Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The worst thing about living alone...

Originally posted by divalicious:

...is having to take out your own garbage. Close second... If I lived with a guy, I'd always have a ready bit 'o booty.

hahahaha smile.gif ....I heard that somewhere b4

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Hell yeah..i HATE taking out my garbage..

you know what also sucks..is having to build shit on your own...i cant tell the difference between a nail and screw...lol

well..my nasty mind is wondering..lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

well it still beats living with others by miles...i have to take out everyone's garbage b/c my slobby roommates won't do it, and i am so sick of being house mother cleaning up after the two pigs-from-hell....i can't wait to get my own place!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well it still beats living with others by miles...i have to take out everyone's garbage b/c my slobby roommates won't do it, and i am so sick of being house mother cleaning up after the two pigs-from-hell....i can't wait to get my own place!!

I have been there. I had some really gross and slobby roommates in college. One would throw raw chicken pieces in the sink. Too bad we didn't have a garbage disposal. It would smell so bad, especially in the summer with no a/c. Got to love that!

Try living with a guy who's great looking and has a huge schlong. My old roomie (same age as me at the time, 27) used to have DROVES of 20 year old girls lining up for a quicky. And the catfights, OH THE CATFIGHTS!!! That was our entertainment for the weekends!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm C.O.'d.

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by peache5030:

you know what also sucks..is having to build shit on your own...i cant tell the difference between a nail and screw...lol

You know, one of the things that betrays my girlie girl image is the fact that I like to build things. There I am in all my Divalicious glory, manicure shot, hands rough and dry, hair up and scraggly, not a trace of makeup, in messy clothes... Having so much fun. And don't even get me into a Home Depot! Go figure...

When I had roomies, I had to play mommy as well. I made sure the bills were paid every month for 4 1/2 years, I cooked, and I cleaned... But I figured as long as I'm going to play mommy, I would play the role to the hilt. They got chastised when they did something I wasn't having. And in doing so, I made them feel guilty for making me act like a mommy!! And you know what? It worked!

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Try living with a guy who's great looking and has a huge schlong. My old roomie (same age as me at the time, 27) used to have DROVES of 20 year old girls lining up for a quicky. And the catfights, OH THE CATFIGHTS!!! That was our entertainment for the weekends!

i'll try it, sure,,,,,where do i sign up???

------------------

uknj@aol.com

i'll try it, sure,,,,,where do i sign up???

I've tried to get the guy to Twilo but he won't do it. It was pretty fun living with the guy and getting to see so many gals coming through. I'd cook for the both of us too (I didn't have much choice, he's 6'6" @ 210. Sometimes he'd get home from work and bark "Jimmy, get on piano right now and play me something" and I'd have to do it.). He'd even throw me some leftovers after he was done with them!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm C.O.'d.

AIM: crackorn71

I've tried to get the guy to Twilo but he won't do it. It was pretty fun living with the guy and getting to see so many gals coming through. I'd cook for the both of us too (I didn't have much choice, he's 6'6" @ 210. Sometimes he'd get home from work and bark "Jimmy, get on piano right now and play me something" and I'd have to do it.). He'd even throw me some leftovers after he was done with them!!

aw, forget it, waayyy too tall for me......

------------------

uknj@aol.com

I used to love living alone, but now that I live with my man I realize how lonely I used to get sometimes. When he is out of town I miss him so much. It is so nice to wake up with someone make breakfast. come home to someone-and cuddle at night. I love living with my man cwm1.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

perfect for me, where do I sign up?

aw, forget it, waayyy too tall for me......

But purrrrfect for me!

Ok where is the sign up list!

cwm5.gif

-Jamms

------------------

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I used to love living alone, but now that I live with my man I realize how lonely I used to get sometimes. When he is out of town I miss him so much. It is so nice to wake up with someone make breakfast. come home to someone-and cuddle at night. I love living with my man cwm1.gif

damn you make me want a BF worse than ever