Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***VOICESTREAM IS THE BEST CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER BY FAR!***

I don't know what the fuck your guy's problem is but I have voice stream and I have never had a problem with it. And I even have one of those free phones that you could get for free when you sign up. All my friends that have sprint or verizon constantly complain about not being able to call in or when I call them I get some bullshit machine. I on the other hand have never had a problem Even the customer service one time when they screwed up a little bit gave me 2 months of free service. So all I have to say to all Voicestream haters is you better check yourself and Fuck you.

Originally posted by bastardino:

I don't know what the fuck your guy's problem is but I have voice stream and I have never had a problem with it. And I even have one of those free phones that you could get for free when you sign up.

Just b/c you wanna be cheap doesnt mean the rest of us have to... Dig into your pockets and get a real plan, CHEAPSKATE...

<YEAH... I did go there...>

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

I personally love verizon..i never had a problem with it.. but i hate mci, sprint and at&t.. with at&t .. the service just sucked... with mci... service was ok.. but it took me 7 months to get a bill fixed because they have shitty customer service. Sprint... I roamed in my house.. so u can figure the rest out by yourself. It was funny when i was walking into the store to buy my verizon phone... they guy at the sprint counter said.. "hello sir, would u be intersted in a new sprint pcs cellular phone" i said "FUCK NO".. he said "why not" i said "i already got it and it sucks" in front of like 5 new customers.. i think he lost business that day. ANYWAY VERY COOL NEWS ON THE SUBJECT OF CELLPHONES - NEXTEL has a plan for 100 a month.. UNLIMITED SERVICE and a free phone from what i hear.. CHECK IT OUT.

voicestream rulez.

i have the new micro ericsson T28world dual band GSM that works in half the world. since i basically live in europe half the time, i can use my gsm sim card with the same phone, which is very convenient. (i used to have the same phone but single band back there)

their reception is outstanding. my home coverage area is from boston to DC and for 40 bux i get 600 minutes + 1000 weekend minutes.

i should get my service for free for promoting the motherfuckers cwm1.gif

i tried AT&T, had the little itty bitty nokia.. boy, what a piece of shit that was, especially for 4 benjamins.. before then, i had a sprint pcs, which didn't work on half the highways when i had it, and i used to drive around a lot, so that sucked ass..

in short: ericsson rules, gsm rules, hence voicestream rules since they're the only gsm service provider around..

morph_ cwm13.gif

SPRINT !!! THIS SHIT'S A RIP-OFF!!! THEY CAN'T EVEN SEND MY BILL TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS AND I MOVED OUT 7 MONTHS AGO!!!

------------------

I'm the right kind of sinner, to release your inner fantasy

The invincible winner, and I know that I was born to be

I'm a Heartbreaker Dream Maker, Love Taker...

Originally posted by domenickcapello:

I personally love verizon..i never had a problem with it.. but i hate mci, sprint and at&t.. with at&t .. the service just sucked... with mci... service was ok.. but it took me 7 months to get a bill fixed because they have shitty customer service. Sprint... I roamed in my house.. so u can figure the rest out by yourself. It was funny when i was walking into the store to buy my verizon phone... they guy at the sprint counter said.. "hello sir, would u be intersted in a new sprint pcs cellular phone" i said "FUCK NO".. he said "why not" i said "i already got it and it sucks" in front of like 5 new customers.. i think he lost business that day. ANYWAY VERY COOL NEWS ON THE SUBJECT OF CELLPHONES - NEXTEL has a plan for 100 a month.. UNLIMITED SERVICE and a free phone from what i hear.. CHECK IT OUT.

ha i thought i was the only one!!! i have mci. i have to say, my service is great. my phone works anywhere, but their customer service sucks!!! had their service since last april, i got 1 phone bill since and that was in aug. i changed my plan, they never applied it to my acct. so i was still on my old plan, then finally after 5 months of fighting w/ them, they fixed it. owed me some $$$ too! but i still havent gotten a bill yet.....WTF??

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 01-19-2001).]

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

ha i thought i was the only one!!! i have mci. i have to say, my service is great. my phone works anywhere, but their customer service sucks!!! had their service since last april, i got 1 phone bill since and that was in aug.

Werd!!! I got the same thing... great reception... customer service blows big hairy ballz...

------------------

When you die, will you know you're dead, or will you think it's a dream...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Werd!!! I got the same thing... great reception... customer service blows big hairy ballz...

MCI? Hmmmmm . . . how are their plans? Can I move my phone Nokia 8290 onto their plan or do I have to get a new phone all together. This whole phone thing really blows the big one!! cwm10.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

MCI? Hmmmmm . . . how are their plans? Can I move my phone Nokia 8290 onto their plan or do I have to get a new phone all together. This whole phone thing really blows the big one!! cwm10.gif

BlueAngel

You might have to get a new phone... just check out their site at http://wireless.wcom.com/ and see all the details.

I got lucky at the time I signed up... I have free long distance, 200 minutes, free nights, free weekends, free conference calls, etc. all for $39.99. Thing is, if you want customer service, call early in the day... During the afternoon, you'll be on hold for a while... sux balls...

BTW I have a Motoralla V8160... workz for me...

------------------

caveman.gif

i got the same shit with my mci phone. my phone is ok, but i wanna get a new one, i have no problems with it just gettin bored of it. service is great. i think i have the best plan ever, 300 peak, unlimited nights and weekends, first incoming minute free, free long distance for $39 a month, pretty phat plan if i would get a bill every once and a while.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by ggfella4:

pretty phat plan if i would get a bill every once and a while.

peace out

gianni

That's the weird shit... their billing system is wack... I'm now paying my December bill...

------------------

caveman.gif

I've noticed that Voicestream doesn't have a set timeframe for the billing, which F's things up and makes you purposely loose track of your minutes....

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.tranceaddict.com/images/Gene2.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.tranceaddict.com/images/Gene2.gif</A>

[This message has been edited by SOLE1 (edited 01-19-2001).]