret sarcasm.

Before you EVER speak again...know what the fuck you are talking about...alright, bitch?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by -maximus-:

juice = steroids

The truth is that most little people accuse everyone who works out on a regular basis of being a juice-head (jealousy? ...you tell me). There are built people who have never touched steroids and never will - those are usually accused of being juice-heads as well.

I couldn't agree with you more man!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Yea last I heard was that steroids contains all vitamins and minerals to equal a well balanced meal.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

ok, kids; i'm hella confused now...

gravity said something about alcoholism, but that seemed to come from some sort of slang dictionary, and everyone else just ignored that, so i'm gonna assume that that's outdated.

but what about the rest of all this ruckus? is the argument that some people believe that "juice" equals steroids and others believe these guys' built bodies are achieved by actual working out? that's what i'm getting here. but i think raver_mania got down to the real issue, which isn't steroid use, but that the guys to which you people are referring are assholes. is that what this is all about? 'cause i know the guys you're talking about, if that's so.

well?

all i am saying is that not every boidy who looks good is a juice head like me for one

and i sometimes get that label put on me

------------------

"TIME HAS COME, WE HAVE TO SET OUR OWN MARK"---Tony Montana

WANNA HANG? COME SEE ME AT THE FACTORY EVERY SAT NIGHT ON THE STAIRS!

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by weyes:

ok, kids; i'm hella confused now...

gravity said something about alcoholism, but that seemed to come from some sort of slang dictionary, and everyone else just ignored that, so i'm gonna assume that that's outdated.

but what about the rest of all this ruckus? is the argument that some people believe that "juice" equals steroids and others believe these guys' built bodies are achieved by actual working out? that's what i'm getting here. but i think raver_mania got down to the real issue, which isn't steroid use, but that the guys to which you people are referring are assholes. is that what this is all about? 'cause i know the guys you're talking about, if that's so.

well?

weyes......let me give it a try......like you and raver said, it's not solely about steroids.......I have many friends who do steroids but I would never consider them "juiceheads".......they're just lazy and confused.......it is apparent to me that a "juicehead" is a guy who exploits the use of steroids by not only letting his body get big, but his head also........basically trapsing around clubs with his friends emitting tremendous amounts of negative energy simply because he can........I mean, nobody wants drama with these guys cause they're 1) big as hell 2) the drug makes you crazier than you already might be 3) it's not even worth it to most people........as a result, they basically take advantage of the situation doing things like bumping people on purpose and let alone apologizing, they stare at you like it was your fault.......anyhow, you get the point......

let me say this though......don't mistake any old big guy for a "juicehead" because I know a lot of guys who appear to be but are actually nice guys......anything I said above is just what the world view seems to be........I don't really have any problem with these guys as long as they don't fuck with me.....and none have so I can't complain about it.......just trying to help you out......hope I cleared things for you.

Mikey

------------------

all i am saying is that not every boidy who looks good is a juice head like me for one

and i sometimes get that label put on me

I hear you on that one........I am a skinny fuck myself but many of my friends get that label and it's a shame.......

Mikey

------------------

Damn, I thought juicehead was reserved for the WAY oversized steroid dudes who have built their bodies up to the point of inflexibility, therefore they must move like Riverdance rejects out on the floor.

Maybe it's just me who thinks that...

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by tyco:

I hear you on that one........I am a skinny fuck myself but many of my friends get that label and it's a shame.......

Mikey

Mikey, don't take this wrong, but you are NOT a "skinny fuck"!

ichi-no overtures here

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by gravity:

Oh I'm sorry...the little ghetto rat from Ridgewood was never taught how to read, understand, and interpret sarcasm.

Before you EVER speak again...know what the fuck you are talking about...alright, bitch?

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME BRO!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YO THINK YOU ARE CALLIN ME A HOOD RAT FIRST OF ALL. SECOND OF ALL WHO'S THE FUCKIN BITCH, I'M PLAYIN BACK WITH YOU AND YOU COME CRYIN WITH YOUR FUCKIN SKIRT ON. WHO THE FUCK CALLIN LITTLE TO? SO ALL PEOPLE FROM RIDGEWOOD ARE GHETTO IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYIN? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF RIDGEWOOD? NOW WHO'S THE FUCKIN BITCH!!! DON'T EVER TRY TO COME AT SOMEONE HARD WHEN YOUR JUST A SENSITIVE BITCH WITH THE COMPLEX, YOU FUCKIN FAGGIT, GROW UP AND GET A LIFE, WHAT'S A MATTER YOU NEVER HAD YOUR BALLS BUSTED? YOU CAN GIVE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT? YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!