Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REAd this: romance question

Before the first date with the love of my life, I wouldn't tell her where we would be going. When I showed up to her apartment, I brought a picnic basket filled with wine and cheese, and a picnic blanket. We cleared out her living room floor and laid out the blanket, and had ourselves a little picnic right there. Then we watched Cable Guy!

--David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

why would you want a girl to just fall for you because your romantic??? wouldn't you want her to fall for you because of who you are???

oh sorry yougot the wrong impression

i know thats how i want it to be i just wanted to know some tips on stuff nothign more lol sorry if i miss lead you

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Originally posted by glowball:

What some things you can do to make a evening romantic and are sure it will be ?

Make a girl really fall for you too

stuff a sausage down your pants...

------------------

i want to give you everything... i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

nick warren & sander @ twilo, march 23rd...if you don't go...you're a bitch.

shadowchaser076@aol.com

THE GURLZ THAT REALLY WANT TO GET RAILED DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT U REALLY SAY. MAYBE IF UR TRYIN TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP U SHOULD WANT TO IMPRESS THEM WITH UR WIT. OTHERWISE JUST BE ABLE TO DANCE WELL ENUFF THAT THEY LOOK AT U. HOW DO U GET GURLZ THAT JUST WANNA GET FREAKY? U JUST GOTTA GET THAT LOOK RIGHT TO THE BEST OF UR ABILITY WITH A COMBINATION OF UR GEAR AND UR MOVEMENT AND JUST UR OVERALL CONFIdance. ROMANCE WOULD BE A GREAT THING TO HAVE IN MY LIFE. IT HAZN'T REALLY HAPPENED ENUFF IN MY LIFE EITHER! BUT WHEN IT DOEZ HAPPEN I FOR SHOW IT WILL COME NATURALLY. BUT WHAT IZ REALLY ROMANCE? IZ ROMANCE MEETING SOMEONE AT A CLUB AND UR BOTH REALLY ATTRACTED TO EACHOTHER AND ROLLIN TO THE XTREME. ROMANCE TO ME HAZ TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHEN UR BOTH NOT ON CLUB DRUGZ. SOMEONE THAT I GET A NATURAL HIGH OFF. INFATUATION AND LOVE R TO DIFFERENT THINGZ. I LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE, FRIENDZ WHATEVER, BUT EVEN WITH MY FRIENDZ I DON'T LOVE THEM ALL. MY LIFE WOULD BE WORSE OFF WITHOUT THEM AND YET THEIR TOTALLY XPENDABLE IN WAY. CUZ WHEN UR OFF THE DRUGZ IT FEELZ LIKE THAT GREAT FEELING IZ KIND OF TAINTED. SHIT IZ JUST UNREAL WHEN CLUBBING. SOMETHING REALLY FUKEN BIZARRE WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR ME TO THINK ITZ A BIG DEAL. EVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN STABBED, COPZ RUSHIN IN THE TUNNEL AND TURNIN ON THE LIGHTZ CUZ SOME CHIK GOT RAPED, GETTIN GRABBED AND PUNCHED BY BOUNCERZ, SEEIN CHIX DO TO MANY DRUGZ AND GET CARRIED OVER THEIR SHOULDER BY FUKEN BOUNCERZ,IT DOEZN'T FAZE ME. SEX IN THE CITY WUZ THE FUKEN VIBE RIGHT THEIR DUKE. YO IF U DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE INTELLECTUAL SUN PLEAZE START DISSIN ME OFF. DUMB PEOPLE R THE FUNNIEST 1z TO LAUGH AT. NOT THAT I'M SMART BECUZ WHAT XACTLY IZ SMART ANY WAY, BEING RICH? NAAA JUST BEIN HAPPY. THOZE PEOPLE WHO R ALL INTO THE RAVING THING I DON'T MEAN JUST DANCIN CUZ I LIKE TO LIGHT UP SHIT WIT THE GLOW STIX ENEN THOUGH IT FEELZ MAD JUVENILE. ITZ LIKE SOME PEOPLE GET TO TO INTO JUST CUZ THEY WERE UNPOPULAR IN HIGHSCHOOL. SEEMZ LIKE THE MEDIA JUST BLEW UP THE X BIG TIME. TELL ME U DON'T KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAZN'T BEEN BUSTED.DAMN YO IF UR STILL READIN THIS THEN UR FUKEN ON DRUGZ CUZ I'M MAKIN NO SENSE AT ALL.

I always felt that just being yourself is always a big part. But making her feel like she's the most important part of your life is what really does it. Girls just want to be pampered. Who doesn't? But girls especialy. Try sending her flowers for no reason what-so-ever. Of coarse that sausage idea isn't bad either, but then again you might begin to smell rather shhh-i-sty. cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

a69, my damn eyes are still crossed after that message!! needless to say i stopped reading after about the second sentence. if that's what you called em. Glowball, take it from a hopeless romantic and you guys may laugh but this is what us "normal" girls think about when we really like a guy, and know that he care/wants to be romantic

1. when you're going somewhere with her, let's say you're walkin to the car, ona sidewalk, etc. i know this is what my friends have told me matters- walk on the outside, don't let her walk on the outside, where the cars would be passing by.

2. hold all doors for her, etc. these first two suggestions always show you have manners.

3. i know it's the old cliche, but bring flowers, whatever, i mean i know you don't wanna be materialistic or what not, but i guesss it's a romantic thing to do

4. when your getting ot know her, and u guys share similar interests in music, burn her a cool cd you know she'll like

5. umm can't think of anything special, really just be your charming self, find out what she like, sometimes even making things for her if youre the creative type makes all the difference. usually that's i have liked to recieve in the past, especially drawings and stuff. it doesn't have ot be anything flashy.

hope these helped, if i think of anything else i'll let you know. but like i said, candy, the right atmosphere and music always do the trick, and ifyou can cook,even better!

------------------

art7-dragontaming.htm

Originally posted by safitamace319:

a69, my damn eyes are still crossed after that message!! needless to say i stopped reading after about the second sentence. if that's what you called em. Glowball, take it from a hopeless romantic and you guys may laugh but this is what us "normal" girls think about when we really like a guy, and know that he care/wants to be romantic

1. when you're going somewhere with her, let's say you're walkin to the car, ona sidewalk, etc. i know this is what my friends have told me matters- walk on the outside, don't let her walk on the outside, where the cars would be passing by.

2. hold all doors for her, etc. these first two suggestions always show you have manners.

3. i know it's the old cliche, but bring flowers, whatever, i mean i know you don't wanna be materialistic or what not, but i guesss it's a romantic thing to do

4. when your getting ot know her, and u guys share similar interests in music, burn her a cool cd you know she'll like

5. umm can't think of anything special, really just be your charming self, find out what she like, sometimes even making things for her if youre the creative type makes all the difference. usually that's i have liked to recieve in the past, especially drawings and stuff. it doesn't have ot be anything flashy.

hope these helped, if i think of anything else i'll let you know. but like i said, candy, the right atmosphere and music always do the trick, and ifyou can cook,even better!

Can i be your new boyfriend please !!!! hehehe

cwm45.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

PEace

Martin

Originally posted by glowball:

Can i be your new boyfriend please !!!! hehehe

no really...tell her how you really feel...

------------------

i want to give you everything... i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

nick warren & sander @ twilo, march 23rd...if you don't go...you're a bitch.

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by safitamace319:

IF THATZ WHAT U CALL EM? WHAT DID I CALL THEM?

Ok... be prepared because I'm going to give you all the key here. Romance is just a product of chemistry. It can be perfectly natural with those you're supposed to have it with and absolutely not with those you're forcing. Point is, romance can differ in every circumstance, and is much more dependant on your initial comfortability level than anything else. of course for those of you trying to get with any date you go on, the textbook chivalrous behavior is very beneficial and can't possibly work against you. Other textbook things, champagne, roses, and chocolate covered strawberries. Female's weaknesses are deffinitly chocolate, expensive alcohol, and cutsie shit. (ie teddy bears, etc.) I still however, stick to my solemn belief that romance with someone worthy needs no instruction, and you'll find your way through the chaos without ever asking anyone. That's the best way anyway. Good luck with whoever you're trying to love!

-Vanessa

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by a691vcc:

THE GURLZ THAT REALLY WANT TO GET RAILED DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT U REALLY SAY. MAYBE IF UR TRYIN TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP U SHOULD WANT TO IMPRESS THEM WITH UR WIT. OTHERWISE JUST BE ABLE TO DANCE WELL ENUFF THAT THEY LOOK AT U. HOW DO U GET GURLZ THAT JUST WANNA GET FREAKY? .......DAMN YO IF UR STILL READIN THIS THEN UR FUKEN ON DRUGZ CUZ I'M MAKIN NO SENSE AT ALL.

that has gotta be the fuckin' funniest shit i've read in a long time...nice work..nice..true, true true, treu tuer true,,

on a serious note...it's important not to be too nice uless that's your true character...because when your true colors show after a few dates and it nothing like the colors you portrayed on the first then your in big shit...but it's interesting that no one mentioned massaged...maybe not on the first date but definetly should be considered...maybe break it in a little bit slower and ask her if she likes 'giving massages and if she massages you then you can always say OK your turn...and i know for some of the people that no me on this board must be laughing there ass off...and i know who u r...hehehe...

hehe a69, i meant that your "sentences" are run on ones, they just all were attached together, so you can't really call em sentencees. ahem ahem. lol. ease up bud. anyways glowball sure you can be my next boyfriend, just be your romantic self!!! hehe. yea well i've got drama of my own to clean up here first!! why is it that guys have gf they cant stand, are too chicken shit to break up with em, always bitch and moan, want to be with you, then when they miss their chance come crawlin back three-four months later to try to hit onyou again? pay back really is a bitch though, i'm just "friends" with him now, aint no way he's gettin this anymore. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. see glowball, we need more guys like you cwm30.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Okay... My best friend Al tells me I'm a pretty darn unconventional girl... and I think this is one of the reasons... If "Females' weaknesses are definitely chocolate, teddy bears..." etc, then I must be pretty damn strange. I would rather a guy be genuinely interested, make me laugh, and all that good stuff rather than buy me all that cutesy crap. I mean, it's far more impressive if our senses of humor click and we can have, let's say, inside jokes than if he can buy me a 10 foot tall Sad Sam doll... or if we can seriously have a great conversation -- the kind that just flows from one thing to the next without you realizing how late it's getting or that you've been on the phone (or sitting having coffee or whatever) for hours. Let's say for example, a guy and I are talking about stuff from growing up, we get into the whole cartoon thing and I talk about loving the Thundercats. It would HIGHLY impress me if the next time I saw him he had come random Thundercat related thing or comment... Just a little thing that says "hey - I remembered". I guess my big thing here is that no, you DON'T have to go out and spend mad beans on dozens of roses -- sometimes one little daisy can mean a whole lot more!

All that said, I also have to agree with gambit (as usual... good job being on point, buddy!). Don't try to be anything you're not. If you're not chivalrous by nature, don't pretend to be just to capture her... that just makes for awkwardness and resentment in the end.

That was my $1.25 (no two cents here.. lol)

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

i love you guys

!!!! he he he thanks for the info , i know how to be romantic i just wanted to see what you all where going to say on sertain things.. byee

------------------

MVC-066F_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

PEace

Martin