Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The return of Nick Warren in NYC

FYI, Nick Warren will return with dutch pal & dj Sander Kleinenberg on friday March 23 at Twilo ofcourse. Sander will kick off his new residency and was also nominated to do the next Nubreed 4 series.

I'll have to get a review for this one because I'll be shaking my bootay down in Miami that week for WMC 01.

I'm almost done finalizing things for my WMC event. It's going to be a pre-party at a new space that hasn't even opened yet. I'll keep everyone posted. It will be on Sunday March 25th from 7pm - midnight.

smile.gif

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

FRANK!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

NO ROAD TRIP!!

a nice reprieve from being unable to make the WMC

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 01-18-2001).]

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bouncing off the mother fuckin' walls right now!!

WARREN & SANDER!!!! Yeah BABY!!!!!

Someone better pinch me that I'm not dreamin'...

cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm35.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

i want to give you everything... i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 01-18-2001).]

I have to hit that, can't miss it....straight to the airport after words for my trip to miami! haven't booked my flight yet, diego, thanks for the info so now i know i should stay in nyc for friday night!

ahem, a shadowchaser, noiseboy and nycedee evening at twilo! smile.gif

Originally posted by Nolimit:

FYI, Nick Warren will return with dutch pal & dj Sander Kleinenberg on friday March 23 at Twilo ofcourse. Sander will kick off his new residency and was also nominated to do the next Nubreed 4 series.

I'll have to get a review for this one because I'll be shaking my bootay down in Miami that week for WMC 01.

I'm almost ....excuse my ignorance but what's WMC

and oh by the way I had a great time at W8th..nice place nvr been there b4..thnx.

NO WAY!

Sander getting a residency in NYC AND the NuBreed? Wow...Diego you made my fucking day! Considering I won't be at the WMC either, this is great smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Paco's titty bar

Saturday - Twilo Closet

PM for guestlist

Originally posted by crommy:

I'll be seeing Nick and Sander in Amsterdam two weeks before, so I'll give you guys an early preview of what March 23rd is going to be like. :P

you're gonna have a blast...Nick & Sander won't disappoint...

------------------

i want to give you everything... i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

nick warren & sander @ twilo, march 23rd...if you don't go...you're a bitch. smokin.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

we're gonna own Twilo that night...

shall i bring the cardboard...

yes, we shall biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I love Nick Warren ... what great news. This one goes into the calendar in ink.

Crommy - you're going to Amsterdam? Awesome!

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by crommy:

I'll be seeing Nick and Sander in Amsterdam two weeks before, so I'll give you guys an early preview of what March 23rd is going to be like. :P

sight of his most recent GU, that will be especially bangin'...what? a writers conference in the red light district? hehe

Fuck yea!

I'll be with crommy and others in Amsteram two weeks before, where we will see them and others rock it in my second favorite city on the planet. I'll be sure to post a review.

Had the priveledge of seeing Warren in Ibiza this summer and have been dying to catch him again. But now not once but twice. Bring it on!!!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by mrnice:

Fuck yea!

I'll be with crommy and others in Amsteram two weeks before, where we will see them and others rock it in my second favorite city on the planet. I'll be sure to post a review.

Hehehe... by "others", he meant "Vejita and others". smile.gif I'm pretty psyched..... never been to Amsterdam, and the last time I went to Europe was in 8th grade. Schweet.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Wow! Glad to make your day guys... FOr those that will be in Miami for the conference, no worries, Nick Warren, Sander and like every big fucking dj will be down in Miami that entire week.

If you miss them at Twilo on friday, you'll see them somewhere in Miami. Guaranteed!

You'll start seeing some WMC line-ups in the next few weeks. Especially in early March. You won't know which party to hit. It's going to be SICK!!!!!!!!