Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come Join Me and Steve(nyc420) This Sat.

Alright everyone same deal as last time.......

Sat. night..............TAmmany HAll...............53rd between 2nd and 3rd.

We got the bar downstairs and the lounge upstairs(after 11:30). We'll probably throw on a bunch of cd's and rock the place out.

NO COVER........21+..but they aint that strict w/ id's.

I got a bunch of friends from home and college coming too. It will be a good time.

any questions make a post or throw me or NYC420 a pm.

See ya soon

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

i'm gonna come by bf twilo to say helllloooo!! i missed last time b/c i HAD to stay home one night, i mean i had no money b/c our landlady screwed up our rent increase....but you don't wanna hear my excuses!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Im there, and everyone is finally going to meet my best friend Kris, from Brown University. smile.gif See you all there smile.gif

peace out

-Al (head of the underaged crew) cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

First off.. Thanks man for making it to my birtdhay party.. I had a kick ass time. And we're definetly going to try and make it on Saturday.. Later.

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

Just a little ~*{BUMP}*~

and Dee...you are such a fuckin loser.Youve been back for like 2 weeksand i havent even seen or talked to yu yet. I would love to goto Twilo tonight but It would be absolute overload and I cant do that b4 S&D.

I was chillin with Tom last night though..we all got to get together and chill one o' these days.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by nyc420:

Can't wait to see all of you there! I'll be there around 11pm...

...and everyone please make sure to fuck with the tall ass bartender upstairs... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

cwm12.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-20-2001).]

Originally posted by nyc420:

Can't wait to see all of you there! I'll be there around 11pm...

...and everyone please make sure to fuck with the tall ass bartender upstairs... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

yo Al that post above mine was really supposed to be mine lol... forgot to change the user name

cwm3.gif ooops... anyway.. yo steve if your friend is hot id be more than willing to... now do u mean literally or figuratively hehe

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol