Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL this Saturday!!!!

I am sooo psyched to sample these new DJs at Tunnel this Saturday! Every time I go I have the best time, and this Saturday seems set to blow all the others away. Come guys! I'm dying to meet some of you who seem to be always looking for a good time! And if you need a list I can hook you up with my buddy Theory! His E-mail is : therelapsetheory@hotmail.com

Can't wait to see everyone this Sat.!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

who are the dj's???

confused.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Ya can you tell me who the new DJ's are on the main floor?

SInce JV left, Tunnel needs a known or at least really good DJ for the main floor.

I know they have some good ones in the small rooms but i like to hang on the main floor the most, and need to hear good music.

Rad_ cwm6.gif

In response to a couple people at once: I love Tunnel personally because I love dancing. The music on the main floor is a little harder house and less commercial than some of the other clubs. There's a very large main dance floor and several smaller rooms that play trance/house and hip hop. There are a couple of areas with couches, but it's more of a place for dancing than lounging.

The crowd in general is very high energy as is the music. The new DJs as of tonight I believe are 2 big DJs from California. They do raves and large parties out there. Their names are Chris Lewis and Dane, and are absolutely worth checking out!! I know a whole bunch of people who you can get in touch with if you have more questions. Message me for phone numbers!

First off, the Tunnel's party is getting hotter by the week. Now that Vicious left,we are currently looking into bringing in my boys Chris Lewis and Dane Christopher (Webster Hall, Bar None and of coarse as nessa said it, the cali scene)these guys are worth the price of admission alone. A lot of changes are going down at the tunnel and all I can say is, it's worth checking out. If you guys have any interest, send me an e-mail at therelapsetheory@hotmail.com. I will see to it that i put you on Theory's VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> this saturday and if you wanna throw a party or just bring a few friends we can talk about getting you some free drinks too.

-Kyle

VIP Promotions

[This message has been edited by theorynyc (edited 01-18-2001).]

hey ~ after bartending for like 15 hrs on saturday i ended up going to tunnel b/c my boyfriend was spinnin in the mezz. i didnt get there till about 3am. considering the tunnel isnt like it used to be, it was still pretty packed, but the crowd died out early. i had to stay till 6 though b/c thats the deal. the music on the main floor, when i was down there, was good. tunnel prob. wont be like it used to but i still had fun...sunday at work though i didnt...my bed was calling me all day!! i need some sleep!! so , if u guys go have fun & be safe!! laterz

diva

cwm32.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

i think im going to the tunnel on saturday, ill let you guys know and well have a meet

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

hey all im def going to the tunnel this sat ... lets do a meet up then .!!!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

Nero's hot. Due to Gatien's little dispute with J.V, I think you could be seeing Nero at Tunnel this Saturday. E-mail me for more info OK bro?

therelapsetheory@hotmail.com

Originally posted by theorynyc:

dude weak...A. Nero over J. Vicious? Gashens isn't that cracked.

come again?

Vicious is gone, bro ...

I don't think Peter has a choice

Get someone in there for gods sake

it's such a dam shame to see that place go to waste ...

------------------

" cAn sOmEoNe PlEaSe HeLp Me, I'vE sEeM tO hAvE LoSt SoMeThInG ... MY MIND "

dude weak...A. Nero over J. Vicious? Gashens isn't that cracked.

come again?

Vicious is gone, bro ...

I don't think Peter has a choice

Get someone in there for gods sake

it's such a dam shame to see that place go to waste ...

------------------

Alright people people, TUNNEL has a whole bunch of new DJ's that will be spinning over the course of the next 3 weeks. We will declare a resident at its grand reopening. As far as this week is concerned we have DJ Anthony Nero on the main floor along with DJ Elevate opening. If anyone would like a copy of this weeks flyer sned me an email at JGAG247@aol.com. You can also email me for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> info, drink pass info and comp info.

Originally posted by roundersnyc:

we have DJ Anthony Nero on the main floor along with DJ Elevate opening. If anyone would like a copy of this weeks flyer sned me an email at JGAG247@aol.com. You can also email me for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> info, drink pass info and comp info.

AMEN ...

1 question , who the hell is dj elevate?

------------------

As my boy Rounders stated above...DJ Anthony Nero will be at Tunnel this saturday instead of Chris and Dane. I myself am partial to those guys but anyone who has heard Nero live sure as hell better not complain. Due to the whole J.V situation we are currently waiting to see who will become our resident so until then keep partying and if you'd like info on drinks and comps and <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> send me an e-mail : therelapsetheory@hotmail.com.

Hey J, quit stepping on my grill over here kid!!!

cwm43.gif

Mental note: i can't spell for shit. What do you want from me!?!?!?!? And hell...if i'm handed a stack of free drink tickets...what else would i do with em'? put them in the bank and hope i collect interest on them?

cwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gif

LOL

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Dude, Pete made the call. Vicious is gone. We got a new line up of DJ's coming foward. There's no resident yet. We could be seeing Nero there this Saturday. We could see Dane and Chris out there again soon too. It's all up in the air.